Naruto cast vs current Superman

Topic started by Tradog on Nov. 4, 2009. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
 Battle takes place in the hidden leaf village Prep time: 4 days
Rules: Superman would act as if he normally would that means no ''destroys the village with heat vision'' argument. What would superman do when some teenagers and other ninja attack him? He would underestimate them right? 

Remember he is going against every ninja and akasuki in naruto everyone has their abilities at max who wins?
bloodlust:on    
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
firstly, how is bloodlust on, if superman acts the way he normally does? Anyway it doesn't matter, Just because superman doesn't sneeze away solar systems anymore, doesn't mean the naruto universe can stand a chance, Give him a few minutes and He will be the new hokage.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@rein said:
" firstly, how is bloodlust on, if superman acts the way he normally does? Anyway it doesn't matter, Just because superman doesn't sneeze away solar systems anymore, doesn't mean the naruto universe can stand a chance, Give him a few minutes and He will be the new hokage. "
My bad bloodlust for naruto cast if I gave it to superman this fight would be over in 1 second.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Tradog said:
" @rein said:
" firstly, how is bloodlust on, if superman acts the way he normally does? Anyway it doesn't matter, Just because superman doesn't sneeze away solar systems anymore, doesn't mean the naruto universe can stand a chance, Give him a few minutes and He will be the new hokage. "
My bad bloodlust for naruto cast if I gave it to superman this fight would be over in 1 second. "
superman is still a planet buster, i think he takes this very easily bloodlust or no.
Post by Sonata (35,506 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Superman is to powerful, too fast, to Durable and add that with his Super hearing and Super vision will make  most of the cast jutsus useless as he will see through most of them. The prep will also do them little because most of the equipment is outdated, as Superman has taken Nukes to the face and survived and Fought against Braniac who has immense technology. Superman is faster than all of them able to vibrate his molecules so light passes through him.
 
Can you imagine Sakura and Ino trying to punch Superman??
 
Since Superman ia holding back it will take him some time but he will win in the long run.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Too much of a babyshake here
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Superman current i suppose?

Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

cant he be mind raped if blood lust for sups is off
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" cant he be mind raped if blood lust for sups is off "
supposedly ? yes
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" cant he be mind raped if blood lust for sups is off "
supposedly ? yes "

i thought so lol it may not be the curbstomp people is expecting
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" cant he be mind raped if blood lust for sups is off "
supposedly ? yes "
i thought so lol it may not be the curbstomp people is expecting "
then again nobody in naruto is as fast as supes, and knowing him
 
he will go for the adult and not the kids first (itachi, madara)
 
the balancing factor is madara, who well is on gameshark
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@cfatalis:
he can touch madara from wat we have seen

 

and itachi is able to use he mindfuck before people even kno they are getting mind fucked

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1: the problem is itachi need to make eye contact, so when supes get thrown in the fight, he most likely to punch out itachi, one punch and is kinda bye for almost all naruto character
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1: the problem is itachi need to make eye contact, so when supes get thrown in the fight, he most likely to punch out itachi, one punch and is kinda bye for almost all naruto character "

except madara
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1: the problem is itachi need to make eye contact, so when supes get thrown in the fight, he most likely to punch out itachi, one punch and is kinda bye for almost all naruto character "
except madara "
since he is a on a gameshark
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

game shark?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" game shark? "
yes gameshark
 
he can't be hit, that's like switching on your god-mode cheat
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" game shark? "
yes gameshark  he can't be hit, that's like switching on your god-mode cheat "

which is why he can get sups off guard
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" game shark? "
yes gameshark  he can't be hit, that's like switching on your god-mode cheat "
which is why he can get sups off guard "
yeah he is the only hope naruto verse have
 
and if he said every ninja one other person does have a chance
 
Rikudo Sennin
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" game shark? "
yes gameshark  he can't be hit, that's like switching on your god-mode cheat "
which is why he can get sups off guard "
yeah he is the only hope naruto verse have  and if he said every ninja one other person does have a chance  Rikudo Sennin "

who is that?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel