Nappa vs Ironman

Topic started by RadiantTheLight on June 6, 2010. Last post by thirtyfojoe 4 years ago.
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Iron Man is underestimated here.
Post by DoctorWelch (25 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Nappa wins this one. I dont think it will be a one shot, but Ironman just doesnt have any advantage over Nappa that I can think of.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kurohige said:
" @hitsusatsu11: SO you are saying Nappa is a planet buster and more powerful than Thor busting Ironman? "
Yes. Bingo. Correct.
Post by Kurohige (3,701 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@hitsusatsu11: Interesting..... Lol I don't see why you were getting on that new guy's case with Blackbeard being a planet buster when you say Nappa is a planet buster when he only showed to be a partial city buster......
@Kurohige said:
" @hitsusatsu11: Interesting..... Lol I don't see why you were getting on that new guy's case with Blackbeard being a planet buster when you say Nappa is a planet buster when he only showed to be a partial city buster...... "
Simple my friend, in OP even the strongest fighters have not been able to bust a country or a moon at full strength. Nappa effortlessly destroyed an entire city by raising his fingers (the blast even radiated off the earth) and we have it confirmed that Nappa is hundreds++ times stronger destructively than a moonbuster.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,655 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now
Nappa can just hit the life core of Ironman from a mile away and then killing him..........  
@hitsusatsu11:  Crocodile showed to be able to destroy an entire country with one moves, and create huge destructive sand storms easily, Whitebeard of course would not destroy the planet however time and time again it was stated and implied he had the strongest fruit and could destroy the planet, one piece does not show it's power off like DBZ does that's what people need to understand. Nappa made a crater visible from high above in the middle of the city that's it and considering Raditz only showed to be able to destroy a mountain I don't see where you got Nappa being a planet buster when his supirior Vegeta is a planet buster at most I can see Nappa as a moon buster but him being a planet buster is stretching it alot. This is why DBZ is so inconsistent the rest just seems to be speculation. Okay Roshi blew up the moon in DB, and Raditz is much stronger than him, and, Nappa is much stronger than him so that is where you are getting the whole planet busting thing right? Common mistake believe me.
@Kurohige: Well not only Roshi but Picollo (who was powerless directly against Nappa) also effortlessly destroyed the moon. DBZ is not a show with unique skill sets (except for buu), but rather power level. Therefore we know Nappa fits in between confirmed moonbusters and confirmed a planetbuster in destructive power, it is highly reasonable for him to be able to destroy the planet. Note as well Oozaru is a 10x multiplier for power. 

Crocodile cannot destroy countries, i'm not to sure where your getting this from. No, WB could destroy the "world" as in bring down global stability through the World Government, not planet Earth.
@hitsusatsu11: Half the characters in dbz (Sayin saga) were killed by attacks that only made small craters, Nappa is not a planet buster he has not shown any feats besides our speculatino and power levels are so unreliable I don't see why you would bring those into this. 

He was capable of destroying alabasta and more with ease, no now your grasping here, it was clearly stated the entire world this is why he was the most fears, you do know how earthquakes work right?
@Kurohige said:
" @hitsusatsu11: Half the characters in dbz (Sayin saga) were killed by attacks that only made small craters, Nappa is not a planet buster he has not shown any feats besides our speculatino and power levels are so unreliable I don't see why you would bring those into this.   
 Magnitude of attack=/=size of destruction. 

Nappa's destructive power>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>confirmed moonbusters. DBZ is all about powerlevels, not unique power sets like superheroes. Whats hard to understand? If Picollo destroyed the moon and failed to destroy Nappa, its pretty clear what that means.

@Kurohige said:
"  He was capable of destroying alabasta and more with ease, no now your grasping here, it was clearly stated the entire world this is why he was the most fears, you do know how earthquakes work right? "
I know how earthquake work.  
Im not reaching at anything, show me Croc destroying a country 
You really think a OP character can destroy a planet? That would make him millions of times more powerful than anyone else in the manga. I don't see anything suggesting anyone in OP can destroy a moon or planet. No powerscaling nothing.
@hitsusatsu11: Again Crocodile was able to destroy the country of Alabasta, and going by the manga yes only one of them can but yes, so what if it makes him really strong? We both know Luffy is going to get some overpowered upgrade soon to fight him.
@Kurohige: show me the scan of crocodile destroying a country 
@hitsusatsu11: My bad it was a city but still sure I will get the scan for now while you wait here is the description:   Erumalu:
This was once a healthy, green city. It survived and prospered with the use of canals that led from the river tow the town. However, it was eventually destroyed by many sandstorms. Later, it was revealed that Crocodile was the one behind these sandstorms and the demise of this town.
@Kurohige: Ok, but i mean Gaara could probably destroy a city with sandstorms, a tank could destroy a city with enough shots, this doesn't mean they are city buster.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@hitsusatsu11
said:
"Simple my friend, in OP even the strongest fighters have not been able to bust a country or a moon at full strength. Nappa effortlessly destroyed an entire city by raising his fingers (the blast even radiated off the earth) and we have it confirmed that Nappa is hundreds++ times stronger destructively than a moonbuster. "

That instance was more flash than bang. Nappa really didn't get a chance to show off his destructive power, his limits past busting a city easily are speculation. That and said busting of planet would lead to Nappa's own death, which applies for a majority of the DBZ cast that requires air to breathe, namely why we hardly saw any busting of the planets in fights. Either way Tony's shield can take nukes at low power, I believe long before Extremis and the new suit, although Extremis itself did get owned when guys like Thor don't hold back on him, which is something that should happen when Tony fights someone that should be in the billion of tons range.

Bar the crazy powerful suits Tony and alternate universe / timelines Tony's have used, Extremis was pretty decent. Came with it's own Spider Sense, machine reaction time and was built to give everyone trouble. 

@Kurohige said:

"@hitsusatsu11: Half the characters in dbz (Sayin saga) were killed by attacks that only made small craters, Nappa is not a planet buster he has not shown any feats besides our speculatino and power levels are so unreliable I don't see why you would bring those into this.  He was capable of destroying alabasta and more with ease, no now your grasping here, it was clearly stated the entire world this is why he was the most fears, you do know how earthquakes work right? "

A lot more than half.  
We had like two planets destroyed (Namek and Earth I think, correct me if I'm wrong on that) in DBZ in fights, other than that and the casualties that came out of those scenarios, rest of them are straight up beams of energy vaporizing said characters, Spirit Bomb related and / or the occasional melee to death with fists / sword.   
They probably did more damage / made bigger craters with melee fighting in DBZ and kicking / elbowing people into the granite ground, then for the most part from energy projection.

@hitsusatsu11 said:

" @Kurohige: Ok, but i mean Gaara could probably destroy a city with sandstorms, a tank could destroy a city with enough shots, this doesn't mean they are city buster. "

If Gaara can destroy a city via sandstorm we probably would have to call him a city buster, depending on how said sand storm came about. Although he can at least crush a his own village if he wanted, which those shinobi villages are rediculously large to the point you could call them cities.  
I don't think a tank could bust a city even if you gave it infinite ammo, maybe knock a few buildings over, but completely bust it? It's not likely, partly why we use things that can fly and bomb things or straight up missles to bust cities reality.
@Hellos:  

Nappa's destructive power would fall between moon and planet busting. It is likely he could produce the force necessary to destroy a planet. 

A single tank from even WW2 (say a big Konig Tiger) could in time destroy a whole city. The key is it would take a hell of a long time. 
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Hellos:   Nappa's destructive power would fall between moon and planet busting. It is likely he could produce the force necessary to destroy a planet.   A single tank from even WW2 (say a big Konig Tiger) could in time destroy a whole city. The key is it would take a hell of a long time.  "
It very well could, but we would never know, Generally Nappa busted a city then went on to shirtless man the DBZ fighters till Goku came and made a fool of him if I remember that right. 
I'm not confident of a tank taking down a city, even if you jacked the ammo limit to infinite and gave it all the time in the world, I just don't see it being able to aim and pew pew down like New York for example. Maybe a very tiny city with a lot of good angles for the tank to get good shots off on.

I have to give props to Nappa for being immortalized character in DBZ considering the amount of time he was shown. 

And Manyyyy MOOOORRREEE!!!!!!
@Hellos:   
  Ocean FTW
   @hitsusatsu11:
My last one, I could go on all day with this stuff. :P

Besides the superior destructive ability, (moon ++ confirmed, likely planet) i can see nappa breaking tony h2h. In the first vid he owns Kurrirn and Piccollo who have split themselves using multiform (1:50 on). This combat speed is more than anything Tony has ever done.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel