Naruto vs Ben 10

Topic started by Whats_out_the_bag on Feb. 29, 2012. Last post by Iju 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,468 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Setting: Fight takes place on a planet which allows oxygen.

Fighter Status: Both Blood lust and at peak (So i'm not going to be limiting them by what they can't do so if naruto can't change into sage mode fast enough in anime now he can . Stuff like that even ben with no limits on transforming lets say he unlocked the entire watch)

RULES: This is the battle to the death. No prep.

Sorry for the crappy post might fix it up later but most likely not so lets begin. Better bring your A game cause i'll be bringing mine.

Prof shall set everyone free and thats fact. (Yes this post has ben created before but that post didn't have any details so i said what the heck why not make one)

Holy crap i didn't add Chromastone sorry i was going to let be already transformed since he really can't fight in human form lol sorry for edit will not happen at all any more. Also as he states i'll make naruto speed the same as all of bens aliens but won't remove the nine tails cause naruto will really get killed.

Post by Goku1fan (142 posts) See mini bio Level 9

this has already been done

lol the match up yes indeed it has been done. The fighting limits and blood lust nope never been done.

ok my bad

ill go with Ben10

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,190 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Naruto stomps Ben into the ground without even trying.

They're bloodlusted, meaning Naruto will blitz and kill Ben before he can even hit the watch.

Failing that, Naruto is much faster than most (if not all) of Ben's aliens if Ben does somehow get the chance to transform. If Ben does use a faster alien, then Naruto will still have a major edge in strength and power. One good odama rasengan would be enough to kill Ben in the majority of his alien forms, so Ben would probably only have time for one transformation anyway. And this is all without the kyuubi's power.

The only way that Ben doesn't get destroyed here is if he turns into Alien X, which is very, very unlikely, as it has never been a first choice alien for him and has always been a last resort.

Naruto wins here easily.

@Whats_out_the_bag: Equalize the speed and take away Naruto's kyuubi powers and sage mode and it will be a much closer fight.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,565 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I've weighed it all up and it looks like it would be a win for Naruto here.

Ben has a couple of forms that would cause Naruto trouble, like Way Big who can decimate armies on his own, shrugs off tank fire and laser fire, can throw a guy into space, has super speed and can fire cosmic waves (powerful enough to destroy planets in one shot). He also has Alien X who is omnipotent but can't agree do anything unless 2 of 3 minds agree, which they hardly ever do.

Way Big would probably be a bigger threat that Alien X because Ben can control it. Having said that Way Big is probably Super Sonic speed at best and Naruto is Hyper Sonic which mean Naruto will just speed blitz him. While Naruto is no where near Way Big in terms of strength I think the big speed advantage and Naruto's attacks still being at least mountain busting level should just about give Naruto the win.

In a life or death situation, Ben might be able to convince the Alien X minds to agree and then Naruto has no chance. Make their speed even and once again Naruto has no chance against Way Big.

Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Naruto. The only real threats Ben has in his arsenal is Way Big and Big Chill, the rest get easily defeat by a sage mode or Chakra Cloaked Naruto, I'm not even gonna include Alien X as it seems to just stand there whenever it's summoned.

Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Ben Ten, Naruto has no way of hurting some of his aliens nor can he withstand some of their attacks. I've seen both cartoons and I go with Ben Ten based on that judgement.

lmao sorry for any problems but i already made ben into Chromastone which i did cause naruto would beat him before it began which for some reason i didn't add into this.

Now lets me make a quick list of aliens taht can beat naruto.

To'kustar rapes naruto

Diamond head can't be hurt by naruto

Big Chill

Ghost Freak

ra ad

And many more

Just go on and tell me what in the world naruto can do to beat any of the ones i've listed

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,298 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Whats_out_the_bag:

To'kustar rapes naruto

No, Way Big is to big. Naruto will run circles around him

Diamond head can't be hurt by naruto

Yes, he can. Diamondhead have been broken by people who is weaker then Naruto (not a problem)

Big Chill
Ghost Freak

I agree to them

ra ad

That not his name, its AmpFibian

Ah I forgot about Big Chill, Naruto is definitely screwed IF Ben 10 uses this form. I say IF because the OP said there's no prep. If Ben 10 picks the wrong alien, he'll lose. If I remember Ghost Freak has one major weakness which is sunlight. He has a second skin to protect him but then he's not as powerful as he normally would be.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Since Ben has his watch unlocked he can turn into Clockwork an alien with time manipulation/time rays that was countering eon's time ray displayed by ben10k also when one of ben's aliens were hit by one of eon's rays they were turned to ash...what will naruto do to counter the time manipulation?

There's also another alien called Chromastone who can absorb pretty much any energy including lasers and even magic. He should be able to absorb chakra and just send all chakra based attacks back at Naruto. He's also meant to be nearly indestructible to all physical based damage.

@CerberusPrime3k:

Since Ben has his watch unlocked he can turn into Clockwork an alien with time manipulation/time rays

Clockwork is slow and can't take a hit (as seen in Catch A Falling Star). One blast from Captain Nemesis gauntlet have Ben near death and a broken arm

@Destinyheroknight said:

@CerberusPrime3k:

Since Ben has his watch unlocked he can turn into Clockwork an alien with time manipulation/time rays

Clockwork is slow and can't take a hit (as seen in Catch A Falling Star). One blast from Captain Nemesis gauntlet have Ben near death and a broken arm

If that doesn't work he also has access to chronians which is what eon is their abilities are Time manipulation/Control Energy Blasts,Time Rays,Time Shields/Barriers,Super Agility Enhanced Strength.

@CerberusPrime3k:

Eon said that Ben can't turn into a chronian anymore, also Ben wouldn't have control of chronian anyway

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,190 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Destinyheroknight: Bingo.

@Whats_out_the_bag: Glad you chose to edit the match, now at least he doesn't blitz him.

All the same, with the power of the nine-tails available to him, I just don't see Naruto losing here. If Ben turns into anything short of Way Big, Ghostfreak or Big Chill then he gets torn to s**t immediately (via rasengan barrages or through sheer force, force capable of deflecting mountain-busting blasts and sending tailed beasts flying).

If he does turn into Way Big (likely to be his first alien if Ben is bloodlusted) then Naruto would at least be able to match him in raw strength, plus one good beast bomb and Ben's a goner.

If he turns into Big Chill, Naruto will just have to use some form of surprise attack, which really shouldn't be a problem (as shown against Pain and Kakuzu, he can be battle-smart when it comes to it).

The only alien that could give Naruto any real trouble here is Ghostfreak, but since Ben very rarely chooses him as a first alien and it has not been stated if it's night/day, I still give this to Naruto (though I won't say it's a stomp anymore).

Ben could use NRG, that alien with the invulnerable armor with all that radiation inside that reach enough heat to equal a nuclear bomb.

Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@CerberusPrime3k: And if released would grant him energy based form

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel