Namek Goku VS Frieza and King Cold

Topic started by nishi99 on Jan. 5, 2013. Last post by solesamurai 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by chrono122 (126 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Wasn't king cold said to be stronger than mecha frieza who is stronger than the frieza that goku fought on namek

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Just because King Cold > Frieza doesn't mean he is stronger than Goku. Goku was at 150,000,000 and Frieza was 120,000,000. For all we know Cold is 130,000,000.

Goku rapes them both.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

The Goku that Blocked trunsk attacks with a finger had trained on another planet for a year and perfected the SSj form not to mention learned many new techniques as well. the Goku that defeated frieza would have been stomped just as easily as frieza was. and king cold being stronger than frieza is nothing without feats as it stands now he'd probably die first since he has 0 feats

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@solesamurai: It says Namek Goku in the title. The Goku you describe had Yadrat training in his SSJ form.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@solesamurai: It says Namek Goku in the title. The Goku you describe had Yadrat training in his SSJ form.

I know I was replying to someone and it would let me quote or @ them so i posted that someone said that trunks would kill namek goku as well and I was sort of reinforcing what he said, to get to my point of king cold being featless thus is it being mere hearsay about him being Frieza's superior.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel