naruto (sage mode) vs grimmjow

Topic started by DC_Marvel_1000 on Sept. 7, 2009. Last post by Sinister_Noob 5 years ago.
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3

could naruto wit a never ending sage mode beat grimmjow in full realesed form? 
( naruto can go into 6th tail if he becomes to over matched)
Post by LiquidPrince (97 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Yes. Naruto wins.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Naruto in sage mode seems like a pretty good match for Grimmjow. Both are pretty fast with devastating power. If you go into the tailed beasts though, its overmatched in Narutos favor. 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
well yes, six talied was a bit overkill though
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@AgentJ said:
"Naruto in sage mode seems like a pretty good match for Grimmjow. Both are pretty fast with devastating power. If you go into the tailed beasts though, its overmatched in Narutos favor.  "
like i said only if people thought grimm would DESTROY naruto could he go into that, but from this point it seems he won't be doing that
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
grimmjow is way faster than naruto, even in sage mode. narutos sage mode makes him stronger than grimmjow though. and naruto has always been able to withstand tons of hits. grimmjow wins, he blasts naruto with ultimate cero, game over.
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@Sinister_Noob said:
"grimmjow is way faster than naruto, even in sage mode. narutos sage mode makes him stronger than grimmjow though. and naruto has always been able to withstand tons of hits. grimmjow wins, he blasts naruto with ultimate cero, game over. "
so if you think this then remember, 6 tails comes out if naruto gets to busted up
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"grimmjow is way faster than naruto, even in sage mode. narutos sage mode makes him stronger than grimmjow though. and naruto has always been able to withstand tons of hits. grimmjow wins, he blasts naruto with ultimate cero, game over. "
so if you think this then remember, 6 tails comes out if naruto gets to busted up "
i just dont think naruto can catch him. but even in fox release form (no tails, just using fox powers) with sage mode, im sure naruto can catch grimmjow. naruto in 6 tails will just obliterate the entire area. thus killing grimmjow. naruto wins if he uses fox 90/10. if its just sage mode, grimmjow wins 70/30
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Grimmjow
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

...........................
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
who ever said naruto win im fking face palmin u -_-
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
without any fox, naruto will surely get murked and eaten by grimmjow
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

naruto gets RAPED.............HARD a matter a fact this is a spite 
 
i can give reasons why he owns if anyone wants them
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
one well placed wind shuriken and grimmjow is finished
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sinister_Noob said:
"one well placed wind shuriken and grimmjow is finished "

lol.................wait.................are u serious
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
iron skin, sonido, cero, like wind shuriken can reach grimmjow
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@FLCL1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"one well placed wind shuriken and grimmjow is finished "
lol.................wait.................are u serious "
yes i am. im not saying it will be easy for naruto, almost impossible.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"one well placed wind shuriken and grimmjow is finished "
lol.................wait.................are u serious "
yes i am. im not saying it will be easy for naruto, almost impossible. "
snowball chance in hell, and he still have to cut through grimmjow skin
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"one well placed wind shuriken and grimmjow is finished "
lol.................wait.................are u serious "
yes i am. im not saying it will be easy for naruto, almost impossible. "

allow me the honor to finish this thread 
 
1)grimjaw can fly 
2)this is sage mode not fox mode 
3)defence power and speed are on grimjaws side 
4) cero vs ragasan -_- cero >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ragasan 
5)grimjaw doesnt even need to get in unleased mode for this stomp  
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@FLCL1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"one well placed wind shuriken and grimmjow is finished "
lol.................wait.................are u serious "
yes i am. im not saying it will be easy for naruto, almost impossible. "
allow me the honor to finish this thread  1)grimjaw can fly 2)this is sage mode not fox mode 3)defence power and speed are on grimjaws side 4) cero vs ragasan -_- cero >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ragasan 5)grimjaw doesnt even need to get in unleased mode for this stomp   "
yes, thats correct. grimmjow wins, fight over
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel