Name anyone from Naruto who could take this guy out.

Topic started by Dream on July 25, 2009. Last post by Divine_Joker 1 week, 6 days ago.
Post by Dream (8,875 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Say hi to a walking, deadly biological weapon by the name of Nobuo Tanaka from the Stink Bomb short of Memories. After eating what he thought was cold medicine, Nobuo becomes a walking stench cloud whose odors can wreck havoc on electronics and knock out anyone into unconsciousness who gets in range of him and his odors. And even air masks aren't strong enough to filter out the immense odors his body gives off if you get too close to this guy. So to test out this guy's immense odors, I'd like anyone to think up of someone from Naruto who could outright kill him. To make this an interesting battle, there will be two scenarios for folks to judge the chances of anyone from Naruto taking this guy out: not being aware of Nobuo's stench and being aware of it to prepare against him. Have fun!

Nobuo Tanaka of Stink Bomb

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 8

IDK, is there any person in naruto without a nose?
Post by Kobra678 (3,723 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Random necro bump. You've been here a loong time Dream.
Post by Shadowchaos (4,387 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Any character with a good range ninjutsu

Post by GeneralVan (2,854 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

Not Kiba that's for sure...

Post by Dream (8,875 posts) See mini bio Level 21

LOL, I remember this one. I made it as kind of a joke thread after seeing an old anime movie called Memories. One of the shorts in it called Stink Bomb was really over the top with the male lead's stench as the guy was completely clueless that he was killing everyone near him. He swallowed a pill that was actually part of a new nuke being made and it made him into a walking bio-weapon that could kill anything within five miles of him.

All I know is that taijutsu users are screwed here. :P

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus (2,012 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

@Dream: Holy crap that's a horrible stench lol

Post by RampagingSimian (751 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@GeneralVan: LOL XD

If Naruto's fart got him to react that badly, imagine what this guy would do to him.

Post by Jgames (467 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Obito, he just transfer to the other dimmension than suck him inside and get out of there quick. Kaguya also can simply BFR him.

Nah, Obito can't snipe his kamui from 5 miles. Kaguya has to grab him in order to BFR. They both die.
Post by Asura_Uchiha (1,251 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now
^

This guy is probably capable of soloing the HST.

Oh god, think of what would happen if Toriko fought him.

Online Now

@RampagingSimian: Hmm I think maybe his gourmet cells would adapt. I mean early on in the series he was able to get close to the Dodurian Bomb

@Falbium_Asmodeus: I'm not sure if the cells can adapt before it knocks them out.

Keep in mind it's so strong it affects electronics, which is just amazing.

And the fact that Toriko has an amped sense of smell, GG toriko.

Post by Shadowchaos (4,387 posts) See mini bio Level 14

The Juubi with its range easily

Post by Jgames (467 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Kobra678: ? I thought kaguya can bfr people from away? Whatever, I refuse to check it out of the principle that she suck.

Online Now

@Jgames said:

I refuse to check it out of the principle that she suck.

lol this part made laugh

Post by taichokage (17,079 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
It took Toriko days to adapt to the Dodurian bomb. Even he would be screwed Pre Food Honor.
The Juubi doesn't long range spam right off the bat. When it gets close it's over. Toriko can sniff into the past -.- his smell works against him here.
Online Now

@Kobra678: Man I wonder what Midora would do lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel