Nagato & Itachi vs Luffy & Zoro

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on Aug. 30, 2013. Last post by katanalauncher 1 year ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,953 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Bloodlust

Random Encounter

Takes Place At Cell Games Arena

Which Team Wins?

Post by akronawol17 (683 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I give it to the ninjas. The picture shows them in Edo tensie...
Post by taichokage (13,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I wouldn't assume it's Edo tensei. I find that most thread pics are just there because of the quality of the picture. But even with no Edo, if Nagato and Itachi are at full power and Itachi isn't oppressed with illness, I'd give it to team Amatsuki.
Post by Dream (7,630 posts) See mini bio Level 21

With or without Edo, the versatility and overwhelming power that Itachi and Nagato can produce with their attacks would be too much for Luffy and Zoro to compete with, especially with Susanoo or Chibaku Tensei.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,953 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@akronawol17 said:

I give it to the ninjas. The picture shows them in Edo tensie...

They're not Edo's. It's just the quality of the picture like taichokage said.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Ninja's take this

Post by nishi99 (1,705 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Chibaku Tensei and Sword of Totsuka FTW.

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Going with Team 1 on this one.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hmm depends for me. OP side has the speed and melee and durability while the Naruto side has the hax and eye magic. Luffy has observation haki though and so does zoro i believe so they wouldn't stare itachi in the eye and if nagato decides to do anything dangerous gear second luffy can 1hit him. Itachi's amaterasu and tsusano'o would be a problem but he can't do it forever and luffy and zoro's stamina are way above his with the ability to affectively dodge and teh speed advantage itachi would end up falling but not without taking out zoro i believe.

I give it to the One piece team in a good fight.

Post by taichokage (13,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
The problem is less Itachi and more Pain. Itachi lacks raw power compared to team One Piece but Pain has it in abundance even superseding team One Piece. If he pulled off a chibaku tensei or an outer path soul attack, it would be big trouble for team One Piece. Those attacks are slow to start but all team Akatsuki needs to do is something like a mass shinra tensei or Animal Path summons to temporarily incapacitate or distract the team while Nagato performs the Chibaku Tensei.
Post by katanalauncher (416 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Nagato probably solo this if he's not on his deathbed.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel