Nagato vs Yammy Llargo

Topic started by xlab3000 on Nov. 23, 2013. Last post by supernova7005 7 months ago.
Post by phantomrant (1,303 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@mypasswordis1234 said:

- No sold? How do you mean that?

- If that proves anything, then Yammy was reactiong to faster people just fine.

- no blindspot: shared vision with rinnengan. justu fight: he has like six different unique attack. He never mentioned as being dangerously strong or fast. Not saying he was slow, but he dangerous because the rinnengan. Also bloodlust doesn't include "careful defense".

- Yammy doesn't need to lose time with charge, that would need him only if Nagato busied with keeping distance. Yammy could catch him and smash him at close range.

> He's gonna tank it. This is the same guy that tanked V2 Bee's Lariat

> What I'm proving here is that Nagato can comfortably react to and counter to yammy's Cero, which has no speed feats. Yammy's own reactions doesn't do anything for him (nor has he reacted to people faster than RM Nagato and Bee). The guy got repeatedly blitzed by a 50%-power Bankai Ichigo even in his released state.

> This is Nagato, not the Six Paths of Pain. A bloodlusted Nagato would go with Chibaku Tensei right off the bat.

> Not with his massive size he isn't. Nagato can easily repel him with Shinra Tensei. All Nagato has to do then is use Chibaku Tensei.,

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Yammy is too slow, he loses.

With speed equalised, it maybe debatable

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@phantomrant said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

- No sold? How do you mean that?

- If that proves anything, then Yammy was reactiong to faster people just fine.

- no blindspot: shared vision with rinnengan. justu fight: he has like six different unique attack. He never mentioned as being dangerously strong or fast. Not saying he was slow, but he dangerous because the rinnengan. Also bloodlust doesn't include "careful defense".

- Yammy doesn't need to lose time with charge, that would need him only if Nagato busied with keeping distance. Yammy could catch him and smash him at close range.

> He's gonna tank it. This is the same guy that tanked V2 Bee's Lariat

> What I'm proving here is that Nagato can comfortably react to and counter to yammy's Cero, which has no speed feats. Yammy's own reactions doesn't do anything for him (nor has he reacted to people faster than RM Nagato and Bee). The guy got repeatedly blitzed by a 50%-power Bankai Ichigo even in his released state.

> This is Nagato, not the Six Paths of Pain. A bloodlusted Nagato would go with Chibaku Tensei right off the bat.

> Not with his massive size he isn't. Nagato can easily repel him with Shinra Tensei. All Nagato has to do then is use Chibaku Tensei.,

- That was a resurrected Nagato who had unlimited regeneration and chakra.

- Reacting doesn't mean he is faster. If he would be faster, how is he even got hit by lariat?... Yammy fought Ishida, Renji, Rukia, and 50% power Bankai Ichigo is still faster than Nagato. Bleach characters are usually faster than Naruto characters. Show an exact speed feat of Nagato or you can't prove anything with "reacting to xy".

- Resurrected Nagato was bloodlusted and still didn't do the village destroying push immediately.

- If he use shared vision, maybe. But he managed to catch similarly fast(or faster) people.His arm is full of muscle, it is not slow just because it's big. Only his agility limited.

@mypasswordis1234 said:

- Reacting doesn't mean he is faster. If he would be faster, how is he even got hit by lariat?... Yammy fought Ishida, Renji, Rukia, and 50% power Bankai Ichigo is still faster than Nagato. Bleach characters are usually faster than Naruto characters. Show an exact speed feat of Nagato or you can't prove anything with "reacting to xy".

- Resurrected Nagato was bloodlusted and still didn't do the village destroying push immediately.

- If he use shared vision, maybe. But he managed to catch similarly fast(or faster) people.His arm is full of muscle, it is not slow just because it's big. Only his agility limited.

> Implying that his Edo powers enhanced his durability? Crippled Nagato clearly withstood the Lariat without any bits of his body regenerating.

> Except I wasn't comparing speed.....

> Except he wasn't "bloodlusted".....

> What does shared vision have to do with this.....

And my second point which you mistook as a speed argument tells you why Nagato would Shinra Tensei him before Yammy even touches him

@phantomrant said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

> Implying that his Edo powers enhanced his durability? Crippled Nagato clearly withstood the Lariat without any bits of his body regenerating.

> Except I wasn't comparing speed.....

> Except he wasn't "bloodlusted".....

> What does shared vision have to do with this.....

And my second point which you mistook as a speed argument tells you why Nagato would Shinra Tensei him before Yammy even touches him

- I'm not implied that. The resurrected fighters regenerate fast. A living Nagato(in good condition) would probably get fatal injuries like Sasuke, or die right then.

- The shinra tensei wouldn't kill Yammy, and it wasn't showed if the almighty push could stop a cero-like attack.

-Moral off by the jutsu caster.

- Nagato's single vision, or even a sharingan could be distracted when he look at something to dodge, like at Yammy's tail, or leg or bullet cero, or left arm - then catch him with right arm.

@mypasswordis1234 said:

- I'm not implied that. The resurrected fighters regenerate fast. A living Nagato(in good condition) would probably get fatal injuries like Sasuke, or die right then.

- The shinra tensei wouldn't kill Yammy, and it wasn't showed if the almighty push could stop a cero-like attack.

- Nagato's single vision, or even a sharingan could be distracted when he look at something to dodge, like at Yammy's tail, or leg or bullet cero, or left arm - then catch him with right arm.

> Lol no he wouldn't. There's a clear-cut panel showing how Nagato WOULDN'T get anywhere near fatal injuries as Sasuke would have. There is no regeneration (do you even see any regen), because Nagato tanked it without injury. If he was hurt, then he wouldn't have been able to absorb the chakra right after he got hit. We don't see Nagato's chest getting busted into two, because that's just how durable he is.

> Never said that the Shinra Tensei would kill Yammy

> Yammy wouldn't even be able to pull off a Cero. We're looking at something that could rip apart mountains through superior gravitional force. There's no way you can argue that Yammy wouldn't get stomped by CT.

> What?

> Nope. Won't be distracted.

Honestly I haven't seen an argument that can be taken apart so much in a long time. At least try to revisit your knowledge of Yammy and Nagato's capabilities mk'ay?

@phantomrant said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

> Lol no he wouldn't. There's a clear-cut panel showing how Nagato WOULDN'T get anywhere near fatal injuries as Sasuke would have. There is no regeneration (do you even see any regen), because Nagato tanked it without injury. If he was hurt, then he wouldn't have been able to absorb the chakra right after he got hit. We don't see Nagato's chest getting busted into two, because that's just how durable he is.

> Never said that the Shinra Tensei would kill Yammy

> Yammy wouldn't even be able to pull off a Cero. We're looking at something that could rip apart mountains through superior gravitional force. There's no way you can argue that Yammy wouldn't get stomped by CT.

> What?

> Nope. Won't be distracted.

Honestly I haven't seen an argument that can be taken apart so much in a long time. At least try to revisit your knowledge of Yammy and Nagato's capabilities mk'ay?

- I forgot to say that, Nagato isn't the type who use face mimic/gestures. They hold back to express pain, even when it would hurt badly. For other example, when Sasuka stabbed (a living) Itachi from back. He was surprised and split blood, but talked perfectly calmly. So just because a resurrected Nagato didn't complain about the pain, that doesn't mean his bones and organs and skin wouldn't damage badly as non-resurrected. And his chakra absorbing ability isn't related with his bones and organs. Because, there are fatal inside injuries too, like in Sasuke's case.

- Ok.

- What is CT? If you mean his most powerful gravitional pull attack, that would let enough time for a cero.

- What what? He was set moral off, as resurrected.

- Because?

You mean I should rewatch their fight scenes?

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Yammy loses here with no difficulty at all. Your telling me that Yammy isn't falling to a technique that created the moon in the Naruverse? Yeah, Yammy dies quite horribly by way of Chibaku Tensei. Especially in round 2

@ChromeDisaster said:

Yammy loses here with no difficulty at all. Your telling me that Yammy isn't falling to a technique that created the moon in the Naruverse? Yeah, Yammy dies quite horribly by way of Chibaku Tensei. Especially in round 2

But that wasn't Nagato who created the Moon. Nagato got the rinnengan from Obito. Borrowed eye<Natural eyes. And chibaku tensei needs time to perform, at least for Nagato.

Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I do not see how Nagato wins.. Is it just me or..

@One_Piece_God: He wins because Yammy is too slow and can't hope to avoid his attacks

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@mypasswordis1234: Of course it wasn't Nagato who did it, but it is the same technique. And Yammy starting in base pretty much gurantees the win. It wouldn't be hard at all to beat him. But if you insist on saying Yammy wins, he'll have to get past Nagato's Five-Seal Barrier. Yammy aint destroying that nor is he removing the tags all by himself, so if anything, it would be stalemate. Or, Nagato can spam Rinbo: Hengoku to shitsmack Yammy all over the place. If that one technique sent all 9 tailed beasts reeling, Yammy is a dead soul.

Post by Beelzebub64 (128 posts) See mini bio Level 9

If this is Edo Prime Nagato the one that absorbed Killer bee's and Naruto's chakra then I think he would stomp this fight his Shinra tensei with Pein was able to destroy konoha and Pein<<<Nagato<<<Weakened ET Nagato<<<Prime ET Nagato Yammy was very underwhelming in his fight with Kenny and Byakuya his Durability isn't good either he was hurt by Yoruichi's physical attacks and was hurt by a weakened GT by a seriously injured unmasked less than half of his reiatsu Ichigo it only nicked him but he was still injured none the less

@ChromeDisaster said:

@mypasswordis1234: Of course it wasn't Nagato who did it, but it is the same technique. And Yammy starting in base pretty much gurantees the win. It wouldn't be hard at all to beat him. But if you insist on saying Yammy wins, he'll have to get past Nagato's Five-Seal Barrier. Yammy aint destroying that nor is he removing the tags all by himself, so if anything, it would be stalemate. Or, Nagato can spam Rinbo: Hengoku to shitsmack Yammy all over the place. If that one technique sent all 9 tailed beasts reeling, Yammy is a dead soul.

Yes, but it doesn't mean anything. Cell was destroyed by kamehameha. Could Roshi beat Cell with the same technique? No.

I am not 100% sure Yammy would win, because a fight scene between these two depend on a lot of thing and could go either way. But from 10 occasion, Yammy could win more than 5, considering how powerful he is.

I don't know what five seal barrier you say. This is just Nagato vs Yammy, meaning that they are facing each other.

" Rinbo: Hengoku" This must be a manga-only Rinnengan feat yet. I only watch anime, and I don't want to know anything about manga. So whatever, manga version Nagato win. Anime version Nagato doesn't have yet anything that would outpower the number 0 espada.

@Beelzebub64 said:

If this is Edo Prime Nagato the one that absorbed Killer bee's and Naruto's chakra then I think he would stomp this fight his Shinra tensei with Pein was able to destroy konoha and Pein<<<Nagato<<<Weakened ET Nagato<<<Prime ET Nagato Yammy was very underwhelming in his fight with Kenny and Byakuya his Durability isn't good either he was hurt by Yoruichi's physical attacks and was hurt by a weakened GT by a seriously injured unmasked less than half of his reiatsu Ichigo it only nicked him but he was still injured none the less

Hurt by GT? The whole scene was about to show how easily he tanked a yet very powerful attack. His entire fight history is about tanking powerful attacks that would vaporize Nagato, and you say his durability isn't good.....

Poor Yammy, I really don't get why people dislike him so much.

Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@supernova7005:

Is this Edo Nagato or Regular Nagato?

Yammy may be a crap villain but how is Nagato going to put him down?

@One_Piece_God: It doesn't matter really.

Yammy has no defence against Chibaku Tensei, which is a gravity based attack. Nagato will be able to cast it because Yammy is too slow

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel