It's probably been done before, but I'm not sure of that. This is a battle between blockheads! Both of them having the potential to come up with genius ideas in the worst-case scenario. So withou further adieu, please give a warm welcome to two of the most loved characters in Anime: Naruto Uzumaki, and Monkey D Luffy! One is on his way to become the Hokage, as it was his dream since he was a little brat! The other's dream was to find the legendary One Piece treasure, and become the King of the Pirates!
The Situation: Naruto and Luffy have both come a long way to get where they are, When I mean they've come a long way... they're currently towards the end of their journey. They decide to have a battle to determine who is the stronger fighter. They both know each other's strengths, and agree that it's only a test to see where they stand-- as individuals, to face the evils and challenges awaiting them in the near future. It's not a fight to the death, but they are not going to hold back against each other. Who will win?
1. The Time Limit is 6 hours. Maximum of 1 hour for preparation.
2. Both are In Character, and start off facing each other from 200 meters apart.
3. The Battle will take place on a deserted island in the middle of the sea. The island covers a radius of 5 miles. The center of the island is just bare land that has a radius of 1 mile. It is followed by a mile long ring of rocks, mini mountains, and boulders leading to a forest that stretches all the way out to sea.
4. Win by complete Knock Out, or until one person throws in the towel.
5. Naruto: Can control Kyuubi (Up to 6th tail) but cannot transform, and cannot use summoning jutsu. Is allowed 3 back up Sage Mode clones, Can tap into Kyuubi's chakra pool (Limited), Power level at current Manga. (Other than for the Nerfs)
6. Luffy: Can use Haki, Can go up to Gear 3, Post-Time Skip (Current Manga)
Who will emerge victorious? Would it be the 9-Tail Jinchuuriki, or the Straw Hat Capn'? Who will earn the complete trust and respect of the other, while the other decides that in order to move forward, they need to get stronger? Which of these two strong warriors will emerge victorious in a battle of wits, intellect, strength, and power? Will it be the King of the Pirates? or will it be the Jinchuriki of Konoha?