Mystic Gohan vs Legendary Super Saiyan 3 Broly

Topic started by FLStyle on Sept. 23, 2009. Last post by Newdeath 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath: that two statement solve shitload of things, don't you think? "
LOL.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Newdeath said:
" @cfatalis said:
LOL. "
LOL, yeah especially applied to dbz logic?
@cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @cfatalis said:
LOL. "
LOL, yeah especially applied to dbz logic? "
Yes indeed.
done and done
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ahh take all the fun out of a debate.
what i just invented a way to slay goku fanboys , shouldn't you congratulate me or something
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@cfatalis said:
" what i just invented a way to slay goku fanboys , shouldn't you congratulate me or something "
I'll give a smiley face sticker, since you may have silenced them for a short time:)
@Sonata said:
" @cfatalis said:
" what i just invented a way to slay goku fanboys , shouldn't you congratulate me or something "
I'll give a smiley face sticker, since you may have silenced them for a short time:) "
yes , just let me go back to my room, and invent the fanboy killer
Post by vegeta (162 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Newdeath said:
" @vegeta said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@vegeta said:

" broly and i dont care what anybody says mystic gohan maybe physically stronger but would not beat ss3 goku gohan didnt beat buu goku did "

Post that in the Super Saiyan 3 Goku Vs. Ultimate/Mystic Gohan thread and you will learn how wrong you are, so because SSJ3 Goku defeated Buu you're convinced he is stronger than Gohan? Well based on that it is stupidity because anyone could pop up and say Gohan defeated Cell and Goku died trying which doesn't justify that he is stronger. Akira Toriyama has stated it himself that Gohan is the most powerful unfused character at the end of DBZ and based on pure ability alone it can be noticed that he is.  Also Goku is not even involved in this battle it is Super Saiyan 3 Broly. "
ive already said my piece in that forum thank you very much. what ability goku has way more abilies than him "
Goku has more techniques than him, it still does not mean that he can defeat Mystic Gohan who is more powerful than him and does not have the disadvantage of massive ki consumption required to maintain a high power level. Secondly having more abilities than your opponent does not always guarantee you a victory over your opponent. An example would be Doomsday, Superman has several more abilities than Doomsday but he has lost to him and was severely injured by him, another example would be Sentry who has several more abilities and powers than Green Scar however he still lost to him. "

how when mystic gohan was beating up buu, buu was normal no absorbtion and when he absorbed piccolo and gotenks he couldnt beat him. ok now goku could not beat him either  
thats why he wanted to fuse with gohan but as soon as gotenks split he still had picc and the kids inside of him and thats three more people then when gohan first fought him and what did goku say nevermind gohan about the earring i can beat him by myself now. thats when buu absorbed gohan
@vegeta said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @vegeta said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@vegeta said:

" broly and i dont care what anybody says mystic gohan maybe physically stronger but would not beat ss3 goku gohan didnt beat buu goku did "

Post that in the Super Saiyan 3 Goku Vs. Ultimate/Mystic Gohan thread and you will learn how wrong you are, so because SSJ3 Goku defeated Buu you're convinced he is stronger than Gohan? Well based on that it is stupidity because anyone could pop up and say Gohan defeated Cell and Goku died trying which doesn't justify that he is stronger. Akira Toriyama has stated it himself that Gohan is the most powerful unfused character at the end of DBZ and based on pure ability alone it can be noticed that he is.  Also Goku is not even involved in this battle it is Super Saiyan 3 Broly. "
ive already said my piece in that forum thank you very much. what ability goku has way more abilies than him "
Goku has more techniques than him, it still does not mean that he can defeat Mystic Gohan who is more powerful than him and does not have the disadvantage of massive ki consumption required to maintain a high power level. Secondly having more abilities than your opponent does not always guarantee you a victory over your opponent. An example would be Doomsday, Superman has several more abilities than Doomsday but he has lost to him and was severely injured by him, another example would be Sentry who has several more abilities and powers than Green Scar however he still lost to him. "
how when mystic gohan was beating up buu, buu was normal no absorbtion and when he absorbed piccolo and gotenks he couldnt beat him. ok now goku could not beat him either  thats why he wanted to fuse with gohan but as soon as gotenks split he still had picc and the kids inside of him and thats three more people then when gohan first fought him and what did goku say nevermind gohan about the earring i can beat him by myself now. thats when buu absorbed gohan "
No. Goku had Gohan to assist him.
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
its a broly stomp. broly SSJ1 is like SSJ2.5. so imagine SSJ3 on this guy. stomp!
@Newdeath said:
" @vegeta said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @vegeta said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@vegeta said:

how when mystic gohan was beating up buu, buu was normal no absorbtion and when he absorbed piccolo and gotenks he couldnt beat him. ok now goku could not beat him either  thats why he wanted to fuse with gohan but as soon as gotenks split he still had picc and the kids inside of him and thats three more people then when gohan first fought him and what did goku say nevermind gohan about the earring i can beat him by myself now. thats when buu absorbed gohan "
No. Goku had Gohan to assist him. "

umm watch it again and if you ask me goku handled gotenks absorbed buu better than gohan did 

@vegeta said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @vegeta said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @vegeta said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@vegeta said:

umm watch it again and if you ask me goku handled gotenks absorbed buu better than gohan did 

"
You do realize that this simply proves the inconsistency that DBZ suffers from. Here he states that he could have handled Buu himself however later on he tells Vegeta that they would be killed if they confront Super Buu.
@Newdeath said:
" @vegeta said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @vegeta said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @vegeta said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@vegeta said:

"
You do realize that this simply proves the inconsistency that DBZ suffers from. Here he states that he could have handled Buu himself however later on he tells Vegeta that they would be killed if they confront Super Buu. "

umm you do realize that when goku said he could win it was only the boys and piccolo in buu and when he said him and vegeta would die it was those three and mystic gohan inside of buu which is alot stronger
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@vegeta said:
"@Newdeath said:
" @vegeta said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @vegeta said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@vegeta said:

"

Goku got his ass kicked. He did even worse than Gohan did.
@vegeta said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @vegeta said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @vegeta said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @vegeta said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@vegeta said:

"
You do realize that this simply proves the inconsistency that DBZ suffers from. Here he states that he could have handled Buu himself however later on he tells Vegeta that they would be killed if they confront Super Buu. "
umm you do realize that when goku said he could win it was only the boys and piccolo in buu and when he said him and vegeta would die it was those three and mystic gohan inside of buu which is alot stronger "
No. Get your argument straight, the Buu that Goku was referring to when he said he would die if he had fought him was not Super Buu (absorbed Gotenks, Gohan and Piccolo) and second of all it doesn't matter if Goku thought he could have defeated Super Buu after Gotenks' fusion ended because he was easily brushed aside anyway, he fought several times worse than Gohan did. 
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

why is this still going?
@FLCL1 said:
" why is this still going? "
Ask vegeta (the user).
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1 said:
Ask vegeta (the user). "

lol
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1 said:
Ask vegeta (the user). "

How did this turn to goku vs gohan, that is for another time lol. I think that this is a win for broly, but it is ppure speculation as there is no proof of what ssj3 broly would be capable of.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel