Naruto Uzumaki -vs- Monkey D Luffy

Topic started by UnHoLy_CruSadE on June 22, 2011. Last post by YouFinished 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by UnHoLy_CruSadE (294 posts) See mini bio Level 11

It's probably been done before, but I'm not sure of that. This is a battle between blockheads! Both of them having the potential to come up with genius ideas in the worst-case scenario. So withou further adieu, please give a warm welcome to two of the most loved characters in Anime: Naruto Uzumaki, and Monkey D Luffy! One is on his way to become the Hokage, as it was his dream since he was a little brat! The other's dream was to find the legendary One Piece treasure, and become the King of the Pirates!

The Situation: Naruto and Luffy have both come a long way to get where they are, When I mean they've come a long way... they're currently towards the end of their journey. They decide to have a battle to determine who is the stronger fighter. They both know each other's strengths, and agree that it's only a test to see where they stand-- as individuals, to face the evils and challenges awaiting them in the near future. It's not a fight to the death, but they are not going to hold back against each other. Who will win?

The Rules  
1. The Time Limit is 6 hours.  Maximum of 1 hour for preparation. 

2. Both are In Character, and start off facing each other from 200 meters apart.

3. The Battle will take place on a deserted island in the middle of the sea. The island covers a radius of 5 miles. The center of the island is just bare land that has a radius of 1 mile. It is followed by a mile long ring of rocks, mini mountains, and boulders leading to a forest that stretches all the way out to sea. 

4. Win by complete Knock Out, or until one person throws in the towel.

5. Naruto: Can control Kyuubi (Up to 6th tail) but cannot transform, and cannot use summoning jutsu. Is allowed 3 back up Sage Mode clones, Can tap into Kyuubi's chakra pool (Limited), Power level at current Manga. (Other than for the Nerfs)

6. Luffy: Can use Haki, Can go up to Gear 3, Post-Time Skip (Current Manga)

Who will emerge victorious? Would it be the 9-Tail Jinchuuriki, or the Straw Hat Capn'? Who will earn the complete trust and respect of the other, while the other decides that in order to move forward, they need to get stronger? Which of these two strong warriors will emerge victorious in a battle of wits, intellect, strength, and power? Will it be the King of the Pirates? or will it be the Jinchuriki of Konoha?  

[Konoha Junchuriki] ~Uzumaki Naruto~  
[Konoha Junchuriki] ~Uzumaki Naruto~  

[Straw-Hat Captain] -Monkey D Luffy-
[Straw-Hat Captain] -Monkey D Luffy-

Let's find out! 3... 2... 1... GO!!!!  

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,283 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@UnHoLy_CruSadE:

Yes, it been done many times

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@UnHoLy_CruSadE said:

The Situation: Standing before a God, are Naruto and Luffy. They have both come a long way to get here, and only one of them will get their wish granted. The God says that they need to battle it out, and only the worthy one will get his wish granted

Luffy would walk away. He wants to find the one piece, but enjoys the adventure. Luffy said that he would give up being a pirate if the journey wasnt a challenge so he would just keep looking for it with his crew and let naruto become hokage
@Destinyheroknight said:

@UnHoLy_CruSadE:

Yes, it been done many times

Using the specific rules I've mentioned? o_o the current Naruto is much stronger than before...
@Haofan123 said:
@UnHoLy_CruSadE said:

The Situation: Standing before a God, are Naruto and Luffy. They have both come a long way to get here, and only one of them will get their wish granted. The God says that they need to battle it out, and only the worthy one will get his wish granted
Luffy would walk away. He wants to find the one piece, but enjoys the adventure. Luffy said that he would give up being a pirate if the journey wasnt a challenge so he would just keep looking for it with his crew
Let's just say Naruto convinces the God, to take away the wish, but still would like to see how strong Luffy is... game on? :D

@UnHoLy_CruSadE:

It still doesn't change the fact that this been done before

@Destinyheroknight said:

@UnHoLy_CruSadE:

Who would you vote for, and why? If you don't mind me asking
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,329 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Haofan123
Naruto would just do the same saying something like "I 'll realise my dreams without your help you bastard!"
Post by taichokage (13,360 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@UnHoLy_CruSadE said:
@Destinyheroknight said:

@UnHoLy_CruSadE:

Who would you vote for, and why? If you don't mind me asking
Luffy as it stands for sure. But if Naruto can indeed control the 9 tails now, he would probably win.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@mrassh0le said:
@Haofan123:  Naruto would just do the same saying something like "I 'll realise my dreams without your help you bastard!"
I think they would actually become friends since they pretty much have similar dreams and ideals
@Haofan123 said:
@mrassh0le said:
@Haofan123:  Naruto would just do the same saying something like "I 'll realise my dreams without your help you bastard!"
I think they would actually become friends since they pretty much have similar dreams and ideals
Decide to switch places, and realize each others dreams too! <3 okay the heart wasn't necessary... makes it kinda gay e_e; my bad, my bad. But seriously, I think Luffy can pull it off with his speed and power. One well placed punch on Naruto and it could be over right? 

The winner of the fight probably will be Naruto, since he'll be really powerful if he have control over the nine tails

But the dream part is Luffy win, since he really close to it. Naruto have to save Sasuke if he want to be Hokage (I have a funny feeling, that Sasuke is to gone to be save)

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think in a bit when both exhibit their new powers further we should have an "official" Naruto vs Luffy thread. 
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11 said:
I think in a bit when both exhibit their new powers further we should have an "official" Naruto vs Luffy thread. 
There are a few battles that are created very often, it seems like it would take to much space to make "official" battle threads. 
It seems like the easiest thing to do is just make a new one when there is a major change in power.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

lol been done so many times, dont know about luffy but i know naruto is tough!
Post by YouFinished (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 9
luffy wins...again. yohohohoooho
I'm requesting for this topic to be locked & deleted. I admit it was my mistake for getting too excited about the possibilities that I completely forgot to search the forum for it. Just thought it would be legit seeing that both characters have evolved greatly over time. Once again, my apologies for re-creating this discussion.
Post by TheSaiyanGod (102 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Naruto may have a chance. He has started controlling the nine tails and if he gains complete control of it then that would be a very impressive feat. But it's too early to decide. Both of them have gotten new power ups and haven't shown their true potentials yet. So the jury's still out on this one.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
That would be cool, however, who will you go with on this?
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The Nine Tails nukes him with a Beast Bomb, turning Luffy to melted rubber.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel