Nappa vs Ironman

Topic started by RadiantTheLight on June 6, 2010. Last post by thirtyfojoe 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@willyvereb said:
" @Mortein:  How could he be? This is a serious hyperbole and BS. What are you basing this? Goku's only act of strength against Giant Piccolo? That was several thousand powerlevels ago.:p And here's the sound and possible explanation: Even regular hits are covered with Ki.Goku didn't K.O.-ed Nappa with pure physical force but Ki. "
Ok, that is expectable explanation. 
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Dodging ki which goes lightspeed= having light speed movements  

Like it or not, picollo busted the moon at about lightspeed, "he says be gone!" then the beam hits and he turns his face away slightly from he explosion. This is a clear time frame, which is confirmed in the anime. 
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Beginning DBZ Characters may not be able to fly or run light speed, but in combat they display light speed reactions/reflex.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

iron man for the win
Post by burby8100 (82 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@Mortein:
so what if it's filler we all know nappa would do shit like that just like the city he blow up with two fingers and made a big crator.
Post by MrDirector786 (4,497 posts) See mini bio Level 17
I think it depends on what armor Iron Man has and if he has preparation time. Early armors would get owned. But some of his newer armors and some prep time could give him the win.
NO armor's of IM to my knowledge can withstand the magnitude of force that can destroy a planet, or at minimum multiple moons, which Nappa has, nor can any armor of Tony's withstand a constant spamming of city busting attacks, especially from a foe with lightspeed reaction/fighting time. Nappa still wins. 
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7

current iron man wins
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@hitsusatsu11
said:

"Dodging ki which goes lightspeed= having light speed movements   Like it or not, picollo busted the moon at about lightspeed, "he says be gone!" then the beam hits and he turns his face away slightly from he explosion. This is a clear time frame, which is confirmed in the anime.  "

When did Ki blasts go at lightspeed? So since the start of DBZ the characters are going at lightspeed?
Any scans in the manga of the Z fighters at all saying this, especially this early in the the story?  

@hitsusatsu11 said:

"NO armor's of IM to my knowledge can withstand the magnitude of force that can destroy a planet, or at minimum multiple moons, which Nappa has, nor can any armor of Tony's withstand a constant spamming of city busting attacks, especially from a foe with lightspeed reaction/fighting time. Nappa still wins.  "

Thorbuster armor, Celestial Armor are the two that come off at the top of my head.  
Nappa didn't bust moons or planets and didn't seem to casually toss out attacks of that magnitude either. He was too busy playing around with the Z fighters and charging into Goku despite being told by the scouter he was going to get owned.   

Tony's armor can take multiple nukes without his shields up. Hell his old suit from the 80's was resisting the gravitation pull of a black hole from tearing him to pieces for quite a bit. 
Nappa never showed lightspeed reaction / fighting time.
@Hellos: You know these things, they've been explained to you. 

Lets review shall we. We'll start by examining the destructive power of people FAR weaker than Nappa. In dragonball the speed/destructive ability ect. is tied to your powerlevel.

Roshi Powerlevel 139 destroys a mountain BY ACCIDENT.

Roshi (plv 139) Also destroys the MOON!! Iron Man CANNOT survived an attack this strong. Please show me him doing so. 

Remember Master Roshi's strongest attacks (moonbusting) would have none, that is nil nada ZERO effect on Nappa. 

Now look at the speed of people mush slower than Nappa 

Casual bullet timing by Master Roshi 
Casual bullet timing by Master Roshi 

Multiple moves and feints in 0.2 of a second 
Multiple moves and feints in 0.2 of a second 

entire mini fight in one second flat-Roshi and Kurrirn, both are slower (by FAR) than Nappa  
entire mini fight in one second flat-Roshi and Kurrirn, both are slower (by FAR) than Nappa  

Kid Gok dodges laser 
Kid Gok dodges laser 

Kid Goku dodges lasers
 Kid Goku dodges lasers

Kid Goku blocks machine gun fire
 Kid Goku blocks machine gun fire

Kid Goku produces many afterimages with his speed
 Kid Goku produces many afterimages with his speed

By this time Goku has already surpassed Master Roshi-including his moonbusting, this is confirmed by Roshi himself later.
 By this time Goku has already surpassed Master Roshi-including his moonbusting, this is confirmed by Roshi himself later.

Kid Goku trains to exceed lightning speeds (After DKP)
 Kid Goku trains to exceed lightning speeds (After DKP)

All I've shown so far is NOTHING compared to Nappa, who's skills dwarf all the above. 

Now lets look at Picollo Damiao   
Who wipes out cities with a wave of his hand for fun, he has greater destructive power than moonbusters, and moonbusting attacks from Master Roshi are useless against him. 

And again, wipes out cities in one hit, without trying. 

Goku beats him, and surpasses everything shown above, in every way-speed, destructive power and durability, at the 23rd Budokai where he beats Ma Jr. (Piccollo) Master Roshi, and Picolao Daimaio's, power is nothing compared to this Goku.

Now Radditz appears and SCHOOLS Goku and Piccollo 
 Picollo (plv under 1000) can do this: 

He easily destroyed the moon in an instant. Now light takes 1.5 seconds to go from the earth to moon, if this wasn't FTL it sure was close. You can see we have a clear time frame, Picollo attacks, says "Be gone!" And by the time he finishes saying this the moon has been hit. At the very least almost at lightspeed. 

Here it is in anime form.
  And notice no charge time for Picollo? He can dish out lightspeed moonbusters fairly easily. Please show me Iron Man dishing something this powerful out, because these kind of blasts (moonbusting) were useless when Piccollo did fight Nappa. Then Piccollo trains (after the moonbust), then he gets PWND by Nappa.  

And the Z Senshi can dodge these ki attacks fairly easily, even at extreme close range.  
This vid is after Nappa, but it illistrates my point on how DB Senshi can routinely dodge ki beams which have previously been clocked lightspeed.  

And by the way, Nappa (plv around 6000) wrecks huge area's of countries by lifting his fingers.  

Notice how fast the Ki expands to cover a large part of a Continental land mass (final panel)  

In summary 

-Iron man needs to dish out blasts much more powerful than the magnitude required to destroy the moon in order to hurt Nappa, you must prove he can. 

-You must prove Iron Man can take multi-moon to planet magnitude destruction which Nappa can dishout ( as his attacks are>>>> in magnitude than Picollo's, which effortlessly wiped out the moon)

-You must show me Iron Man capable of dodging lightspeed or FTL beams to show he could even dodge Picollo's attacks, Nappa's attacks are much more deadly.

@hitsusatsu11:
can you make the pictures smaller? there taking up the whole page  

also posting scans of roshi and goku is meaning less if they dont have nappa in them 
 (please dont bring power lvls in this...)

@judge said:
"

@hitsusatsu11:
can you make the pictures smaller? there taking up the whole page  

also posting scans of roshi and goku is meaning less if they dont have nappa in them 
 (please dont bring power lvls in this...)

"
1) I would, but Im not sure how to make them smaller, and have them enlarge when people click on them. 

2) No it is not meaningless, please use common sense. If Roshi and Piccollo could destroy moons but can't scratch Nappa then that speaks to Nappa's durability. It is relevant. If you choose to ignore it I don't care, but then theres no point in you responding to me is there?
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Hellos: You know these things, they've been explained to you. 
Lets review shall we. We'll start by examining the destructive power of people FAR weaker than Nappa. In dragonball the speed/destructive ability ect. is tied to your powerlevel.
Roshi (plv 139) Also destroys the MOON!! Iron Man CANNOT survived an attack this strong. Please show me him doing so. 

Yes I've seen you and numerous users show Roshi's and Piccolo's  feats over and over telling me their power levels time and time again.  Nappa never did anything close to either of them and went down to far less than a moonbusting or planet busting attack from Vegeta.
Don't get started with the DB feats and power levels nonsense, Power Levels stopped being important when people started getting glowy yellow hair in DBZ.  

The entire cast was probably more powerful at the end of DB than they where at the start of DBZ. Goku didn't go on casual pole climbs to the moon or lifted giant green men and judo tossed them in DBZ.  Hell moon busting Roshi did in DB was a whole lot less taxing on him than when Piccolo did it in DBZ.  

Either way the old argument of what they did and Nappa never even came close to doing is old and hasn't worked once, so why would it work here?  Least of all on me who has said the same things time and time again.
I'd understand if Roshi or Piccolo are secretely Nappa in disguise or atleast had the same powers / abilities stated by another character / source thats valid, but that isn't the case. 

Roshi never attacked Nappa and Nappa again went down to much less. A casual shot from Vegeta after Goku beat him into the ground with ease was more than enough. 

Daredevil has gone faster than the eye can see. Iron Fist has actually caught bullets out of the air effortlessly. Spiderman has been making them look slow for years while beating down warehouses with people with guns. All of these guys don't even hold a candle to Tony in Extremis who was going much faster than even Spiderman could see him. Hell Tony can flat out go invisible with a cloak in said suit.  

You've shown a bunch of characters that aren't Nappa from a completely different series who have some better feats than characters in DBZ. Much less proved anything about Nappa being light speed or close to faster than light and I really don't care what other COMPLETELY characters did so why bother using their feats?

I'll happily wait for you to provide any evidence that Nappa was even close to light speed, much less fighting at light speed.
@hitsusatsu11:
DB doesnt = DBZ 

if DBZ stuck by how the wrote DB goku would stomp superman to the point of a coma
@Hellos said:
"@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Hellos: You know these things, they've been explained to you. 
Yes I've seen you and numerous users show Roshi's and Piccolo's  feats over and over telling me their power levels time and time again.  Nappa never did anything close to either of them and went down to far less than a moonbusting or planet busting attack from Vegeta.Don't get started with the DB feats and power levels nonsense, Power Levels stopped being important when people started getting glowy yellow hair in DBZ.   The entire cast was probably more powerful at the end of DB than they where at the start of DBZ. Goku didn't go on casual pole climbs to the moon or lifted giant green men and judo tossed them in DBZ.  Hell moon busting Roshi did in DB was a whole lot less taxing on him than when Piccolo did it in DBZ.   Either way the old argument of what they did and Nappa never even came close to doing is old and hasn't worked once, so why would it work here?  Least of all on me who has said the same things time and time again. I'd understand if Roshi or Piccolo are secretely Nappa in disguise or atleast had the same powers / abilities stated by another character / source thats valid, but that isn't the case.  Roshi never attacked Nappa and Nappa again went down to much less. A casual shot from Vegeta after Goku beat him into the ground with ease was more than enough.   Daredevil has gone faster than the eye can see. Iron Fist has actually caught bullets out of the air effortlessly. Spiderman has been making them look slow for years while beating down warehouses with people with guns. All of these guys don't even hold a candle to Tony in Extremis who was going much faster than even Spiderman could see him. Hell Tony can flat out go invisible with a cloak in said suit.   You've shown a bunch of characters that aren't Nappa from a completely different series who have some better feats than characters in DBZ. Much less proved anything about Nappa being light speed or close to faster than light and I really don't care what other COMPLETELY characters did so why bother using their feats?  I'll happily wait for you to provide any evidence that Nappa was even close to light speed, much less fighting at light speed. "

grab a chair
@Hellos: Your extremely wrong on all points you've just said.  

Dragonball stronger than Dragonball Z????   

Roshi and Picolo are stronger than Nappa??? When Picolo Daimaio's henchmen killed Roshi, then Picolo himself was killed by Nappa?  

Dragon Ball and Dragonball Z are different sereies'??? In Japan there is NO distinction between DB and DBZ manga, its all one long running show.  

You don't care what completely different characters do feats wise, even when Nappa is CLEARLY superior in every conceivable way???   

Roshi's moonbust less taxing then Picolo's????Roshi used max power to destroy the moon, Piccollo did it effortlessly, with no charge and one hand.

You are gonna tell me with a straight face than Master Roshi at the beginning of Dragonball with his moond estroying attack could kill Nappa???????? 

Picollo destroyed the moon, then trained them couldn't hurt Nappa. 

I'm staggered and surprised at you making such insane claims. I'm starting to see a definite anti DBZ pattern from you. Using feats from characters who directly got PWND by Nappa (Picollo) or who would be useless against him (Roshi) are admissible.  

My last scan pretty much proved Iron Man loses. Why not instead of trolling logic, show some Iron Man scans. 

-Iron man needs to dish out blasts much more powerful than the magnitude required to destroy the moon in order to hurt Nappa, you must prove he can. 

-You must prove Iron Man can take multi-moon to planet magnitude destruction which Nappa can dishout ( as his attacks are>>>> in magnitude than Picollo's, which effortlessly wiped out the moon)

-You must show me Iron Man capable of dodging lightspeed or FTL beams to show he could even dodge Picollo's attacks, Nappa's attacks are much more deadly.     

If you have a good argument that Iron Man can acomplish these above three things then you have an argument. However if your going to argue Nappa is incapable of them, then please do not respond to me. It is widely accepted by anyone who knows DBZ that the above three-points are true, and if you do not accept them then we're done here.
@judge said:
" @hitsusatsu11: DB doesnt = DBZ  if DBZ stuck by how the wrote DB goku would stomp superman to the point of a coma "
DBZ and DB are ONE FRIGGIN MANGA SERIES. Please if they slap a Z on the cover of American DB manga it means nothing. In the original there is NO distinction.  

I cannot believe that people would openly say things that are so wrong when a simple google check would correct them.
@hitsusatsu11:
no he isnt
@judge said:
" @hitsusatsu11: no he isnt "
What the h#$l does this mean? No who isn't?? DB and DBZ are a single continuous manga series in Japan writing by Akira Toriyama. Stop Trollin.
@hitsusatsu11: 
you stated he was wrong isay he isnt 

roshi was able to destroy a mountain in DB but in the cell saga krillin couldnt even break down a steel door
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel