Naraku vs Alucard

Topic started by Dream on April 29, 2009. Last post by Klandicar 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,108 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Might as well have some fun with this one. Here we have two characters who prove to be ridiculously powerful and ridiculously difficult to try inflicting harm on or killing for that matter. Alucard's implied to be the original vampire lord himself, Dracula and Naraku was notorious for becoming quite uber-powerful thanks to acquiring the Shikon shards. So which of these powerhouses do you think would win in a one-on-one fight to the death?
Post by myPie (14 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Alucard would easily win.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Naruto OVERKILL
Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Acer said:
"Naruto OVERKILL"
Dont you mean Naraku:P
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Alucard, and how in the seven hells does Naruto even beat Alucard?
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Sonata said:
"Acer said:
"Naruto OVERKILL"
Dont you mean Naraku:P"
Meh it was like 5 in the morning when i posted that LOL

Nerx said:
"Alucard, and how in the seven hells does Naruto even beat Alucard?"
Faster, stronger, smarter, a better fighter, has more to work with. Alucard cant even touch Naruto.

@ Acer: Whoa 5 in the morning it must have felt like you had anvils attacked to your eyelidsXD
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
alucard for the ultimate win
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Acer said:

"Sonata said:
"Acer said:
"Naruto OVERKILL"
Dont you mean Naraku:P"
Meh it was like 5 in the morning when i posted that LOL

Nerx said:
Faster, stronger, smarter, a better fighter, has more to work with. Alucard cant even touch Naruto. "

Ha... Ha... Ha! You really think Naruto can take Hellsing's trashman? Maybe... But I don't think so. Alucard is overrated, he should pick on someone his own size.
For those of you posting, the match is Naraku (not Naruto) vs Alucard.
Does Alucard have a way to get thru Naraku's Barrier?
Damnit its Naraku, this is actually tougher than before
Unless anyone can provide a good enough argument, I'm giving this match to Naraku. Alucard has no means to punch through Naraku's barrier and there would be two nasty fates awaiting the Lord of Vampires: either he's completely wiped out by a miasma cloud of destruction where there's nothing left of Alucard to regenerate or Naraku assimilates Alucard into his body gaining the vampire's abilities. Beyond the anime, Naraku's gotten ridiculously uber-powerful with the full Shikon Jewel so I can't see how Alucard can win this one.
well, naraku and alucard both regenerate, but there not invincible. naraku has barriers, powers, followers, but if you purify him he dies. alucard is only PHASED by extreme holy objects, not crosses, holy water, and stakes. only items like, the cross god died on, and the thorn crown he had to wear. so its all a matter of who can gets the upper hand.
naraku would need to find these objects, and alucard needs to find a purity stone. since purity stones are easier to find, i choose alucard.
@Sinister_Noob: This is a one-on-one battle. No followers or outside factors have influence in this battle. Naraku's power in the manga had increased to the point where he could nullify the effects of any purifying power used against him thanks to assimilating more demons into his body and gaining the entire Shikon Jewel. In this case, I doubt the Jackal's gonna be piercing through a barrier or making any dent in Naraku for that matter. Naraku's also a being of poison. Said poison can be used to slowly kill enemies that inhale its gaseous form or cause them to dissolve if they are exposed to its liquid form. Not to mention the stuff Naraku's been able to regenerate from is much more destructive than being repeatedly shot or being repeatedly impaled by blessed bayonets that Alucard's put up with. Naraku and Alucard come from two completely different worlds in which they are uber-powerful and in Naraku's case, he seems more uber than Alucard.
@Dream:sooooooo, ur choice is naraku?
well, um isnt the jewel an outside factor, and the demons that go into his body.
ive seen him gas inuyasha, and wow, hes still alive.

okay listen! i respect your choice on this match, so y come to me and tell me im wrong, i just made my choice, okay?
and FYI im a big fan of both these characters, i like them equally.

its true naraku has barriers, and powerful attacks.
"bayonets?" sure
actually, all that happens to alucard is that he gets blows up, ripped to pieces, and things that naraku has also revived from. but alucard, without a doubt has greater strength, plus he has his restrictions to unleash. when alucard is full powered, he can get INSIDE narakus barrier if he wanted to. and the part is, alucard gets destroyed much more than naraku, therefore his best ability is regeneration, he can heal and come back to life hundreds of different ways.

when i first saw this fight, i knew it would be a draw, thats Y i wrote what i did, to tip the probability off a 50/50 chance.........your welcome

@Sinister_Noob: This is a matches forum. Folks get to choose who they think would win in each match and debate on the weaknesses between both involved. You believe Alucard wins based on his abilities, fair enough. But since I believe Naraku would win this, you need to be prepared to defend your opinion in a debate.

My outside factor comment had to do with your comments over the two characters finding outside means beyond what they have to beat their foes. The jewel practically becomes a part of Naraku's body later in the manga. In addition, Alucard's body houses the many souls that he took from his bloodshed over the centuries he's been alive as he is reliant on blood-sucking like all vampires in order to sustain his abilities so he's pretty much no different from the countless demons housed in Naraku's body. And when you talk of regeneration, Naraku is also capable of such an ability. As long as there is something of each character's bodies remaining, the two can regenerate from whatever they were damaged from. The problem is Naraku has his barriers and poisons to help him out against Alucard. Naraku's miasma clouds of destruction are capable of wiping out entire forests leaving nothing but a crater remaining in the vicinity. His barriers could even hold up against Inuyasha's Kaze no Kizu, an attack which has been shown capable of leveling a mountain. I've seen nothing of that destructive scale from Hellsing from what I seen in the anime so unless you have anything to prove me otherwise, I can't see Alucard winning this battle.
thats the thing about alucard, he main ability is regeneration. he can turn into bats, mist, fire, and much more. not just that he can control the elements, shape shift, transport, control others by eye contact, fly, and since he's a improved version of dracula he has all the abilities dracula does. have you seen hellsing OVA?
anyways, i like debates, but not when people just come out and say im wrong, thats Y i respect you enough to come out with abilities as well, thank you, but i also have watched all of inuyasha, and manga for inuyasha. but ill tell ya the truth, im a bigger hellsing fan. but just to make it fair ill change my answer to a tie. seeing that both characters are the closest thing to imortal you can get in anime.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
naruto overkill? dude :/.......but thats a good question
@Acer said:

Nerx said:
Faster, stronger, smarter, a better fighter, has more to work with. Alucard cant even touch Naruto. "
Is he faster than a speeding bullet?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel