naruto and sasuke vs the rest of their generation.

Topic started by rein on Sept. 27, 2009. Last post by DJSNuva1 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
naruto and sasuke vs everyone else from their generation (neji, gara, lee, etc) all are bloodlusted and naruto starts of in sage mode
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
you mean everyone?

even the antagonists?
Post by Dream (7,270 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@cfatalis: I think he means all the ninja of their generation. In this case, it would be Shino, Kiba, Hinata, Shikamaru, Ino, Chouji, Lee, Neji, Tenten, Gaara, Temari and Kankuro.
@Dream said:
" @cfatalis: I think he means all the ninja of their generation. In this case, it would be Shino, Kiba, Hinata, Shikamaru, Ino, Chouji, Lee, Neji, Tenten, Gaara, Temari and Kankuro. "
no what i am thinking is  every ninja about their age

e.g the sound genin, kimimaro, etc etc
@cfatalis said:
" you mean everyone?  even @Dream said:
" @cfatalis: I think he means all the ninja of their generation. In this case, it would be Shino, Kiba, Hinata, Shikamaru, Ino, Chouji, Lee, Neji, Tenten, Gaara, Temari and Kankuro. "
yeah what he said
Post by Dream (7,270 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Then this is a spite match. Naruto has both Kyubi and Sage Mode to give him huge power-ups while Sasuke has the Magenkyo Sharingan techniques at his disposal. Even offensive and defensive powerhouse Gaara can't hold up against the combined might of those two.
yes this is kinda spite, i mean they are both the pinnacle of their generation, naruto is a walking village killing machine....., sasuke can fight with a kage
@Dream said:
" Then this is a spite match. Naruto has both Kyubi and Sage Mode to give him huge power-ups while Sasuke has the Magenkyo Sharingan techniques at his disposal. Even offensive and defensive powerhouse Gaara can't hold up against the combined might of those two. "
i thought this was a little one-sided but i didin't think they would take it that easy.
fine, i guess this tread has been decided sauske and naruto ftw
name one person that could exactly touch and hurt kyubi naruto on that match, i mean gaara lost his shukaku , the rest look like cannon fooder
@cfatalis said:

" name one person that could exactly touch and hurt kyubi naruto on that match, i mean gaara lost his shukaku , the rest look like cannon fooder "

well i was thinking gara, lee and neji under the command of  shikamaru, along with some cannon fodder may have been able to provide some challenge but i guess i was wrong. 
@rein said:
" @cfatalis said:

" name one person that could exactly touch and hurt kyubi naruto on that match, i mean gaara lost his shukaku , the rest look like cannon fooder "

well i was thinking gara, lee and neji under the command of  shikamaru, along with some cannon fodder may have been able to provide some challenge but i guess i was wrong.  "
there's also the sinking option where gaara sink everything underground (that technique that he uses against kimimaro), but since release mark of sasuke can fly/jump freakishly high, and  kyubi possibly just shit his way out of that thing........
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Naruto and Sasuke should win this rather easily.
and that's what we have been saying
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47693 said:
"Naruto and Sasuke should win this rather easily. "

i disagree they would win but not easily
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"Naruto and Sasuke should win this rather easily. "
i disagree they would win but not easily "

This ^^
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel