Naruto (Shiipuden) vs Midnighter (DC/Wildstorm[Authority])

Topic started by Nerx on June 4, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@cfatalis: He did but to his credit he didn't even use his supercomputer nor his strategies. He went into a blind rage when Apollo (his husband) was killed right before his eyes so he really didn't think it through and simply rushed in and was killed. 

ND
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Newdeath: then again this is captain atom, i remember he was shown together with PC beyonder, repairing galaxies or something like that
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@cfatalis: Indeed. But someone with the potential mind power of Midnighter is amazing. Take Doctor Doom for example, he was able to easily steal the Silver Surfer's powers once he studied him now Midnighter doesn't need prep and he is much better than Doom at predicting the outcomes of battles so he might have had a chance or he might not have a chance and he dies horribly :) 

ND
@Newdeath: i remembered, playing a game, where one of the boss is a huge huge thing ( you are riding a mech here, so huge means something) who had this computer that can predict an outcome, and after you defeat him, his computer spelt death....
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@cfatalis said:
" @OmegaMekix said:
" @cfatalis:  That info impresses me but you miscalculated one thing. Naruto is from a different universe, a supercomputer will have a difficult time estimating the battle style of a person; who uses chakra, can gain immense power within seconds, and will change energy signatures.  In the epic battle to bring Sasuke back, Susake used the 3rd level sharingan, he could see Naruto's future movement but when the Demon Cloak appeared the statistics will servery alter making the ability useless.   Besides calculations don't determine who wins. Haven't you read mangas were the person who makes the best calculations still loses to the spontaneous hero?   "
to be noted this calculation takes within nano-seconds, as he could think of all possibility of the battle in his head, and yes it often happen, if the person making the calculation is not the hero, in this case both of them are protagonist  considering that naruto martial art have a basis, the super computer would be able to recalculate the probability , and remember OP says ALL gadget, meaning i can use that carrier alien ship and nuclear device, and no midnighter have no qualms of using that "
I'm not agreeing with you but you have bested me. I humbly accept defeat in this debate with your impressive knowledge of Midnighter.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
to simplify why he wins is like this...

battles are just like multiple choices , he can see a million scenarios and pick the one that suits him best but unlike a multiple score quiz he actually knows the answers

The battle against Naruto
a ) get punched by the ninja
b ) get stomped by a giant toad
c )  get sliced in half by a rasen shuriken
d )  use 'door' to get behind the guy then rip out his spine

plus that these options are given before the battle and that there are millions of choices
@OmegaMekix said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @OmegaMekix said:
" @cfatalis:  That info impresses me but you miscalculated one thing. Naruto is from a different universe, a supercomputer will have a difficult time estimating the battle style of a person; who uses chakra, can gain immense power within seconds, and will change energy signatures.  In the epic battle to bring Sasuke back, Susake used the 3rd level sharingan, he could see Naruto's future movement but when the Demon Cloak appeared the statistics will servery alter making the ability useless.   Besides calculations don't determine who wins. Haven't you read mangas were the person who makes the best calculations still loses to the spontaneous hero?   "
to be noted this calculation takes within nano-seconds, as he could think of all possibility of the battle in his head, and yes it often happen, if the person making the calculation is not the hero, in this case both of them are protagonist  considering that naruto martial art have a basis, the super computer would be able to recalculate the probability , and remember OP says ALL gadget, meaning i can use that carrier alien ship and nuclear device, and no midnighter have no qualms of using that "
I'm not agreeing with you but you have bested me. I humbly accept defeat in this debate with your impressive knowledge of Midnighter. "
Impressive?, i got minuscule knowledge of comic characther, and naruto do have a way of winning, although his INT stat wouldn't be enough
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel