Naruto Factions vs Reaper Invasion (Mass Effect)

Topic started by ImDictatorBowDown on May 1, 2014. Last post by ImDictatorBowDown 4 months ago.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,915 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Rules:

• No Jubbito or Madara
  • Indoctrination works likes Genjutsu here
  • Reapers cannot attack from orbit

Round 1. Kyuubi empowered Ninja Alliance plus Kage vs 5 Reapers

Round 2. Tailed beasts (1-9) vs 8 Reapers

Round 3. Both teams vs 12 Reapers

Setting: Dyson Sphere City (Blame)

Post by CerusSerenade (2,623 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Do they come with the collectors and their seeker swarms? If so this makes it far more likely for the reapers.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,279 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Round 1: Reapers because the Kages don't impress me and neither should the shinobi alliance unless this includes Naruto, Bee, 8 Gates Guy (who would actually wreck Reapers)

Round 2: The Bijuu, they can spam nukes and all the Reapers have are big lasers

Round 3: Team 1 since they still have bijuu

Post by The_Gorosei (96 posts) See mini bio Level 10

^ cant reapers withstand nukes?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,277 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Let see, the Reapers have a huge invasion force that take out all life in a Galaxy before. The Ninja army is basically not going to win this, the Reaper out number them a lot

edit: I didn't saw the limits LOL! Naurto might be able to take it then

@Destinyheroknight: Yeah the limits make it easy I believe. The numbers are a big problem though, and honestly I don't feel that most of the alliance can do much to help

The sheer number of reapers make this a slaughter. It took everything the alliance had to stop one meteor, and they couldn't do shit about the 2nd one. Each reaper is about the size of a meteor, and there are hundreds of em.

@CerusSerenade: Reaper's at their biggest are two km's tall. I'm almost positive that the meteor is far larger than that, and hitting with a force that no Reaper can.

Post by SekiryuuteiDxD (1,492 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@CerusSerenade: didn't you see the number limit

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Round 1: Reapers

Round 2: Tailed beasts

Round 3: Tailed beasts

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@CerusSerenade: Reaper's at their biggest are two km's tall. I'm almost positive that the meteor is far larger than that, and hitting with a force that no Reaper can.

Actually i'm pretty sure the meteors were smaller than that. Just being one mile tall is massive.

@CerusSerenade: true. But also, the Reaper's max payload is 132-420 kilotons (at least that's what the op says) And they've been beat by something far less than a bijuu bomb. Sure they'd destroy all the fodder, but not the bijuu or people on that level

@Jinbeifan1: If we're talking Sovereign level reapers, it took a fleet of ships constantly attacking it for several minutes to destroy it. I think that's far more than a Bijuu bomb.

@CerusSerenade: Actually it's pretty low if you think about it, it even said that in the wiki that not even the strongest ship in the Alliance and/or Citadel races had a weapon even close to the Reapers cannon, so basically it's a bunch of small kiloton shots hitting it. For some reason in the future they were never able to make nuke cannons I guess :P

@Jinbeifan1: Turns out that it took a brain-dead Sovereign and a direct attack on Sovereign with it's shields down with the Normandy to actually blow him up.

Still, we recognize it took several minutes of bombardment, then a brain-dead status for Sovereign for a fleet of ships which could certainly bust a mountain collectively. We can probably assume that the fleet would have lost if Shepard hadn't made Sovereign brain-dead, as the shields would have held.

@CerusSerenade: Sure, I guess collectively they could make up to 1 megaton collectively after time, but a single bijuu bomb has a power around 100 megatons, and charged up all together they can reach the high hundreds of megaton, nearly reaching a gigaton

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,915 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Actually its been stated that dreadnaught alliance ships fire the equivalent of 35 kilotons every 5 seconds, so the fact that a single capitol reaper ship took this bombardment over the course of a few minutes in such a state is impressive.

(Sorry for bumping)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel