Naruto, Edward, Ichigo, Natsu, Inuyasha, Luffy, Goku vs Thanos

Topic started by AnimeDefender on Aug. 2, 2013. Last post by Kobra678 10 months ago.
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Thanos, one of the most powerful beings of all time was banished from the Marvel Universe from a unknown power, and was sent to the Anime Universe to destroy it. Thanos, angered that he'll never meet Death ever again, Thanos started to destroy everything in his path. City's were falling apart, countries were burning, planets were made into cosmic ash as they were targets of Thanos. Thanos notice something strange, he lost much of his abilities. Thanos lost his Telepathy, Energy Manipulation and Control, Matter Manipulation and Control, and his Teleportation. Thanos also believes that he lost his Immortality, since he is in a unknown multiverse. Out of no where a being with red aura appeared, it was Son Goku. Thanos was intrigued, and wanted a little challenge to satisfy his hunger for battle. They both fought but as much as Son Goku tried not even in his Super Saiyan God form could match Thanos mighty power. Son Goku knew he had to get away from Thanos, so Son Goku used Instant Transmission to get away. Son Goku warned everyone and assembled a team to fight of Thanos. Sadly Son Goku can't fight head on since he has to charge a Spirit Bomb, he told everyone that it would require 25 minutes in order to charge the Spirit Bomb to destroy Thanos. Can the team beat Thanos and save the Animeverse or will Thanos win and destroy the Animeverse?

Team + Back up ( if team needs it )

VS

RULES!

Anime Team gets to be their Prime Versions and Thanos Current Version( except for Seiya only at Gold Cloth, no GT Goku )

Team get's 24 hours of Prep

Team has Knowledge of Thanos

Goku cannot start charging the Spirit Bomb until Thanos lands on the Battlefield

Goku cannot launch the Spirit Bomb before 25 minutes ( also Goku cannot fight Thanos directly, only launching a Spirit Bomb )

Genjutsu doesn't affect Thanos

Team must hold off Thanos for 25 minutes

If you didn't read the Story above, Thanos has lost his Telepathy, Matter Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, and Teleportation powers. Also Thanos can die

HOW TO WIN!

Team must hold off Thanos until Goku finishes charging the Spirit Bomb!

Thanos must kill everyone on the Team and Back up in order to win!

On a planet that can't be destroyed.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17

They all die.

Thanos wins

Natsu currently is a little kid too and Edward has no Alchemy

Post by SMXLR8 (7,377 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@AnimeDefender: here are my thoughts on this

1. goku is a terrible leader
  2. team has a chance
  3. nerfing can only go so far
  4. if this was a normal battle thanos would back hand all of them nuff said
Post by 5th (1,298 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SMXLR8:

@DBZ_universe: Are you kidding me? Seiya dances circles around Thanos while Goku charges the ultimate spirit bomb that's supposedly powerful enough to kill him... Seiya basically is the powerhouse and the strongest on the anime team and he pretty much could or can beat Thanos depending on which version this is of him.

Seiya with God Cloth would most likely destroy Thanos.

@DBZ_universe: you know what strange the anime/manga is not as close as Marvel and DC so yeah the whole "Can the team beat Thanos and save the Animeverse or will Thanos win and destroy the Animeverse?" is just wrong even for a story also thanos could do this to all of them

@SMXLR8:

1. Goku is not the Leader of the team. In the story it never said Goku would be team leader.

2. Yay.

3. I know

4. but it is not a normal battle. I know what Thanos can do that's why I nerfed him.

@DBZ_universe: Fixed, it was a error. I was talking to my friend and I ended up writing current instead of prime.

Post by taichokage (14,216 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Seiya can hold his own, maybe een beat Thanos but the rest of the team is useless other than Goku. He makes Thanos blink then gets atomized.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,337 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Anime don't live in the same Universe, if they did they would send stronger characters then HST level ones

Only ones who stand a chance in this fight are Goku, Vegeta and Seiya. But Thanos can lose, since he isn't as strong at the moment

@AnimeDefender: also as I told DBZ_unverse ,

you know what strange the anime/manga is not as close as Marvel and DC so yeah the whole "Can the team beat Thanos and save the Animeverse or will Thanos win and destroy the Animeverse?" is just wrong even for a story yeah it's just bad wording to say it like that

@Destinyheroknight: that is what I said as well bad wording since anime does not have many crossovers like marvel or DC

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,134 posts) See mini bio Level 13

So the question is whether or not Seiya can hold off Thanos for 25 minutes, nothing else matters here, even the spirit bomb itself holds no merit here

@SMXLR8: Its not bad wording, its bad story telling lol!

@ImDictatorBowDown: Possibly, really depends on which version of Seiya we're using... Temples Arc Seiya could possibly hold his own against Thanos but would lose, a Gold Cloth Seiya can especially hold his own against Thanos, and a God Cloth Seiya could destroy Thanos.

Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Well if this is Gold cloth Seiya then the team should be able to win via the time-out, if not Thanos wins with high difficulty, given the nerfs.

@SMXLR8 said:

@AnimeDefender: also as I told DBZ_unverse ,

you know what strange the anime/manga is not as close as Marvel and DC so yeah the whole "Can the team beat Thanos and save the Animeverse or will Thanos win and destroy the Animeverse?" is just wrong even for a story yeah it's just bad wording to say it like that

What do it you mean is not as close? Do you mean anime and manga is not as strong and the Marvel and DC universe? Because if so I disagree. While Marvel and DC certainly have more power houses and gods, with people like Lord of Nightmares and Kami Tenchi who creates omnipotent beings... despite all that the only thing either side can hope for is a draw. Now if we were to get rid of all the gods (Beyonder, TOAA, Frankling Richards, LT, ect.) then yes marvel/DC have the advantage due to the sheer amount of raw power and people like Doom and Batman at their side that could possible help deal with the hax anime and manga have.

@Kurohige: Their not talking about fire power, they are talking about that all anime and manga are not really connected like Marvel or DC.

Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@AnimeDefender: OHHHH! MY bad, yeah there are a few anime and manga that are connected, and even more with crossovers. But yeah DC and Marvel and famous for that.

@Kurohige: Which makes me think, Marvel and DC are really the same company they are really starting to do quite a few crossover saying that they are both the same company. This is of course not accounting legal matters.

@Kurohige: you have a point but if there no gods that is when the real battle starts and it wont be easy with both sides taking alot of damage and losing a lot of people

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,309 posts) See mini bio Level 10

So... Goku and Vegeta vs Thanos?

*Edit. Didn't see Seiya.

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: Seiya fending off Thanos, Vegeta is a non-factor and Goku's the only hopes here in killing Thanos.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel