Name a character able to defeat Flandre Scarlet & why?

Topic started by Kaijuraptor on March 26, 2014. Last post by EVA_01 1 month, 1 week ago.
Post by Kaijuraptor (27 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Name a character able to defeat this little destructive vampire girl

Flandre Scarlet the vampire from Touhou

POWERS

Flandre can destroy anything & nearly everything she wants by moving the "eye" of the object, where the tension is highest, into her hand and pouring her power into it, or in other words, she crushes the "eye" and breaks the target.

Flandre is able to clone herself as seen in one of her spellcards where she creates 3 clones that helps her in the battle.

As a vampire, Flandre possesses superhuman capabilities, such as enhanced strength and speed seeing that she can swing an oversized sword, thought not as quickly as she would like to &, like her sister, Remilia, she has nimbleness of a tengu as well the bodily and regenerative ability.

RULES

*RULE: NO GODLIKE BEINGS(like the One Above All) ALLOWED(NOT too omnipotent)

But also include stronger characters & even immortals to see who else can defeat Flandre Scarlet. Also, kaijus(giant monsters) like Godzilla are not meant to exist in Gensokyo & NOT meant to meet Flandre Scarlet since they appear in live action, so giant monsters are also NOT allowed unless its a supernaturally powerful, immortal & divine one.

Post by eddz99 (2,659 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

@Kaijuraptor: Omniknight - DotA :P.

Medaka is the only one that's on my head right now.

Maybe kurumi?

Post by bigz007 (1,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Kaijuraptor:

With enough prep time Inaba Kageroza can stomp her. He will create replicas of her and make those replicas ten times enhanced in every single aspect.

Post by Saladking (1,322 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Any wall buster would splatter her all over the ground unless she has regeneration

Post by GeneralVan (2,365 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Goku solos both her and her sister. Nappa probably can too via lifting his fingers.

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (704 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Any being in naruto,bleach,one piece,fairy tales......even Bobobobobobobo

@OfficialRikudouSennin:

HST and FT is overkill

A street level superhero like Wolverine would be enough

Post by Haiken (1,207 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Mid to high tier To aru majutsu no index characters.. and Eucliwood Hellscythe..

How on Earth would the opponent have surpass her destructive or survive that? Just confuse & distract her to surpass her from going "kyu" since she focuses on the "eye" to destroy things?

Post by Haiken (1,207 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kaijuraptor: Do you know Eucliwood? from the feats you've shown, Flandre needs to focus on the "eye" first before destroying things..

Eucliwood could just say Die and the opponent dies..

I'll add Aureolus Izzard from "to aru series" to this, who could think his enemies to death, just thinking that his enemy is dead, they will die..

Both of them are not immortal, but Eu could create an immortal by words, and killing her might destroy the world (hinted)..

Adding Kumagawa Misogi, Ajimu Najimi, Kurokami Medaka from Medaka box..

Then Nurarihyon, Nura Rihan, Nura Rikuo and Yosuzume from Nurarihyon no Mago

Post by cosmicdude (472 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Flandre Scarlet is annoying thanks to his No limits fallacy.

Just look here. Me and and a fanboy discussing:

Obviusly Darkseid wins.

Post by takashichea (14,364 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@cosmicdude said:

Just look here. Me and and a fanboy discussing:

Obviusly Darkseid wins.

Removed link. There's no need to post a link to another website after insulting the user of from another website here in our community.

Edit:

When you brag about it, you'll lose credibility with the folks here. That's my suggestion.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,262 posts) See mini bio Level 11

come at me!

Post by LHWKnight (2,807 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Izayoi Sakamaki

Post by waybig1010101 (4,102 posts) See mini bio Level 14
the flash 

@Haiken:

Post by akronawol17 (2,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Jio Freed, The Doctor with prep, Archie Sonic, Rand Althor, and possibly Alucard

Post by HungryWorld (445 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Accelerator, Kirby, Iceman from X-men, Giorno Giovanna, Aizen with Kyoka Suigetsu and Lobo.

I came here to say shes unbeatable but apparently I already downplayed her to wall level

Post by EVA_01 (1,612 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Saladking: Was..that sarcasm?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel