Naruto character speed

Topic started by MrASSH0LE on Aug. 5, 2011. Last post by hitsusatsu11 3 years ago.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,324 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I don't know but the Shinobis have  Naruto,Gaara,Lee,Killer Bee,Killer A  ,Gai and now Itachi.We know that  atleast  Killer Bee is supersonic,Gai is hypersonic based on this, we know that Naruto and Raikage are both the fastest characters in the universe. We can therefore say Rock Lee is supersonic,Bee is supersonic,Gai is hypersonic,Raikage is hypersonic,Naruto is hypersonic and Gaara is moving at superhuman speed and may possibly have supersonic reaction time based on the fact he was able to come up with a counter to Lee's attacks.
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@MrASSH0LE:  
Gaara sand is auto defense, therefore he does not have to react at all. 

Bee has Supersonic feats from his battle against Sasuke, Jugo etc. I dunno if Rock Lee is Supersonic in Part 1, but i think we can give it to him after timeskip. 
Itachi has always been one of the quickest to release jutsu's with incredible hand seal speed.
Post by 321zigzag1 (638 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Narutoverse top tier speedsters which aren't that many range from low supersonic to low hypersonic in plausibility.

For example Raikage is supersonic+ and maybe low hypersonic in Bijuu Shroud mode.
Gai in 6 or 7 gates may by low hypersonic at best due to the flame from friction feat.
Chakra Mode Naruto is likely then low hypersonic if the above two are, he is supposed to be the fastest, even Kisame who has supersonic+ reactions and reflexes couldn't react to Naruto.

Other supersonic possible supersonic fighters ranging from low to mid include

Itachi, Base Bee and upward, Sasuke especially in shunshin in short bursts, Pain especially when Deva Path is alone and charged with all of Nagato's chakra. Rock Lee in gates.
SM Naruto, SM Jiraiya, Minato without his seals
If Kakashi is then he is barely with shunshin. Kisame when fused and going underwater speed may be supersonic.
Anyway I can't think anyone else right now in plausibility.

Other ninjas with confirmed supersonic+ reactions and reflexes

Kakashi with warping of Susanoo Arrow and following Rock Lee in gates.
Kisame definitely.
Danzo was able to react to the arrow although he couldn't evade it himself.
There are probably more like the sannin by powerscale and some of the akatsuki.

So again top tier speedsters is likely supersonic or above which aren't that many so its only a handful.
And many more at least from the high tier speedster range probably will have at least sonic to supersonic reactions and reflexes.

So like the less than 1% of the Narutoverse.

So the moral of the story it is like Kisame said ninja above sound are very rare.      

@MisterShin

If Rock Lee was supersonic in Part 1 it was only in gated form. 

Itachi is likely supersonic at least low as Base Bee is low supersonic. ITachi especially with his shunshin.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Naruto has definitely gotten faster. I agree, A is most likely hypersonic and so is naruto. Rock lee is also supersonic as well and Gaaras sand is incredibly fast as well. However, I dont believe that gai is hypersonic overall. His attacks definitely are, but in terms of movement I would only rate him as supersonic+.

There are times when he does attack with the flame with friction just like he did against SHoten Kisame clone. 

Also 7 Gates should boost him even more than 6 gates. 

But like I said only a handful
Post by BatGod (6 posts) See mini bio Level 3

kaksahi
@BatGod said:
kaksahi
That doesn't even make sense
Post by Reddd (10 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Last time I checked they get murked by bullets.
@Reddd
nope this is a difformed statement Kishimoto said that he didn't want to introduce guns because they would ruin the serie and make shurikens obsolete.
Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
only a handful of characters are fast (when i say fast i mean in the "supersonic+--hypersonic" range); Raikage, Killer B, Naruto, Gai. Naruto as a whole is still very slow, reason being the majority of the characters in naruto still ranges from "faster than the eye -- supersonic" speeds.
@321zigzag1 said:

de

Itachi, Base Bee and upward, Sasuke especially in shunshin in short bursts, Pain especially when Deva Path is alone and charged with all of Nagato's chakra. Rock Lee in gates.

@MisterShin

Itachi is likely supersonic at least low as Base Bee is low supersonic. ITachi especially with his shunshin.

What is shunshin?And why are Itachi Pain and Sasuke supersonic

@321zigzag1 said:

Why  are Sannins supersonic?
@MisterShin said:
@MrASSH0LE:  Gaara sand is auto defense, therefore he does not have to react at all.  Bee has Supersonic feats from his battle against Sasuke, Jugo etc. I dunno if Rock Lee is Supersonic in Part 1, but i think we can give it to him after timeskip. Itachi has always been one of the quickest to release jutsu's with incredible hand seal speed.

What are Killer Bee's supersonic feats (simply name them you don't have to show a scan)
@MrASSH0LE said:

@321zigzag1 said:

de

Itachi, Base Bee and upward, Sasuke especially in shunshin in short bursts, Pain especially when Deva Path is alone and charged with all of  Nagato's chakra. Rock Lee in gates. 

@MisterShin

What is shunshin?And why are Itachi Pain and Sasuke supersonic

@321zigzag1 said:

Why  are Sannins supersonic?
@MisterShin said:

@MrASSH0LE:  Gaara sand is auto defense, therefore he does not have to react at all.  Bee has Supersonic feats from his battle against Sasuke, Jugo etc. I dunno if Rock Lee is Supersonic in Part 1, but i think we can give it to him after timeskip. Itachi has always been one of the quickest to release jutsu's with incredible hand seal speed.

What are Killer Bee's supersonic feats (simply name them you don't have to show a scan)

Shunshin no jutsu is like Soru of one piece or sonido or shunpo of bleach, its a speed technique pumped by chakra.

Itachi was able to keep up very well with Base Bee and RM Naruto although Naruto wasn't going all out.
Sasuke was able to keep up wtih Base Killerbee too.

Deva Path who was fully charged jumped over the rasenshuriken which crossed the chibaku tensei crater in one second.
Plus he is top tier ninja.

Actually I mentioned SM Jiraiya only because as a comparison to SM Naruto

Well like with many feats its not 100% concrete, then again most feats aren't but we do the best we can. Killerbee was able to dash away to a nearby hill several hundred meters away in an instant.                   

@YouFinished said:

only a handful of characters are fast (when i say fast i mean in the "supersonic+--hypersonic" range); Raikage, Killer B, Naruto, Gai. Naruto as a whole is still very slow, reason being the majority of the characters in naruto still ranges from "faster than the eye -- supersonic" speeds.

As he said, only a very handful go above, but there are still couple who do go above sound. Not too many. 
@Reddd said:

Last time I checked they get murked by bullets.

Mostly true yet again that interview is very old. And it wasn't necessarily bullets suddenly defeat all ninja.
@Reddd
No, the statements "Bullets fly at supersonic speeds, so there's no way that your shuriken could compete" " if missiles were in it, it'd be the end".
We can therefore conclude that Kishimoto was refferring to  the speed of shuriken and how guns would shurikens obsolete ,nothing says Naruto characters would not be fast enough.
The other problem is  if we were to believe the  twisted statement the OBD perpetuated we'd have to believe  that Amaretsu is as hot as the sun and that Haku is FTL.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,240 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@MrASSH0LE:

Do you have any proof that there statement are twisted on Naruto speed?

@Destinyheroknight: I just posted the actual statement
"Bullets fly at supersonic speeds, so there's no way that your shuriken could compete" " if missiles were in it, it'd be the end". 
You can obviously see the shuriken are what Kishi's talking about.
Online Now

@MrASSH0LE:

Can I see the Kishimoto's interview, that where he talk about guns?

@Destinyheroknight said:

@MrASSH0LE:

Can I see the Kishimoto's interview, that where he talk about guns?

Well you can just look up the statement for yourself on the OBD site by searching Gun > ninja
Online Now
@MrASSH0LE:
Do you have any rules about what is definitely not allowed to be drawn in the "Naruto" world?
K: Firstly, projectile weapons such as guns aren't allowed. (The one exception is Inari's bowgun.) Guns aren't suited to ninja. Gunpowder is used in the anime, though I don't think it should be there.
And, vehicles such as aeroplanes are not allowed. I try to restrain technology that can be used for war... For example, if missiles were in it, it'd be the end. (laughs)
I haven't come a cross any Kishimoto's interview where he say supersonic
Translated by Pazuzu
@Destinyheroknight said:

@MrASSH0LE:
Do you have any rules about what is definitely not allowed to be drawn in the "Naruto" world?
K: Firstly, projectile weapons such as guns aren't allowed. (The one exception is Inari's bowgun.) Guns aren't suited to ninja. Gunpowder is used in the anime, though I don't think it should be there.
And, vehicles such as aeroplanes are not allowed. I try to restrain technology that can be used for war... For example, if missiles were in it, it'd be the end. (laughs)
So where did you get your info?
Translated by  Pazuzu
Common sense from just reading  at the OBD statement,It is obvious that it is about shuriken.
If somebody came and told you and your brother "I don't want a mouse trap in your house since it would make it look like shit." and you brother said "Mouse trapz gonn kill us!" you would be certainly able to call out this bullshit.
And the interview you linked to only strenghtens my point that the statement doesn't anything,in the interview you linked Kishi says it doesn't fit the serie.
Online Now

@MrASSH0LE:

Common sense from just reading at the OBD statement,It is obvious that it is about shuriken.
If somebody came and told you and your brother "I don't want a mouse trap in your house since it would make it look like shit." and you brother said "Mouse trapz gonn kill us!" you would be certainly able to call out this bullshit.

I haven't find the interview, I don't know if it true or not

OBD didn't put a source link on there, so they are wrong about the Gun>Ninja (but what I seen of Naruto, OBD is pretty must right about there speed)

But some of there speed can be way off some time

Until I find the interview they said they got it from

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel