Nappa vs 4 Beast

Topic started by SavageBeast on Nov. 3, 2013. Last post by Carter_esque 1 year ago.
Post by SavageBeast (55 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Planet Namek is the location. In character. No prep. Death FTW. 

Post by ImmortalWatchDog (62 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I'd give this to nappa. The guy easily bifurcated a jet plane with his own barehands and effortlessly blew up a city with two fingers. Based on master roshi's moon busting, or piccolo moon busting, he should too be able to moon bust.

Post by taichokage (14,819 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Mount Turtle tanked an explosion larger than the US and sustained no damage. King Oftopis Kong destroyed Wu Jungle which is more than twice the size of Eurasia. Goah could level kilometers of land by stomping its feet and could dodge satellite laser. I think Nappa could beat them 1 on 1 but together is a stretch for me.
Post by Son_Wukong (221 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Nappa spams moonbusters at the 4 Beasts thus vaporizing them.

Post by ImmortalWatchDog (62 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Nappa takes this. Not only can he spam moon busting attacks from afar, but he can dodge the 4 beast's attacks by flying upwards and escaping their range of vision. He can shroud his body in ki and I bet his defense is far more potent than that of the 4 beasts; Small planet level+ via powerscaling from other fighters.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Nappa wins.

Post by DeviantXero (20 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Nappa trounces. Saiyan Saga DBZ is above Toriko in terms of destructive capability. Nappa's stronger than Piccolo, who blew up the moon and none of the 4 beasts would survive a moon-level blast.

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Nappa >>> Raditz >>> BoZ Piccolo > Casual no-named moon buster

Post by Justalittlegirl (1,096 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Soooooo....

Piccolo's moon busting isn't considered PIS around here when he could barely bust a mountain range with his special beam cannon when he was barely any weaker?

@Justalittlegirl: DBZ logic for ya lol

Post by 5th (1,336 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Nappa spams two fingers.

@Justalittlegirl said:

Soooooo....

Piccolo's moon busting isn't considered PIS around here when he could barely bust a mountain range with his special beam cannon when he was barely any weaker?

Attack Potency.

Or do you really think Piccolo's explosive demon wave (which buster a large island) from the 23rd BT is stronger than his Special beam canon:

http://comic.dragonballcn.com/list/0.Dragon_Ball-buyao_daolian_ya/0.jp_Kanzenban/DRAGONBALLvol13/155-Imi3D.jpg

http://comic.dragonballcn.com/list/0.Dragon_Ball-buyao_daolian_ya/0.jp_Kanzenban/DRAGONBALLvol13/156-E2s2m.jpg

http://comic.dragonballcn.com/list/0.Dragon_Ball-buyao_daolian_ya/0.jp_Kanzenban/DRAGONBALLvol13/157-3YHYx.jpg

http://comic.dragonballcn.com/list/0.Dragon_Ball-buyao_daolian_ya/0.jp_Kanzenban/DRAGONBALLvol13/158-i4qKX.jpg

Piccolo's moon buster is accepted because the next jump in power was planet busting (Saiyan saga Vegeta) then large planet busting (1st form Freeza)

Therefore it's consistent.

Nappa thinks they are Pokemons and tries to get a critical on them but kills them in the process.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,597 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Nappa gets raped. If these guys durability really are on a continental level, then that's above anything we've seen Napp take.

@ImmortalWatchDog:

Not only can he spam moon busting attacks from afar, but he can dodge the 4 beast's attacks by flying upwards and escaping their range of vision.

This is in character. That's not his style of fighting.

He can shroud his body in ki and I bet his defense is far more potent than that of the 4 beasts

What has he tanked again?

@DeviantXero:

Nappa trounces. Saiyan Saga DBZ is above Toriko in terms of destructive capability. Nappa's stronger than Piccolo, who blew up the moon and none of the 4 beasts would survive a moon-level blast.

Nor would NAPPA.

I haven't read Toriko, but from what all the kids are saying these days if they truly are on a continental level, they exceed Saiyan saga DBZ in durability. Also durability and destructive capability aren't parallel so no one here can bring that crap argument up. ( not point at you for that DeviantXero)

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Nappa is stronger in terms of DC/durability, but the beasts are faster.

Unless the beasts have some kind of hax, nappa wins.

Post by DeviantXero (20 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@DeviantXero:

Nor would NAPPA.

I haven't read Toriko, but from what all the kids are saying these days if they truly are on a continental level, they exceed Saiyan saga DBZ in durability. Also durability and destructive capability aren't parallel so no one here can bring that crap argument up. ( not point at you for that DeviantXero)

I never claimed Nappa would survive a moon-level blast. I said he was stronger than the guy who performed one. Simple as that.

@Whats_out_the_bag: HAHAHAHA!!!

Nappa dying to moon level blasts!? Oh God, that's hilarious!

Raditz was tanking moon level attacks without a scratch:

Piccolo Moonbusts P1

Piccolo Moonbusts P2

Raditz laughs at the same attack P1

Raditz laughs at the same attack P2

Do you honestly think BoZ Piccolo with a PL of 300 could scratch Nappa with any of his attacks? Let alone one shot him with a casual ki blast?

Nappa was tanking serious attacks from Z-fighters with PLs in the 1000s:

Nappa tanks Tien's tri-beam P1

Nappa tanks Tien's tri-beam P2

Nappa tanks Tien's tri-beam P3

Tien's tri-beam potency >>>>>>>>>>> Piccolo's moon buster potency.

So: Nappa >>>>>>>> Moon >>>> Continent = 4 Beast.

Nappa still stomps. And I don't see why Nappa wouldn't just use AoE ki blasts when faced with giants, he only goes H2H when fighting human sized opponents.

And BTW Saiyan saga Vegeta could take planet busters (Goku's Kaio-Ken x4 KHH and his Spirit Bomb) and still fight.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,597 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Son_Wukong:

Nappa dying to moon level blasts!? Oh God, that's hilarious!

Oh God, yeah that's some funny shit.

Raditz was tanking moon level attacks without a scratch:
Piccolo Moonbusts P1
Piccolo Moonbusts P2
Raditz laughs at the same attack P1
Raditz laughs at the same attack P2

lol at that poor argument.

First, it's not like he stated he was using the same amount of energy on him now was he? ( there are no signs of such thing)

Second, scan 2 of Raditz laughing at the same so called ATTACK shows that a moon busting blast wouldn't do shit to the ground..... WOW. We can end the entire argument there.

Post by taichokage (14,819 posts) See mini bio Level 20
If Nappa were not to fall to moon level attacks, just what level are you implying he could tank before falling? Planet level? Yeah, ummm no. The Z casts' durability wasn't that great at the time not does their destructive power equal their durability which has always been inferior.

@Whats_out_the_bag:It doesn't have to be stated. Are you incapable of using common sense?

It was the exact same attack, of course the power in each was of a similar level. You're the one assuming Piccolo used a quintillionth of his power when blasting Raditz.

If that were the case why was he clearly shitting his pants when Raditz tanked it?

The fact he was shitting himself means he put a considerable amount of power in the attack.

As for the small explosion:

1. DBZ characters use ki control to condence their ki attacks on a specific range or target, minimizing the explosion size.

2. When DBZ characters tank blasts they tend to absorb the majority of the force, minimizing the explosion size.

Even the Daizenshuu agrees with me in regards to moon level+ durability Raditz by stating that even 23rd BT Goku's Super KHHs were moon level:

Daizenshuu Link

Links Removed

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel