Naruto & Minato vs Sasuke & Itachi

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on Nov. 19, 2012. Last post by Kurohige 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,813 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Knowledge

10 minutes prep

Morals off

No BM mode for Naruto

Takes place in an open valley

Will the Father and Son duo win or will the Uchiha Bros prevail?

Post by ohgodwhy (1,490 posts) See mini bio Level 11

IMO it's a fairly easy win for Naruto and Minato. Naruto can go sage mode which is easily superior to 6 tails Naruto and I would say pretty close to BM mode,. This was clear from the Pein fight if you pay close attention and I personally rate Minato as one of the best ninjas in the series.

Sasuke, even with all his powerups just can't compete against Naruto in Sage mode IMO and neither can Itachi.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,885 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ohgodwhy said:

IMO it's a fairly easy win for Naruto and Minato. Naruto can go sage mode which is easily superior to 6 tails Naruto and I would say pretty close to BM mode,. This was clear from the Pein fight if you pay close attention and I personally rate Minato as one of the best ninjas in the series.

Sasuke, even with all his powerups just can't compete against Naruto in Sage mode IMO and neither can Itachi.

this

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (176 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Minato speedblitzes them both

Post by nishi99 (1,578 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Ssauke and Itachi could win this due to them both having a superior intellect then Naruto which could bring down the Father and Son duo.

@nishi99: I'd say only Itachi has superior intellect and that can be matched by Minato's intellect.

Naruto's shown more than enough times that he's a genius when it comes to fighting, the Neji vs Naruto fight is a good example of this and he's only gotten smarter since. Sasuke on the other hand thought it would be smart to attacks all the kages....

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ohgodwhy said:

this

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Minato speedblitzes them both

and this

@ohgodwhy: I agree that Itachi is the only one who could match Minato's intellect. However i think Sasuke is smarter then Naruto all i see Naruto do is run right into a fight without thinking most of the time. Sasuke on the other hand almost always has a plan with his battles.

@nishi99: Maybe he used to in the past but since the TS he's never really ran into any battle without having a strategy of some sort and if he doesn't have a strategy he's shown time and time again that he can make a good one up on the spot.

Sasuke's just as blunt as Naruto tbh, he took on Deidara with no real battle plan, all the Kages in what can only be described as the most reckless attack ever and then Danzo with once again no battle plan. Sasuke's and Naruto's genius comes from coming up with battle plans midway and I'd say they're pretty even in that aspect.

But in terms of power SM Naruto trumps EMS Sasuke pretty hard imo which is why Sasuke will lose. SM Naruto pretty much took out all 6 paths of Pein with ease and only got put down because his time ran out and Pein was just sacrificing and reviving his bodies.

@ohgodwhy: Naruto may have got better with age but he is still a hot head and Sasuke can be too but he keeps his cool more. As for the fight Sasuke did beat him in that ova but that was just an ova and not a good one at that.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,029 posts) See mini bio Level 16

The Uchihas' genjutsu may be a problem in this but if Naruto and Minato can avoid it then there good.

Team Blondie wins

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ohgodwhy: Sage mode, superior to 6 tails? When was this ever proven? If anything, the Pain fight suggested the opposite was true. Sage Naruto would have been defeated had it not been for the Kyuubi chakra, and whilst in 6-tails he was strong enough to outright overpower Pain's attacks.

I'm honestly surprised that so many think team Naruto will take this (where are the Uchitards at?!). I've already given my opinion on how Minato vs Itachi would go down (either a draw or Itachi wins, due to susano and Minato having nothing to penetrate it except possibly the demon seal). I would also give current Sasuke the edge over Naruto, or at least put him as an equal. That said, I think Naruto and Minato would win this because I could see them coming up with a better strategy to compliment each other's techniques, even if team Uchiha does out-power them; Minato has the brains and the speed, Naruto has the sheer strength and power that the former lacks. Even so, if Itachi catches either of them in a genjutsu then it's over, and I doubt anything Naruto has could get around (or through) Itachi's susano, maybe even Sasuke's EMS one for that matter. Team Uzumaki would need to either wear down Itachi's susano somehow (as it puts a strain on him) or resort to the demon seal. The 10 minutes prep would be more helpful to them as well IMO.

Team Naruto and Minato win with high difficulty, with the chances of both of them walking away quite slim.

Post by 18hunt (149 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I'm sorry, but u are under rating itching, he prove out of Edo, when pain couldn't. They said he was at a nearly unreadable level.

@GIRUGAMESH: Glad you brought that up. The way I saw it was that Sage Mode Naruto in effectively a very short amount of time took out almost all paths of Pein, even though Pein was reviving them and using them as shields for the Deva path, whereas the Six Tails was unable to take out the Deva path in a 1v1.

The point I raised was that 6 tails has no strategy, just all raw power and this makes it pretty ineffective, at least in comparison to Sage Naruto who can use all sorts of attacks and come up with effective strategies while still having power that is similar to the 6 tails.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ohgodwhy: sage mode?? simillar to 6 tails' chakra? lol, 6 tails withstanded shinrai tensei with his overpowered chakra, while sage couldnt even resist it... The only reason that sage mode beat the others because the others are weaker than pain's bestfriends body, he made his bestfriend's body the strongest because it is the most important.

@eddz99: No man, rewatch that whole part. Sage Mode Naruto nearly took out the Deva Path which is why Nagato had to use the other paths to defend it, why else would he sacrifice the other bodies if he didn't need to? Sage Mode Naruto only lost that battle because the Preta path (which had already been taken out before and revived again) sacrificed itself and absorbed Naruto's sage chakra.

Sage Naruto was totally dominating all forms of Pein during their brief fight, heck even normal Naruto was putting a somewhat decent fight against Pein.

Plus if Sage Mode had truly become redundant then why would Naruto continue to use it even now? The way I see it, SM is almost equivalent to BM and has advantages that BM doesn't. Just re-read some recent chapters where Naruto continues to SM because it's just as useful as BM, the only drawback is that it doesn't last anywhere near as long as BM I think.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ohgodwhy said:

@eddz99: No man, rewatch that whole part. Sage Mode Naruto nearly took out the Deva Path which is why Nagato had to use the other paths to defend it, why else would he sacrifice the other bodies if he didn't need to? Sage Mode Naruto only lost that battle because the Preta path (which had already been taken out before and revived again) sacrificed itself and absorbed Naruto's sage chakra.

Sage Naruto was totally dominating all forms of Pein during their brief fight, heck even normal Naruto was putting a somewhat decent fight against Pein.

Plus if Sage Mode had truly become redundant then why would Naruto continue to use it even now? The way I see it, SM is almost equivalent to BM and has advantages that BM doesn't. Just re-read some recent chapters where Naruto continues to SM because it's just as useful as BM, the only drawback is that it doesn't last anywhere near as long as BM I think.

You mean a depowered Deva Path. Sage Naruto at no point dominated a full powered Deva Path.

You answered your own question; SM has some advantages that BM doesn't. Does that mean he is even close to being as strong? No. I'll give you a comparison; the byakugan can do things that the EMS can't, but which would you rather have in a fight? BM>>SM in terms of fighting capabilities.

As for Chibaku tensei, that required Nagato's full power to pull off; you can't just say that was a sixth of his power or something. If he had chibaku tenseid sage Naruto he would have been done for as well.

And I agree that the 6 tails is just raw power, but that doesn't make it weaker than sage Naruto, not at all. Itachi has plenty of smarts, but in a fight between him and the Juubi? RIP Itachi. Raw power can also be used to neutralise the opponent's techniques, as seen with shinra tensei being reflected. Not saying necessarily that strength/power>strategy, but an overwhelming level of power makes it a different story. And if you do doubt that there is a significant difference between SM Naruto and the 6-tailed form, let's look back to shinra tensei. It was able to cancel out SM Naruto's best attack, but 6-tailed Naruto burst through it just with chakra.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,421 posts) See mini bio Level 13

i'll go with itachi and sasuke only if naruto doesn't have control over the nine tails

Post by xlab3000 (1,360 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Naruto and Minato would win

Post by 5th (1,194 posts) See mini bio Level 10
It's easy to say that team Naruto would win because of Naruto's SM and Minato's FTG techniques, I'm also inclined to say that Minato could possibly solo. He defeated A and B as well as prevented Obito and the Kyuubi from destroying the leaf village, all within one night. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel