NAGATO VS ENEL

Topic started by othus12 on Dec. 26, 2012. Last post by 5th 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by othus12 (6,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Battle at empty konoha

round 1

six paths of pein

round 2

full health nagato

extra round

nagato and obito vs enel

RULES

no prep time

no knowledge

start at 200 meters

who will win this battle of gods???

Post by taichokage (12,639 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Enel wins. His speed and energy output are too much. And nothing much besides the outer path could put Enel down in one hit, assuming it could even hit him. But the bonus round indicates I'm not the only one who thinks so. I mean, Obito is more dangerous than Nagato. It would be too much of a long shot to say Enel would win that round.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Nice. As my buddy said, Enel all rounds. His speed and overall power far surpasses theirs. And logia intangibility is just icing on the cake.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,454 posts) See mini bio Level 13

round 1 Enel

round 2 Enel

bonus round Obito and nagato

Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Enel wins all scenarios

Mantra (Observation Haki) + Lightning

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I say Enel wins for reasons stated about. He has the logia powers on his side and for those who say intangibility isn't fair tough. Because in their own world people without haki can't touch them so why should anyone else without aforementioned skill do it~

@TheNeutralOne: there are many ways to harm logias. water jutsus are an option, other elements also seem to harm logias since akainu managed to burn ace and ace managed to melt ao kijis ice.

Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@othus12 said:

@TheNeutralOne: there are many ways to harm logias. water jutsus are an option, other elements also seem to harm logias since akainu managed to burn ace and ace managed to melt ao kijis ice.

Who says in the cases u just stated they were not using haki ???

How would a water jutsu hit him if he is intangible ???

@ALMIGHTY: i meant a water justu like this one, also, water negates devil fruit powers so he would cease being intangible because of the water zapping the devil's fruit power

@othus12 said:

@ALMIGHTY: i meant a water justu like this one, also, water negates devil fruit powers so he would cease being intangible because of the water zapping the devil's fruit power

I understand this but if their "intangible" wouldn't the water just phase right through them ??? How would the water even hit them in the first place ???

Water is physical just like a fist... So I don't see why it wouldn't just phase through just like a fist... And your example of the devil fruit users fighting, as I said how do u know they were not using haki ???

@ALMIGHTY: it would be like kairouseki, they would try to let it go through, but it would hit them clean, well akainu said that his fruit could even burn fire, he wasnt talking about haki, he was talking about his fruit, same with enel weakness to rubber. it doesnt exactly have to be haki. think of these attacks like waves or a river flow getting towards him, it would cover an area greater than his body.

BTW i still think enel wins, its just that i wanted to show that this wasnt a mismatch

@othus12: Gotcha I was just having a hard time seeing as to how he would be hit with water, but that example of Luffy and enel proves that elements can hit each other without haki...

Post by xlab3000 (1,367 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Nagato all rounds

Post by katanalauncher (397 posts) See mini bio Level 6

intangibility On Enel rapes

intangibility Off Nagato mid difficulty.

Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7
They both just sit there, cross legged, arguing about how they are "God" and how their belief systems are the best....that is, until Light Yagami writes down their names for insulting the true "God" :O
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,171 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@The Stegman:

And then Enel restart his heart and say " I am God! Everything bends to my will!!" and then fry Light with a El Thor and then he turn into Aizen :)

Post by 5th (1,195 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Destinyheroknight: Then the real Aizen comes and slaughters Enel :)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel