Naruto (pein arc) vs Rob lucci

Topic started by othus12 on March 9, 2013. Last post by 2ndchallenge 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by othus12 (6,408 posts) See mini bio Level 13

fight at enies lobby

naruto can refill his sennin mode the same number of times he could with pein

morals on

no PIS

go

Post by YoungChief (542 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Well, Lucci should be faster, I can't say by how much but I wanna say it's not enough to speedblitz, could be wrong there. Naruto has a better strength feat though, and I think if Naruto summons the toads to help him out he should win this with medium difficulty

Post by taichokage (12,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Exactly as YoungChief said. Man good post. I wanted to elaborate on the strength/speed differences and you touched on that too.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,225 posts) See mini bio Level 14

id say with toads sage naruto wins, without naruto loses. lucci brings more striking power and possibly greater speed (although close) naruto couldnt tag him with his bigger moves like rasenshuriken, and would have to get close, and lucci is better at hand to hand easily

Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Um.... Speed is no where near close at all... Lucci is far superior in speed than Sage Naruto.

But I do agree with toads Naruto wins, without them he loses...

Post by katanalauncher (397 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Lucci is probably faster, not fast enough to blitz Naruto though.

Naruto should win more times or not, especially with ma and pa toads.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,842 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Naruto wins here with mid difficulty.
Post by 2ndchallenge (4 posts) See mini bio Level 2

Uhhh Rob Lucci dodged luffy's g2 punches which are hypersonic speeds, sage mode naruto easily gets blizted and also his insides smashed to bits by rokuougan

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel