nagato vs 1st hokage

Topic started by PAIN350X on Feb. 6, 2013. Last post by taichokage 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by PAIN350X (7 posts) See mini bio Level 4

i would like to get your thoughts on this battle.

nagato is healthy and ready to go and so is the 1st

hashirama has no knowledge of the rinnegans ablilties

Post by ALMIGHTY (469 posts) See mini bio Level 8

This Is a complete godstomp in favor of Hashirama

Hashirama > Madara >>> Nagato

Post by Vaccine (30 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@ALMIGHTY: I'm curious. Why do you think that Madara is stronger than Nagato?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,046 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Vaccine: Madara has demonstrated the abilities of the 1st and perfected all the Uchiha's. He is easily the most powerful character in their verse currently.

Post by nishi99 (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The 1st did beat EMS Madara so he should take this fight. However Hashirama never went one on one with someone who has the Rinnegan.

Post by ALMIGHTY (469 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Vaccine: 2 words... "Perfect" and "Susanoo"

@ALMIGHTY: True. That's tough to beat. I am still awaiting for a scene in the Manga where Susanoo gets defeated. I have only see damages done to it but never enough to keep it down. As of now, I can't think of a way for Nagato to overcome Susanoo except for his summons and Chibaku Tensei.

Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Vaccine:

I can, but it's irrelevant for the battle. I am pretty sure Harishima wins. His Shira Tensei isn't stopping a whole damn forest coming at his ass.

@WhiteLion: What about Chibaku Tensei?

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@WhiteLion: @Vaccine: True Nagato could just level everything before Hashirama can use it. But then again he could grow it back even though it would take a bit longer. Plus summons and soul stealing. Tricky situation.

@UltimateHero0406: Ah, I totally forgot about soul stealing. lol. That was an incredible feat.

Post by One_Piece_God (569 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Its like none of you actually read the manga, every impressive feat Madara pulls off he always complements Hashirama with the same or even greater regards in terms of their strength. I always knew the God Of Shinobi would return to show off his powers. The latest chapter of Naruto has been the best in months. This war needs to come to a conclusion because to be honest it hasn't been done to best of standards compared to other highly anticipated manga wars.

Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Vaccine:

Not worried about it.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wood_Release:_Advent_of_a_World_of_Flowering_Trees

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hashirama

Post by taichokage (14,740 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Senju Hashirama. He would not have lost to Naruto even holding back. He beat EMS Madara with Kurama.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel