Naruto Uzumaki vs Tsuna Sawada

Topic started by deathmonger on March 26, 2012. Last post by shadowsama 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

No prep

Most recent versions

Death or Knockout

Fight takes place in The Rocky Mountains

VS

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I think Naruto wins this. Tsuna's not shown any feats thus far that rival Naruto's that I can remember of anyway.

Post by taichokage (14,252 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Perhaps recent Naruto has more raw power but that's debatable. I still give this to Tsuna. He has a flight advantage, he has gravity manipulation on a greater degree of control than Pain, and he has the petrify scream that would one shot Naruto. Not to mention his own XX Burner arguably rivals the beast ball in destruction and certainly is comparable.
Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage: Also he is faster and physically stronger than him and his cloack can nullify attacks though not sure if it's any good against chakra

And his XX burner is superior to beast bomb

Scans

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Tsuna wins. He just uses Zero Point Breakthrough: First Edition and freezes Naruto.

Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Tsuna wins. He just uses Zero Point Breakthrough: First Edition and freezes Naruto.

Doubt that would work though due to chakras elemental nature he most certainly should be able to freeze him

Post by Acer. (137 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Naruto. People seem to be underestimating him in this fight.
Post by All_StarSupes (779 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Current Tsuna is acting a bit wimpy, so Naruto might actually beat him. But Tsuna from the Daemon Spade fight where he has Enmas ring, would destroy Naruto.

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Tsuna flys into space and spams xx burner

Post by CallmeBrent (98 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Naruto would win easily.

Online Now
No elaboration and you seem to not consider that this was made several months ago.
Post by YouFinished (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Now Naruto wins with BM. Without it Tsuna kinda stomps.
Post by shadowsama (3 posts) See mini bio Level 3

You forget that in the latest chapter tsuna surpass his current flv. After being shot by the dying bullet after he was in hyper mode surpassing yet again reborns expectations again. Then defeating the leader of the vendenci bermuda who made the flame of the night. He didn't even need his vongola gear to beat him after being released to next level. If he were to use the vongola gear with natsu he would probably equal the speed output of goku in super sayan 3. Since Naruto can only fight ground battle and not sky and speed. Tsuna has it in the bag. Also lastly if he were to borrow the shimon ring of gravity like the battle with david spade. He would beat naruto in less than a minute or less with all that power.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I've seen scans of Reborn having reactions FTL was that Tsuna or someone else? I really should get around to reading this manga seems pretty good.

Post by All_StarSupes (779 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Tsuna now has FTL reactions.

Online Now
@shadowsama: he did not seem to forget anything. But I believe you forgot to check the time of that post or you would have known that Tsuna had not had the upgrade at the time. But I'm not bashing you. You are right about Tsuna.
Post by xlab3000 (1,398 posts) See mini bio Level 10

naruto would win but it would be an epic battle

Online Now
Don't think so bro. Like already stated, Tsuna has FTL reactions as of 2 chapters ago. So speed won't be worth anything. Tsuna has the mobility advantage as he can fly, he can petrify Naruto to stone by summoning Natsu, he can freeze him in ice that cannot be shattered or melted aside from dying will flames, and he can spam an xxburner faster than Naruto can use a biju dama. Naruto has some advantages but Tsuna has too many for me to realistically see Naruto winning. At least for now. When he becomes the Sage of the six paths incarnated, then things might be different.
Post by shadowsama (3 posts) See mini bio Level 3

@taichokage dude you keep forgetting that tsuan can't use dying will point break through on naruto since he doesn't use the dying will flame. The only way that naruto has a chance of being frozen is if which a big "if" Tsuna used double XX Burner at full gauge which would pass 500,000,00 FV. Then freezing the flame in mid fire in casing naruto in tomb of ice that can not destroyed or melted unless some one use a higher flame then Tsuna. Even with out the dying will point break through tsuna can just charge his globes and add natsu then use Vongola primo ultimate attack with the charge and send naruto to hell.

Post by TheOne12 (1 posts) See mini bio Level 2

Let all no forget the fact that Naruto is a ninja.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel