Nappa vs Ironman

Topic started by RadiantTheLight on June 6, 2010. Last post by thirtyfojoe 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,711 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@goku10000: A multi moon busting attack that moves faster than light no less.
Post by thirtyfojoe (20 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Raditz can at least move lightspeed, denoted by direct quotes from the characters of DBZ. Raditz is equal to a Saibaman, which would mean that a Saibaman can move at at least light speed. All th Z fighters could defeat a Saibaman, even Krillin who took out many with one Ki Blast. If the Saibaman can move at lightspeed, they could have easily dodged krillins attack, however, even Ki blasts travel at light speed. In the following video, it is expressed directly that Raditz is faster than the speed of light, and that Piccolo's Special Beam Cannon travels at the speed of light. Watch from 9:10-9:15.  

Now, when computing any force of an object, the most basic form of power you can come up with is Momentum. F=V*M 
Where F=Momentum, V=Velocity, and M=Mass. When you multiply Ironman's punches, lets say that they can reach speeds of Mach 10, though even that is a stretch. When we plug this into the formula, Ironman's fist travel at around 4000m/s, and lets say that his arm weighs about 2000 kilograms, though that is doubtful. When you multiply the two, the number you come up with is 8,000,000 kg*m/s. Now when we calculate the momentum of Nappa's punches, which can easily be reasoned to exceed the speed of light, we multiply his velocity, which is around 290,000,000m/s. Even if Nappa's arm weighs only 50 kilograms, this number will go into the billions of kg*m/s.  
It is physically impossible for Ironman to dish out a punch stronger than Nappa, if anything this suggests that even Krillin could probably take down Ironman.   

Therefore, in agility, evasiveness, and overall speed Nappa clearly surpasses Ironman. As in force, and punching power, Nappa again takes the cake. In durability, he is able to take light speed punches from Piccolo, whose punches are still stronger than Ironman's. In conclusion, Nappa severely overpowers Ironman, and can without a doubt get a hit in that is strong enough to incapacitate Tony. 

Don't get me wrong, I love Ironman to the depths of my soul. He has been an inspiration to me and everything I want to achieve in life, and even though Tony is a brilliant tactician, the smartest option he can make is to stay home and avoid this fight. Sorry Ironman... :(
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,711 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@thirtyfojoe: Well the direct statement of Radditz being faster than light is a dub error, however I do believe Radditz did indeed move faster than light, here's why: 

Light takes about 1.3 seconds from to go from Earth to the moon, now here we see Piccolo (with the same powerlevel he had in the fight against Radditz) destroy the moon in about a second or two with a no name spamable attack. (this of course counts the time for the light to get to the moon, then the explosion to refract back to us)

Now we see the speed of Radditz 

Piccolo charges and fire's his special move, the Makankosappo, which is as fast as or (likely) faster than the no name attack he used to blow up the moon lightspeed.

Here we see Radditz dodges said attack, and Piccolo (who we know can fire blasts at the speed of light) Cannot beleive Radditz had the speed to dodge his blast. 

This to me indicates lightspeed combat movement. 

And of course Nappa is superior to Radditz 

Post by thirtyfojoe (20 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@hitsusatsu11:
Well, I know little about Dragonball Z outside the anime, I never read the Manga, but I know a bit about Ironman. Other than knowledge I just applied basic physics to their abilities and unless physics mean nothing than it is impossible for Ironman to take out Nappa...
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel