Naruto and Sasuke vs Sensui

Topic started by SavageBeast on Oct. 18, 2013. Last post by Kobra678 8 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by SavageBeast (55 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Fight takes place in Soul Society. The team is serious. Sensui is not. No prep. Death ftw. 

Post by SMXLR8 (6,829 posts) See mini bio Level 16

team wins

Post by taichokage (12,487 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Sensui could potentially beat the snot out of the team, but if he's not serious then it could go either way. It depends on who does what first.
Post by Kobra678 (2,757 posts) See mini bio Level 14

The shockwave of Sensuis punches are the same as a Bijuu dama & he can throw punches all day.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,434 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Since Sensui will get serious when he senses the mountain-busting potential of the bijuu bombs Sensui stomps.

Post by nishi99 (1,564 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Sensui stomps them with ease.

Post by 5th (1,176 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Does he have any way to counter Genjutsu or Amaterasu?

@5th: Yeah, it's called speed. Seemed to work for the Raikage.

Not against Genjutsu. And the Raikage only managed to dodge it was because he sensed chakra coming from Sasuke's eyes.

@5th: The Raikage was too fast for sasuke to even see. Sensui is faster than the Raikage. Therefore Sensui is too fast for Sasuke to see. Genjutsu only works if you can look your opponent in the eyes, Sasuke doesn't really use genjutsu anyways.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Sensui blitzes and one-shots them, then proceeds to solo the rest of Narutoverse.

@SMXLR8 said:

team wins

Team has nothing that can hurt Sensui, and Sasuke is too slow to cast his Genjutsu (which in turn will work only on Chakra users).

Post by SMXLR8 (6,829 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@supernova7005: why did quote me?

Post by notreally (67 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Genjutsu Might not work due to Sensui having Split personalities.

As one of it goes to sleep.

Other one Pops out.

Post by Baal_Raam (617 posts) See mini bio Level 9

If, were suggesting Sensui has a chakra network to begin with, if its accepted then he could possibly be caught in it.

Chakra in the real world and chakra in Naruto has a difference.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Sensui blitzes

Post by Dream (7,099 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Naruto and Sensui are about on par with one another in destructive scope and durability (can't see Sasuke being much of a factor here). However, Sensui does have a large speed advantage that he could exploit depending on the distance he is apart from the ninja team and would lead me to give advantage for him here. There is a possibility of Naruto winning depending on battle scenario, but I can't picture Sasuke lasting for long here.

Post by othus12 (6,203 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Dream said:

Naruto and Sensui are about on par with one another in destructive scope and durability (can't see Sasuke being much of a factor here). However, Sensui does have a large speed advantage that he could exploit depending on the distance he is apart from the ninja team and would lead me to give advantage for him here. There is a possibility of Naruto winning depending on battle scenario, but I can't picture Sasuke lasting for long here.

maybe susanoo armor for kurama is a non factor for you?

If Naruto and Sensui share the same Destructive Scope then I believe the Team should be capable of taking this with high difficulty because of Sasuke, I believe if it were only Naruto then Naruto would lose but seeing Sasuke as a factor of this fight, I believe the Team should take this because of these reasons:

Sasuke can utilize Genjutsu, anyone who says otherwise has obviously not watched or read Naruto to know that Sasuke has used Genjutsu during most of his fights, including those with Killer Bee, Raikage and C, and Danzo, as well as against Kabuto. (At least was going to attempt to.)

@Kobra678 said:

@5th: The Raikage was too fast for sasuke to even see. Sensui is faster than the Raikage. Therefore Sensui is too fast for Sasuke to see. Genjutsu only works if you can look your opponent in the eyes, Sasuke doesn't really use genjutsu anyways.

It wasn't that the Raikage was too fast for Sasuke to see (because Sasuke himself stated that he could see the Raikage) but the fact that he was too slow to counter or react to the Raikage. And I already explained that Sasuke does use genjutsu up above this post. Anyways, if the distance is fair there's a slight possibility team Naruto could take this but if what you're saying is true then Sensui should have the advantage in destroying the two ladders before they can do anything.

But the OP does state that Sensui isn't serious.

Post by Dream (7,099 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Sasuke can utilize Genjutsu, anyone who says otherwise has obviously not watched or read Naruto to know that Sasuke has used Genjutsu during most of his fights, including those with Killer Bee, Raikage and C, and Danzo, as well as against Kabuto. (At least was going to attempt to.)

As others have stated, Sensui has a number of multiple personalities present within his body. If one of them fell prey to a genjutsu, one of the others would likely take over and prevent the body from being crippled for long. Also, there is the matter of Sensui's superior speed which decrease the likelihood of Sasuke being able to effectively connect a genjutsu on the guy.

maybe susanoo armor for kurama is a non factor for you?

Even with Susanoo, Sasuke's durability is not as high as Naruto while he is in any of his Kyubi modes. If Sensui managed to connect a powerful enough blow, then it would very likely penetrate any form of Susanoo that the Uchiha could muster up and would even likely weaken or shut down any ability that Sasuke uses to aid Naruto.

Post by Baal_Raam (617 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Except the problem is, by canonical references from Yuyuhakusho. Sensui should damn well be planet level.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel