Name anyone not from Fate//Stay Night who could barely beat...

Topic started by Dream on April 18, 2010. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,642 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Ilya's Monstrous Servant, Berserker.
 Ilya's Monstrous Servant, Berserker.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Hrm, saying "Goku" seems too easy. I'll go with Kenpachi. That would be a fun fight to watch. Not as much speed as Berserker, but I think he's the more powerful of the two.
Online Now
@AgentJ:  The many resurrections of Berserker would likely catch Kenpachi off guard.
Post by Fantasma (360 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Berserker,  resembles Akuma in that picture
Online Now
@Fantasma: Yeah, except Akuma's not nine-feet tall with monstrous strength, endurance and having multiple lives.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
how about nagi from tenjo tenge? 
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

hayato furinji
Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Souichiro kills Berserker, 15x over. Kenpachi too. Kenpachi just keeps taking his head off over and over again. Majeh from KoH kills'o, as does Rey Yan from Cursed Sword, Demon Eyes Kyo obliterates him,  Nora from Devildom does it as well. And actually, Nora is such he could rip the power right from everyone in F/SN. All Nora would have to do is go into Cerberus form and it's over. Course it doesn't hurt that he became so powerful his magic was literally sustaining two worlds and keeping them from crumbling to dust. But either way, he assumes his Demon Form and eats them all.  ->  
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/Rei-Kai/Cerberus-Nora_drain_complete.jpg 
Online Now
@ReiKai: I said anyone could barely beat him, not curbstomp him.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Dream: i suppose kishima kouma from the same universe(melty blood/tsukihime), and i suppose Nero(from tsukihime), let see who else......
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Dio Brando could always spam Za Warudo
Alucard can pull it off quite easily with his range of abilities 
 Myotismon in a very interesting fight

@ReiKai:
which manga is that from?
@Nerx: Devildom/chornicle of nora or something like that
@cfatalis: Thanks man , and how tough are those guys
@Nerx: quite a bit, they had varying magic, and Nora absorbs magic or something like that
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@cfatalis said:
" @Dream: i suppose kishima kouma from the same universe(melty blood/tsukihime), and i suppose Nero(from tsukihime), let see who else...... "
Kouma isn't a match for him and Nero? Well,  Berserker would rip his beasts to shreds just like Arc(or better as she was seriously weakened)

But I guess the Kenpachi fight would be amusing to see. A Noble Phantasm could possibly hurt  Kenpachi despite it having less destructive power than an average Captain's blow.
Also Kenpachi is the kind of fighter who holds back just to make the battle longer.:)
@willyvereb said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Dream: i suppose kishima kouma from the same universe(melty blood/tsukihime), and i suppose Nero(from tsukihime), let see who else...... "
Kouma isn't a match for him and Nero? Well,  Berserker would rip his beasts to shreds just like Arc(or better as she was seriously weakened)  But I guess the Kenpachi fight would be amusing to see. A Noble Phantasm could possibly hurt  Kenpachi despite it having less destructive power than an average Captain's blow. Also Kenpachi is the kind of fighter who holds back just to make the battle longer.:) "
depend on which noble phantasm, ea anyone?
LoL. Supposedly a direct hit from Ea could defeat almost anything. Afterall even if a bit of hyperbole but Ea is rumored to be a serious universe or maybe even omniverse buster.:p
@willyvereb: possiby universe, as it is the eldritch abomination of a noble phantasm
@willyvereb: @cfatalis: Actually won't the Gae Bolg prototype gil has do enough yo kill kenny?
@Nerx: No...because Kenpachi has EX rank Luck.:p
And apparently this topic is about Berserker...not Gil.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel