Naruto vs Ben 10

Topic started by Whats_out_the_bag on Feb. 29, 2012. Last post by Iju 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Kuro_San (1,352 posts) See mini bio Level 11

NRG is a good choice...

I bet Upchuck could eat the Rasengan or Rasen Shuriken, yet he would be beated down in close combat

Chromastone, if we count the Chackra as energy, could absorb even the nine tails chakra (he managed to absorb mana, so maybe he can absorb Chackra) or the Sage Chackra that powers the Sage Kata

Way Big for the reasons already named (It would be different if Way Big had an ultimate form, that would be awesome)

Rath could be a problem to base Naruto, yet Sage or Kyubi would pummel Rath to death (I would pay to hear "Let me tell you something Naruto Uzumaki! Rath is tired or your glowing balls!")

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Kuro_San:

I bet Upchuck could eat the Rasengan or Rasen Shuriken, yet he would be beated down in close combat

I pretty sure that Upchuck can't eat Rasen Shuriken, if he don't want his insides to be all cut up

Chromastone, if we count the Chackra as energy, could absorb even the nine tails chakra (he managed to absorb mana, so maybe he can absorb Chackra) or the Sage Chackra that powers the Sage Kata

There is a limit to how much energy he can absorb, like in The Enemy Of My Frenemy. Ben try to absorb a lot of mana , but Chromastone's body start braking down when he enter the stream of mana

Way Big for the reasons already named (It would be different if Way Big had an ultimate form, that would be awesome)

Way Big does have a Ultimate form, he just don't have any feats at the moment. But he is going to be facing a being who fought against someone with a planet buster sword and survive the battle

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,816 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GIRUGAMESH: lmao way big and naruto being matched in strength are you crazy way big can throw naruto out of the planet thats how much strength he has he's a mountain buster with ease.

What about clockwork who can age narutos attacks into dust. If he's blood lust how can naruto think of a plan all he wants to do is kill ben not.

@Whats_out_the_bag:

lmao way big and naruto being matched in strength are you crazy way big can throw naruto out of the planet thats how much strength he has he's a mountain buster with ease.

Way Big need to catch Naruto first. That would be difficult with his size

What about clockwork who can age narutos attacks into dust. If he's blood lust how can naruto think of a plan all he wants to do is kill ben not.

Clockwork is a glass cannon, one hit from Naruto it would be game over for Tennyson. Bloodlust doesn't make you dumb, in battle threads Bloodlust usually mean

From Urban Dictionary:

It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability. That means they will use any powers at their disposal.
Post by Falken (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Destinyheroknight: I didnt knew that! He sure is a monster

Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Naruto actually can beat him

He is faster and with his clones he should be able to distruct ben or even provoke

And one mistake and he is done

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,230 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Whats_out_the_bag: Precisely what Destinyheroknight said, Naruto still has battle tactics available to him. I doubt Way Big could stand up to repeated bijuu blasts/rasenshurikens, though Way Big may give Naruto some trouble. Though after doing some reading on Way Big, I take back what I said about Naruto matching him in strength, if the former was throwing people into orbit then he's on a different level.

@BattleHeiz: Remember that speed has wisely been equalized for this fight.

I think I'll brake down which of Ben's Aliens can beat Naruto

-Stinkfly/Jetray: Both have big advantage in this fight, there flying powers and range attacks would give Naruto a run for his money

-Echo Echo: Would have trouble, since Naruto can clone himself and they can't take a punch. But Ultimate Echo Echo is a different story, he can take anything that base Naruto can throw at him (I'm not taking rasenshuriken into account in base) and his Sonic Doom will have Naruto down for the count

-Chromastone/Diamondhead: Both of them will cause trouble for base Naruto, but Sage mode and Bijuu mode will be to much for the two crystal beings

-Way Big/Nanomech: Both have a very good chance at beating Naruto. Nanomech can shrink to microscopic size and cause havoc in Naruto's body, but have a good chance at getting smash by Naruto (This only goes for Base and Sage mode Naruto) Way Big is vice-versa, he have a good shot at crushing Naruto. But Naruto have the advantage in agility and the numbers (with his clones) If he use Bijuu mode, he'll lose the agility advantage and would be a bigger target for Way Big and probably will be send to space if he don't get a Biijuu blast off.

-Big Chill/Ghostfreak: Two of the most dangerous Aliens Ben have (in my opinion) Naruto have no way to counter there Intangibility. They both can rip Naruto's brain or heart out and it would be game over for Naruto. The only hope Naruto have is to take them out before they go intangible (since they both have weak durability) Big Chill and its Ultimate form can deep freeze Naruto inside out

-NRG/Clockwork: Both are powerful Aliens that can beat Naruto, but can't last to long against him. NRG is a walking Nuclear power plant, a blast from him would cause Naruto a lot of problems. But he don't have agility and or speed, making him a sitting target for Naruto (it would be a different story if he could get his suit off) Clockwork can one shot Naruto, but his size, speed and weak durability make him a easy target for Naruto. Any Naruto's attack can one shot him (So they basically a double edge sword)

Four Arms/Rath: Rath and Four Arms probably have equal strength with Sage mode Naruto, but they probably will get overwhelm by Naruto's clones(LEMME TELL YA SOMETHIN, NARUTO UZUMAKI!)

Humungousaur: He and his ultimate form probably will go down kind of like this

This is my two cents for this battle

Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@Whats_out_the_bag: Precisely what Destinyheroknight said, Naruto still has battle tactics available to him. I doubt Way Big could stand up to repeated bijuu blasts/rasenshurikens, though Way Big may give Naruto some trouble. Though after doing some reading on Way Big, I take back what I said about Naruto matching him in strength, if the former was throwing people into orbit then he's on a different level.

@BattleHeiz: Remember that speed has wisely been equalized for this fight.

You forgot that way big can destroy an earth

Post by Hakimiko (10 posts) See mini bio Level 7
ALLRIGHT.. SO if Ben has his watch well set, ( that is if he can transoform only by pronouncing the Alien name, nad if he would do that before Naruto quickly come by him and make some blows or even with a rasengan, in case Ben transforms to that Giant guy (dun remember the name) Naruto could kill him anyway with the gigant Rasengan, so it could be a pretty fair fight just if narute would be Sealed for some of his powers xD
Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Way Big has Super Speed, He's hurled an island sized enemy up on his way to the sun through a cyclone simply by running in circles around him, like Flash

@BattleHeiz: When was this ever shown? I don't remember any of Ben's aliens being on that level.

@sceonn: Still doesn't put him on the same level as Naruto, and that's if Ben goes for Way Big. Besides, speed has been equalized for this fight.

@GIRUGAMESH: To say that creating a Typhoon that sends and Island sized creature into the orbits of the sun does not put him on Naruto's level then you have some serious delusions for the character dude. Also I didn't really said anything about him using speed to deal with Naruto, just that I've seen it. Naruto cannot match Way Bit unless he goes 9Tail.

@sceonn: ...lol you realize he has full access to the power of the kyuubi right? Also if you didn't intend to use speed as part of your argument then why on earth would you mention it in the first place?

@GIRUGAMESH:

Way Big has Super Speed, He's hurled an island sized enemy up on his way to the sun through a cyclone simply by running in circles around him, like Flash

How is this an argument?

I know he has full access to Kyuubi, but I was not impressed. Also I already expressed mi opinion that Ben would be the victor...

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

if Ben can use Alien X properly , Naruto dies. if Ben can use his aliens wisely , Naruto dies again.

@sceonn: You post something in a debate thread that may lead people to think that Ben wins here. As you have stated, you are rooting for Ben. Therefore, it is part of your argument. And you contradict yourself:

"Naruto cannot match Way Big unless he goes 9 tails".

The post after:

"I know he has full access to the kyuubi, but I was not impressed".

@SilverGalford: He has no knowledge of Naruto's abilities, so it's not as if he's going to go for the alien that is the best-suited to face Naruto. Anything he chooses that isn't Ghostfreak, Clockwork or Way Big to begin with means he doesn't stand a chance. Also Ben isn't choosing Alien X, as it's always a last resort. Before he would have the time to consider using him he would have already been crushed, rasenganed or bijju bombed to death.

@GIRUGAMESH: There was a day delay during those two posts of mine, checked out a few chapters in between that's why....sorry

@sceonn: Fair dues then, mistakes happen :)

Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Naruto FTW!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel