Namek Saga SSJ Goku Vs Sunny

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Aug. 12, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,063 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Namek Saga SSJ Goku Vs Sunny

Rules

Scenario 1: In character

Scenario 2: bloodlusted

- No holding back

- Hand to hand fighting in both scenarios

- No prep

- No morality

- Both at 100%

- Win by death

Post by eddz99 (2,637 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Unless sunny has feats of multi planet busting, i don't see him denting goku at ssj

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,056 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Sani doesn't really need multi planet busting to compete. But he does lose both scenarios. Goku is too powerful at this level.

@eddz99: See that's where people get messed up. Sunny, Zebra are both planet busters right now. There planet around the size of Saturn or Jupiter one country there is the size of Eurasia and Toriko, Zebra, Sunny, and Coco can destroy one which means to normal universes like Dragon Ball Z planets which are the same size as Earth they are planet busters. One of Sunny' Satans Hairs can destroy the Toriko planet which means by average standards with the millions he is a multi planet buster which means he can beat Goku.

@SpeedForceSpider: Hey bro, like I stated before Sani is a multi planet buster, one country in Toriko is the size of Eurasia and in normal universes like Dragon Ball Z where the planet is the same size as Earth Sani would be a multi planet buster due to Satan Hair, he stated on hair can destroy there Saturn to Jupiter sized planet so with millions of those' he's easily a multi planet buster.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Ikki_Minami_: So wait a minute, did you just make this battle so Goku will lose and make Toriko's characters seem more power than I realized? Or does Goku still have a chance?

@AnimeDefender: If Goku uses Ki to cover his fists to attack which I believe he can do then he should have a chance.

@Ikki_Minami_: He can, though still, Goku's durability won't help him since apparently Sunny can multiplanet bust. Goku at that time was above Planetary durablity, but not multiplanet. Wait I must ask how strong are Sunny's punches now, I mean how many planets he can take down with one shot of his bare fist?

@AnimeDefender: He doesn't use his fists he uses his hair XD but jokes aside on strained of his Satan Hair can destroy his planet which is around Saturn possibly Jupiter sized, and he has millions of hairs.

@Ikki_Minami_: When your hair starts to bust planets, that's when I call them fists because they are that awesome lol. Also, duh everyone has millions of hairs lol. Goku is screwed, even if he can pump energy into his fist's I doubt that would be enough to finish Sunny.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,647 posts) See mini bio Level 14
what is the range of sunny's hair again 

@AnimeDefender: Lol sorry it pretty late where I live, I dosed off. Anyway would it be a better match if this was SSJ3 Goku?

@waybig1010101: If my recollection is correct close to how far Gins Bankai can extend or a little further.

@Ikki_Minami_: It's getting REALLY late where I live, shit I should go to sleep lol! It would be better, but equalize the speed and get rid of IT, that way both people have a shot.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Sani doesn't really need multi planet busting to compete. But he does lose both scenarios. Goku is too powerful at this level.

He does, 200 powerlevel = casual moon buster level , goku at ssj1 is at 150,000,000

@Ikki_Minami_ said:

@eddz99: See that's where people get messed up. Sunny, Zebra are both planet busters right now. There planet around the size of Saturn or Jupiter one country there is the size of Eurasia and Toriko, Zebra, Sunny, and Coco can destroy one which means to normal universes like Dragon Ball Z planets which are the same size as Earth they are planet busters. One of Sunny' Satans Hairs can destroy the Toriko planet which means by average standards with the millions he is a multi planet buster which means he can beat Goku.

Well earth is actually a below average planet while saturn is an average planet , jupiter is above average but still not large, so goku ssj1 is a multi planet buster which does not mean he can only bust multi earths but pretty much multi saturns. also , if sunny can do that, sunny is a small multi planet level

@eddz99: I absolutely get what your saying but its to late to debate about it now :/

@Ikki_Minami_: Shit I forgot about the Ki blasts nevermind what I just said lol!

@AnimeDefender said:

@Ikki_Minami_: He can, though still, Goku's durability won't help him since apparently Sunny can multiplanet bust. Goku at that time was above Planetary durablity, but not multiplanet. Wait I must ask how strong are Sunny's punches now, I mean how many planets he can take down with one shot of his bare fist?

Frieza at that time survived the explosion of the planet when he was half dead , still doesn't make goku have a multi planetary level + durability at ssj? Then piccolo at 200 busted a moon, piccolo at 200's moon buster attack cannot harm nappa at 7000, nappa at 7000's beam is obviously atleast 10x more powerful than piccolo at 200's moon busting attack but it still can't obviously harm vegeta that much at 18,000 which was claimed to be already planet buster ( this claim is believable since piccolo at 200 busted a moon , so did roshi ) see where i'm going?, goku is at 150,000,000 PL piccolo was at 200 when he busted a moon and vegeta was at 18,000 when he claimed he can bust the earth with one attack. Also dbz characters were shown to enchance their defenses and attack potencies ( which means if they put ki into their punches it can have an attack potency as their beams ).

@eddz99: I should go to sleep lol, I can't think straight lol!

Post by waybig1010101 (3,647 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Ikki_Minami_: i thought that when his hair is on him  his reach was 300 meters but when they were cut off he can control them up to 4 km but how does the range of his control make him a planet buster i would say a planet eater 
Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Goku wrecks his shit.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel