Naruto Team Battle

Topic started by geraldthesloth on Aug. 29, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 5 years, 1 month ago.
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
can Shino and Shikimaru beat Rock Lee and Neji
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Hmmm.......I dont think they can.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I wonder who would win in a solo fight: Shikamaru or Neji. I dont think Shino stands a chance against Neji, but I dont really think that Lee could do much to Shikamaru. How successful would Rock Lee be in fighting a forest of bugs i wonder? "he'll punch every bee in the face!".  
I want to see Shikamaru fight Neji. GET TO WORK STUDIO PIERROT!!!
@AgentJ: Glad I could give you something to think about
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
shino mostly use chakra sapping bug, which is little to no use to taijutsu, which leave shino almost out of the equation, now the problem is can shikamaru fight against neji, shikamaru has been shown to fight that undead guy from akatsuki.... which mostly sums up his great skill on planning.
my question is: how long can shikamaru plan for this fight? and on what ground they are fighting on
@cfatalis said:
" shino mostly use chakra sapping bug, which is little to no use to taijutsu, which leave shino almost out of the equation, now the problem is can shikamaru fight against neji, shikamaru has been shown to fight that undead guy from akatsuki.... which mostly sums up his great skill on planning. my question is: how long can shikamaru plan for this fight? and on what ground they are fighting on "
Fighting in the Konohoa Forest where both teams are native too.

It's a random encounter since shikamaru has been able to make good plans on the spot.
hmmm, problem is shikamaru can only make plans when he concentrates and someone stall for him, especially against speedy characther, they both know about each other tech, but shikamaru tech requires suprise and the other team will be very carefulll about that
so in conclusion i think neji, rock lee wins
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Team 1
Post by Dream (7,901 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Shino and Shikamaru are the better tacticians of the younger ninja generation, so I give them the edge for this battle. While the chakra leeching abilities of Shino's bugs would be pointless against a pure taijutsu user like Rock Lee, the Insect Sphere attack should still allow the bugs to entrap and consume on the target's body until there is nothing left. A Bug Clone trap would be sufficient to catch Rock Lee offguard. Neji would be the more challenging of the duo since he would be able to see the various bits of chakra coming from the bugs with the Byakugan so Bug Clones wouldn't be able to fool him and his near 360 degree vision would make it hard to land a trap on him. But since he is reliant on chakra to make use of his Gentle Fist fighting style, it would be possible to sap Neji's chakra dry with Shino's bugs. A simultaneous attack with Shino's bugs and Shikamaru's shadow attacks would be difficult for Neji to guard against. So if one person's attacks fail to connect, the other surely would. Neji can only defend against so much at once, even with his Byakugan.
Post by Sleuth (28 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Shino and Shikamaru can do this.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
lets see, on one hand we have a weak genius and a some freaky bug guy who can take energy from people.
on the other hand, we have someone who can increase there speed and strength to levels above anyone should have in naruto, and a kid who can see all, and can black against everything.

brains or muscle is the question
i go with muscle here.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" lets see, on one hand we have a weak genius and a some freaky bug guy who can take energy from people. on the other hand, we have someone who can increase there speed and strength to levels above anyone should have in naruto, and a kid who can see all, and can black against everything.  brains or muscle is the question i go with muscle here. "
you men speed and strength as a normal "naruto human", i still think sage mode got more strength
@Sinister_Noob said:
" lets see, on one hand we have a weak genius and a some freaky bug guy who can take energy from people. on the other hand, we have someone who can increase there speed and strength to levels above anyone should have in naruto, and a kid who can see all, and can black against everything.  brains or muscle is the question i go with muscle here. "
Shikamaru is weak since when?

@geraldthesloth said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
Shikamaru is weak since when? "

i would say physically weak compared to all other major naruto characther
@cfatalis said:
"
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
Shikamaru is weak since when? "
i would say physically weak compared to all other major naruto characther "
His shadow techniques are strong on there own..Do you remember when he used them to impale hidan?
yes , i know he is strong in technique, but he is not as physically strong as those hand to hand fighter
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
"yes , i know he is strong in technique, but he is not as physically strong as those hand to hand fighter "

true
@cfatalis said:
" yes , i know he is strong in technique, but he is not as physically strong as those hand to hand fighter "
I doubt physical ability alone will cut it.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I kinda feel bad for shikamaru's team
@geraldthesloth said:
" @cfatalis said:
" yes , i know he is strong in technique, but he is not as physically strong as those hand to hand fighter "
I doubt physical ability alone will cut it. "
do you know that neji is called a genius so it's not physical factor alone
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel