Mystic Gohan vs Legendary Super Saiyan 3 Broly

Topic started by FLStyle on Sept. 23, 2009. Last post by Newdeath 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12

LSSJ3/SSJ3 Broly in DB: Raging Blast

Gohan has been shown to far surpass a regular Super Saiyan 3 like Goku, even a fused one like Gotenks, but what about a Legendary Super Saiyan 3?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLStyle said:
"

Gohan has been shown to far surpass a regular Super Saiyan 3 like Goku, even a fused one like Gotenks, but what about a Legendary Super Saiyan 3? "
toriyama said that gohan is the strongest unfused character (pre gt) in the series so i would have to go with him
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

I going for Gohan
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I don't know what to say since I haven't see SS3 Brolly in action yet.
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I think it's safe to say that his legendaryness will carry over so his strength will still increase over time and I doubt that the SS3 form will drain him like it does with Goku. All that's left to decide is if he's stronger than Gohan. Personally I think this fight would be very similar to the Return of Broly movie fight that these two had, I don't think Gohan can beat him a lone.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@rein said:

" @FLStyle said:

"

Gohan has been shown to far surpass a regular Super Saiyan 3 like Goku, even a fused one like Gotenks, but what about a Legendary Super Saiyan 3? "
toriyama said that gohan is the strongest unfused character (pre gt) in the series so i would have to go with him "
Well you should consider that Ultimate Gohan was declared by Akira Toriyama as the strongest non-fused character in DBZ before Super Saiyan 3 Legendary Super Saiyan Broly was not even thought of let alone created however this fight cannot be properly decided until we see what this form of Broly can actually do. But in terms of theories it would favor Broly.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Broly wins
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JJOR64 said:
"I don't know what to say since I haven't see SS3 Brolly in action yet. "
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" @JJOR64 said:
"I don't know what to say since I haven't see SS3 Brolly in action yet. "
"
yes we will never sees it

This thread should be labelled as undecided considering that we have never seen Broly do anything in this form and we do not know what kind of power he will possess and this Super Saiyan 3 form of his is likely to be a combination of his Legendary Super Saiyan form and a Super Saiyan 3 form given the fact that this new form has features and characteristics from both forms in appearance but due to the fact that we don't know what this form of Broly is capable of we cannot truly decide this battle.
Post by vegeta (162 posts) See mini bio Level 14

broly and i dont care what anybody says mystic gohan maybe physically stronger but would not beat ss3 goku gohan didnt beat buu goku did
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@vegeta said:
"broly and i dont care what anybody says mystic gohan maybe physically stronger but would not beat ss3 goku gohan didnt beat buu goku did "

-_- there is no SS3 broly(in the show or manga)
@vegeta said:

" broly and i dont care what anybody says mystic gohan maybe physically stronger but would not beat ss3 goku gohan didnt beat buu goku did "

Post that in the Super Saiyan 3 Goku Vs. Ultimate/Mystic Gohan thread and you will learn how wrong you are, so because SSJ3 Goku defeated Buu you're convinced he is stronger than Gohan? Well based on that it is stupidity because anyone could pop up and say Gohan defeated Cell and Goku died trying which doesn't justify that he is stronger. Akira Toriyama has stated it himself that Gohan is the most powerful unfused character at the end of DBZ and based on pure ability alone it can be noticed that he is. 

Also Goku is not even involved in this battle it is Super Saiyan 3 Broly.
and he defeated buu by actually borrowing people's energy, so yeah........

mmmmm, since we never see that super saiyan 3 broly we can't decide this thread
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@cfatalis said:
"and he defeated buu by actually borrowing people's energy, so yeah........  mmmmm, since we never see that super saiyan 3 broly we can't decide this thread "
Post by vegeta (162 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Newdeath said:
"@vegeta said:

" broly and i dont care what anybody says mystic gohan maybe physically stronger but would not beat ss3 goku gohan didnt beat buu goku did "

Post that in the Super Saiyan 3 Goku Vs. Ultimate/Mystic Gohan thread and you will learn how wrong you are, so because SSJ3 Goku defeated Buu you're convinced he is stronger than Gohan? Well based on that it is stupidity because anyone could pop up and say Gohan defeated Cell and Goku died trying which doesn't justify that he is stronger. Akira Toriyama has stated it himself that Gohan is the most powerful unfused character at the end of DBZ and based on pure ability alone it can be noticed that he is.  Also Goku is not even involved in this battle it is Super Saiyan 3 Broly. "

ive already said my piece in that forum thank you very much. what ability goku has way more abilies than him
@vegeta said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@vegeta said:

Post that in the Super Saiyan 3 Goku Vs. Ultimate/Mystic Gohan thread and you will learn how wrong you are, so because SSJ3 Goku defeated Buu you're convinced he is stronger than Gohan? Well based on that it is stupidity because anyone could pop up and say Gohan defeated Cell and Goku died trying which doesn't justify that he is stronger. Akira Toriyama has stated it himself that Gohan is the most powerful unfused character at the end of DBZ and based on pure ability alone it can be noticed that he is.  Also Goku is not even involved in this battle it is Super Saiyan 3 Broly. "
ive already said my piece in that forum thank you very much. what ability goku has way more abilies than him "
Goku has more techniques than him, it still does not mean that he can defeat Mystic Gohan who is more powerful than him and does not have the disadvantage of massive ki consumption required to maintain a high power level. Secondly having more abilities than your opponent does not always guarantee you a victory over your opponent. An example would be Doomsday, Superman has several more abilities than Doomsday but he has lost to him and was severely injured by him, another example would be Sentry who has several more abilities and powers than Green Scar however he still lost to him.
didn't i heard somewhere power level= everything in DBZ, and mystic gohan is the most  powerful character stated by akira toriyama?
@cfatalis said:
" didn't i heard somewhere power level= everything in DBZ, and mystic gohan is the most  powerful character stated by akira toriyama? "
Yes. 
@Newdeath: that two statement solve shitload of things, don't you think?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel