Nappa vs Yusuke

Topic started by supernova7005 on Sept. 2, 2013. Last post by Kobra678 7 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

VS

Nappa from DBZ vs Yusuke from YYH (this is Three Kings saga Yusuke)

Who wins?

Post by CerusSerenade (2,112 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@supernova7005: Wasn't there a thread on this already?

@CerusSerenade: Nope. People were saying Yusuke could beat Raditz and some said he maybe able to beat Nappa.

So just made this thread to find out...

Post by Dream (6,596 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Can't picture Yusuke denting Nappa here. While I'd believe in the possibility of Yusuke beating Raditz due to speed advantage, Nappa's gonna be too much for him to handle here.

Post by taichokage (11,444 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I'm with Nappa as well. Not by a huge margin but enough to say he wins.
Post by akronawol17 (393 posts) See mini bio Level 9
If we go by powerscaling and statemaents, then yusuke could win fairly easily. I'd go as far to say that he could give sayin saga vageta a good fight. Honestly, I think they should've made it a little clearer on exactly how powerful yusuke was by the end of the manga. They should make an OVA or something.
Online Now
The ending arc did leave a lot to be wished for although it wasn't bad. Yusuke was possibly planetary level, more likely coutry level but he didn't show either. And the Kings were more than twice as powerful as he was. It is true that if powerscaling were used he could possibly be stronger than Nappa. The problem is we only had Sensui to go off and although he could shatter a mountain with air pressure from a punch, even Yusuke being multiple times stronger doesn't approach planetary level. I think Vegeta is a big stretch but Nappa is possible yet still unclear. I'd say he can beat Raditz. Nappa is only one place stronger, literally the next character above Raditz, but its not like they were very close. Nappa was still almost 3x stronger.
Still, it was stated multiple times that an average S class not holding his energy in check could destroy the planet. And remember, those mountains sensui destroyed were several times more durable then normal mountains. Or at least that's what I remember being stated.

@akronawol17: Yeah, I agree but that's only if we powerscale sing the numbers given. There were however no feats shown after Chapter Black.

His speed could be late saiyan saga-early namek saga level though, even if he lacks DC.

@taichokage: Actually Sensui did show country+ feats.

Here's a calc I made on another forum proving this point

Online Now
Ehh, I think it's a stretch again but for the sake of argument I'll take it. Even so, Yusuke being a dozen times stronger or so still wouldn't make him quite planetary level. Maybe a life wiper or continent destroyer.
Post by othus12 (5,621 posts) See mini bio Level 12

i would give it to yusuke since he is stronger and his h2h seems even with nappa.

unless nappa uses his best attack he would be doomed.

Online Now
True. Without the famous 2 fingers Nappa has no shot. But with it he does have a good shot.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,641 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I believe Yusuke could beat Raditz as well but with massive difficulty he really only has speed over him. Nappa being much more powerful doesn't really help Yusuke. And Nappa doesn't need to stress using the two finger attack he is famous for given he can suppose to be able to increase his power past 4000. As Goku stated he would be fighting him "forever" without Kaioken he should be way past Yusuke's level.
Post by nishi99 (1,358 posts) See mini bio Level 10

" HEY VEGETA LOOK A MAZOKU.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,022 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Yusuke gets killed.

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Nappa fingers.

Post by Kobra678 (2,747 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Nappa fairly easily.

Post by Russellmania77sama (6 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Nappa would get caught completely by surprise since he wouldn't be able to see reiki power
Post by GrayWolf2 (277 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Nappa. Yusuke just doesn't have the power to put Nappa down. The guy tanked Tenshinhan's life sacrificing Kikoho. An attack I can safely say is beyond what Yusuke's Rei Gun is capable of. All Nappa has to do is use either his two finger attack or his most powerful attack that mouth blast thing and it's over for Yusuke. The Rei Gun is useless and if Yusuke gets too close he gets mouth blasted, simple as that.

Alright, this is a bit too much wank on nappa. Honestly, I mean sure he more then likely wins. But it'd be by no means a stomp. I actually think yusuke has a good chance, and supernova helped prove my point.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel