Naruto Uzuamki vs Fire Lord Ozai

Topic started by Obito on Jan. 10, 2013. Last post by Kobra678 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
No prep. 
Both are in character. 
K.O. for the win. 
Both start 20 ft. away. 
Who wins?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,246 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Wow, this is a mismatch

What you don't like the Fire Lord?

Naruto destroy Fire Lord without trying

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,776 posts) See mini bio Level 12

If it were pre TS Naruto vs Ozai with the comet then I think it would be a closer match

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,034 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Naruto wins by quite a large margin. His abilities give him enormous versatility and is more than Ozai can handle. Plus Naruto's speed, strength, and fire power are far greater even if Sozin's comet was going by.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,059 posts) See mini bio Level 14

current naruto?

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@waybig1010101: Pre TS Naruto. 

@ImDictatorBowDown: It is.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,059 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Obito: with or without the nine tails

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@UltimateHero0406 said:

Naruto wins by quite a large margin. His abilities give him enormous versatility and is more than Ozai can handle. Plus Naruto's speed, strength, and fire power are far greater even if Sozin's comet was going by.

Post by ALMIGHTY (403 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Pre Time Skip or not Naruto Babyshakes him...

@Obito:

You know that info would have been useful if you use a Pre-Time Skip Naruto picture (instead of Post Time Skip)

Anyway, Naruto will still beat Fire Lord

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,346 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Throw in that comet and naruto gets burnt by this. Lets see if your smart enough to see what i'm talking about.

@Whats_out_the_bag:

And then Naruto go into Fox mode and destroy the Fire Lord

@Destinyheroknight:

lol... No

Actually he goes into fox mode then gets bunt.

@Whats_out_the_bag:

He have aura that protect him, the only burning will happen is self inflicted

Well I'll like some proof that this aura will stop that type of fire, also people enlighten me what happens before he goes nine tails mode. Wouldn't logic state that he gets turned to ash before any of that crap happens?

@Whats_out_the_bag:

Here

@Destinyheroknight said:

@Whats_out_the_bag:

Here

This. And even without the cloak, Naruto survived a super charged fireball jutsu that was hot enough to melt rocks. But that doesn't matter because Ozai wouldn't be able to hit him. Naruto would speed/clone blitz pretty easily. And if he uses Rasengan, it would cut through Ozai's fire and bring in the kill.

Post by Yusuke52 (425 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Pre Time Skip Sasuke's Fire Jutsu =/= Ozai's Comet enhanced flames. He was incinerating and leveling a country with his flames so his chakra cloak is not going to help him much. Besides I have already covered the likelihood of him getting emotional enough to access his fox mode is highly unlikely as there is no factors present in this fight to warrent such an emotional response from him. (See below for this)

Actually the video makes a fair point in Ozai's favor. When I first looked at this I though that Naruto would stomp, but having stepped back and looked at both of them more in depth, he has more than enough feats to get him a win against a Pre Time Skip Naruto with the help of Sozins Comet.

At best Pre Time Skip Naruto can be called supersonic, no more no less. Naruto's in character mindset will severely inhibit this advantage he has and his overall speed anyway so this does not matter much.

Firepower wise, Ozai is multi block busting under the comet, Naruto needs clones to boost his power but on his own he should be large building level with his rasengan. But its not really important based on the next stat.

Durability wise, neither of them can tank the others attacks so this is a non factor.

Range of attacks, Ozai wins this hand down.

What Ozai can do that Naruto has no way to counter in his Pre Time Skip form is flight. You could say clones can counter that but anyone with half a brain knows that his clones were only good for one thing back then and thats distractions, they might as well have been made of paper for all the durability they had. And for them to be viable as a distraction at all is dependant on the opponent not having any large scale AoE attacks, Ozai has the AoE attacks needed to take them out from a height or on the ground so they won't work.

Now you say he will go fox mode and own him. What people forget here is that he is in character and the only way he is going to be able to enter that mode is to become so angry that he can't control himself anymore. Unfortunately for this argument, there is nothing present in this battle that could make him angry enough. What you might say now is that "if Naruto is losing he will be angry." Well that is not true at all, he never gets so emotional from just a loss that could make him weaken his seal, so that wont fly with me.

Also in character Naruto does not outright dash towards his opponents as fast as his power allows him to, he generally starts off his battles by summoning his clones or saying some "witty" catchphrase or just being a general dumbass. Something which takes just enough time for Ozai to go into the air. Naruto gets his act together the longer the fight goes on, something Ozai can capitalize on since he gets straight to business from the get go.

As for the KO parameter, that is something Ozai can do with lightning. Causing fires and explosions over the forest will knock Naruto around quite a bit to rough him up enough for a direct hit from his lightning.

The scope, power and range of Ozai's attacks are too great for Pre Time Skip Naruto to deal with and counter.

With all this said, Ozai can win with mid (Possible High) difficulty. He should win 7 times out of 10 if I was to give it a numerical value. the other 3 times is when naruto actually starts off with his brain at 100% productivity and decides that a blitz is a good thing to start with. Even should that moment arise it would need to be a rasengan to put him down as Ozai is more than able to take a few of his punches without too much trouble.

Essentially he would need to blitz him with a rasengan to win this, something which his In Character mindset would be working against.

You equal speed on this and Naruto is getting cooked every time.

Of course this is with Sozins comet, without he would lose by default as he has next to no feats without it.

As for the melting rocks part of Sasuke's Fire Jutsu, Ozai was for lack of a better word, glassing a continent with a few members of his army with enough range to cover a few city blocks at a time and with enough heat to melt metal and break down 5-6 meter thick walls. Like I said before

Sasuke's Fireball Jutsu =/= Ozai's comet enhanced flames.

An in character naruto will not blitz with a rasengan from the start of this battle, because

A. he never utilizes his speed to its fullest during a battle let alone at the start of one.

And B. he takes his sweet time form a rasengan.

If you have scans that disprove this then by all means post them. It would have to be at the start of a battle and must be consistent over the majority of his battles for it to warrent as "in character". If you cant do this then tell me again how Naruto can win against a guy who can fly?

@Yusuke52: I have a problem with this. Yeah Ozai was burning down a forest but he was far in the air which allowed the fire to spread more and he charged it for a good few seconds that he would not have in this fight. And for the rest of that fight, Ozai didn't make a blast of fire like that since. When Aang built up his small rock shield, it took Ozai a good amount of time break it while Sasuke near instantly melted through several feet of rock.

Post by Yusuke52 (425 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@UltimateHero0406: The spread and reach of his firebending is not up for question since the second he began his battle with aang he sent out a multi directional attack just by punching the ground. The range and spread of his fire is up to him and saying he wont have the time to form his focused and enhanced fire blast in mid air is more or less saying that Naruto has some way to counter him while he is in the air. Can you tell me how he will hit someone in mid air while in character given that all of his personal attack are based on close quarters combat until late into shuppuden?

As for the charging time I once again ask how Naruto is able to counter someone who can fly? Once he is in the air he can take as much time as needed to form that attack that took all of 3 seconds to charge and has the range, spread and speed to easily catch naruto before he can escape it.

The reason he didn't make a blast of such magnatuide during his battle was because the Avatar was able to effectively keep him on his toes and stop him for focusing thanks to his ranged attacks and air bending. Common knowledge that focus leads to stronger bending. Both of these traits, Naruto lacks at this point in his timeline.

As for the rock shield, Ozai was using simple blasts while taunting him, and when he did get serious with his attacks he turned the shield to dust in an instant and caused his air shield to collapse with it. That attack paled in comparasion to what his focused attacks can do. Iroh was able to superheat his handcuffs with just a breath, im certain that under Sozins comet Ozai is able to do even greater feats. Iroh was able to blast through the walls of Ba Sing Se with a focused blast that took 2-3 seconds for him to charge, and we all know how thick those wall are. Im sure his stronger brother is able to replicate such power.

Like I said can you show me how naruto will be able to counter him when he is 70-80 feet in the air?

Narutos biggest weakness here aside from his in character mentality is that he cant do anything to someone who is airborne and can output attacks that can destroy him. I will say that it will not be an easy battle for Ozai to win, but for people to say Naruto wins instantly is a severe underestimation of what Ozai is able to do.

His attacks have greater range, he has more experience and is not an "idiot" (I use the word loosely as Naruto can be smart when the time calls for it but he acts like a fool in battle for the most part), he has greater firepower, he has flight and he has a more destructive and driven mindset inside combat. These are the qualities that get him the win, people focus too much on the speed aspect of pre time skip Naruto here and forget that he does not utilize his speed in a battle the way he should or could.

If Naruto was bloodlusted you can say he would blitz with a rasengan (I would still say it would be tough for him to pull this off, but the favor would shift into Narutos realm none the less), but he is in character and that gives the advantage to Ozai.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel