Mystic Gohan Vs Kid Buu, Fat Buu and Evil Buu

Topic started by comicfanforever on Nov. 30, 2009. Last post by soldier 5 years ago.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@FLStyle:
That is not completely accurate as Kid Buu was said to be stronger than ever before. 

otenks Buu mucked up gohan with ease and was toying with gohan. Gohan would only be slightly stronger than kid Buu, and due to his poor fighting style against the main guys when roughly even, it can be assumed Kid Buu would be enough to own gohan  

Gotenks was not close to goku, that is a disgrace, firstly you suggest goku got weaker, you then say that fat buu was stronger than goku, when goku was playing tetherball with his head. Kid buu was the strongest single buu, gotenks was near super buu's power. Goku ssj3 was not even scared of picollobuu, in fact he was ready to take him on. Goku even got into a scrap with gotenksbuu but like gohan he got owned.

Vegito normal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Buuhan >>>> gotenksBuu >>>>> Mysticgohan >Kid Buu =< ssj3 goku (max) >> ssj3 goku (holding back) > super buu = ssj3 gotenks > The rest (not worth the mention) 

I will explain: Mystic gohan is the strongest unfused character, and so is stronger than Kid Buu, but the gap is obviously not even that big, as it was a safer option for goku to kill buu and not gohan, as goku was a better figher and more experienced, which was obviously more valuable. 

Goku vs kid buu was pretty even, (even while goku was holding back). Goku in ssj3 was said to have the energy to destroy kid buu, but due to the energy which is required to maintain the form it makes him weaker hence the strongest saiyan transformation is restricted, hence gohan being the strongest character. Gohan had more energy, and so admittidly is more durable than goku, and as said by akira is the strongest unfused character in the buu saga. 

Super Buu and gotenks were powerful, and pretty even, yet goku was regarded as more powerful, Vegeta described goku as the best. The universe were placing there hope on goku. When goku and kid buu where fighting, all were amazed as they had seen nothing like it. ( this is probably due to gohan having a one sided fight, and never fighting somebody at his level, as he was later outclassed by gotenksbuu) 

But all are entitled to an opinion, and I am displaying my opinion 

peace.
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@soldier said:
" @FLStyle: That is not completely accurate as Kid Buu was said to be stronger than ever before.  otenks Buu mucked up gohan with ease and was toying with gohan. Gohan would only be slightly stronger than kid Buu, and due to his poor fighting style against the main guys when roughly even, it can be assumed Kid Buu would be enough to own gohan   Gotenks was not close to goku, that is a disgrace, firstly you suggest goku got weaker, you then say that fat buu was stronger than goku, when goku was playing tetherball with his head. Kid buu was the strongest single buu, gotenks was near super buu's power. Goku ssj3 was not even scared of picollobuu, in fact he was ready to take him on. Goku even got into a scrap with gotenksbuu but like gohan he got owned. Vegito normal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Buuhan >>>> gotenksBuu >>>>> Mysticgohan >Kid Buu =< ssj3 goku (max) >> ssj3 goku (holding back) > super buu = ssj3 gotenks > The rest (not worth the mention)  I will explain: Mystic gohan is the strongest unfused character, and so is stronger than Kid Buu, but the gap is obviously not even that big, as it was a safer option for goku to kill buu and not gohan, as goku was a better figher and more experienced, which was obviously more valuable.  Goku vs kid buu was pretty even, (even while goku was holding back). Goku in ssj3 was said to have the energy to destroy kid buu, but due to the energy which is required to maintain the form it makes him weaker hence the strongest saiyan transformation is restricted, hence gohan being the strongest character. Gohan had more energy, and so admittidly is more durable than goku, and as said by akira is the strongest unfused character in the buu saga.  Super Buu and gotenks were powerful, and pretty even, yet goku was regarded as more powerful, Vegeta described goku as the best. The universe were placing there hope on goku. When goku and kid buu where fighting, all were amazed as they had seen nothing like it. ( this is probably due to gohan having a one sided fight, and never fighting somebody at his level, as he was later outclassed by gotenksbuu)   But all are entitled to an opinion, and I am displaying my opinion  peace. "
Your opinion is based on misunderstandings.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,237 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@FLStyle said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:

" @soldier said:

"@JThree47693 said:

"@soldier said:

"Kid Buu solos "

I dont think Kid Buu could beat Gohan. "
This is not the most popular view on animevice, but I do think that ssj3 goku is stronger than super buu, and also that Kid Buu is maybe not stronger than gohan, but close enough to outlast gohan, I also think that although Kid buu is nowhere close to buuhan, he is far stronger than super buu. The Kais where worried when goku and Vegeta wanted to fight buu unfused, because they had never encountered an unfused buu so strong. Kid Buu actually should have won if you think about it, why would kid buu want to stop the spirit bomb hitting the planet, and he could instantly move behind goku and destroy him.   "
I don't think that SSJ3 Goku is stronger than Super Buu, but I do agree that Kid Buu is certainly stronger than SSJ3 Goku, possibly equal to Super Buu. In all fairness, there is no proof to suggest that Kid Buu is equal to Super Buu, let alone stronger, but that's just my opinion given how badly Goku got owned (there was that one point when he deflected a Kamehameha just by flicking his antenna). "
SS Vegito >>>>>> GohanBuu >>> GotenksBuu > Mystic Gohan >>> SS3 Gotenks > Original Kid Buu > Super Buu > SS3 Goku > Fat Buu > Evil Buu > Kid Buu > SS3 Goku when he held back against Kid Buu to give Vegeta a chance > Good (Fat) Buu  So the Original Kid Buu became Fat Buu after absorbing Supreme Kai bossman, weakening him, which then became good and evil, further weakening him, then becoming Super Buu, then good was ripped out leaving the Kid Buu that fought Goku and Vegeta. If good Buu spat out the Supreme Kai bossman then there'd be two Kid Buu's which I assume would rejoin each other making the original Kid Buu again.  All this is my opinion of course, mixed with opinions of strict DBZ manga fans. "

Not true. For one, Gotenks Buu was significantly stronger than Mystic Gohan, there was a large gap between their powers (he was totally toying with him the whole time). And why is the original kid buu stronger than the current kid buu? Supreme Kai stated that that was indeed the Buu that the Kais had faced thousands of years ago, it was never stated or even indicated that this Kid Buu was weaker/stronger than the original. 

Furthermore, could you please elaborate how you got to the conclusion of Fat Buu and Evil Buu being stronger than Kid Buu?  

Just to point out, many people believe that Goku SSJ3 is stronger than Kid Buu because he was holding back. Yet at numerous times in the battle, he seemed at a loss as how to defeat Kid Buu (even stating in the anime that he was "twice as strong as before"). Also, ho could Goku possibly know the full extent of Kid Buu's power? He casually deflected a Kamehameha with a flick of his antenna, he was never shown to tire or be damaged and barely any of Goku's attacks seemed to do anything at all.
@FLStyle said:
" @soldier said:
" @FLStyle: That is not completely accurate as Kid Buu was said to be stronger than ever before.  otenks Buu mucked up gohan with ease and was toying with gohan. Gohan would only be slightly stronger than kid Buu, and due to his poor fighting style against the main guys when roughly even, it can be assumed Kid Buu would be enough to own gohan   Gotenks was not close to goku, that is a disgrace, firstly you suggest goku got weaker, you then say that fat buu was stronger than goku, when goku was playing tetherball with his head. Kid buu was the strongest single buu, gotenks was near super buu's power. Goku ssj3 was not even scared of picollobuu, in fact he was ready to take him on. Goku even got into a scrap with gotenksbuu but like gohan he got owned. Vegito normal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Buuhan >>>> gotenksBuu >>>>> Mysticgohan >Kid Buu =< ssj3 goku (max) >> ssj3 goku (holding back) > super buu = ssj3 gotenks > The rest (not worth the mention)  I will explain: Mystic gohan is the strongest unfused character, and so is stronger than Kid Buu, but the gap is obviously not even that big, as it was a safer option for goku to kill buu and not gohan, as goku was a better figher and more experienced, which was obviously more valuable.  Goku vs kid buu was pretty even, (even while goku was holding back). Goku in ssj3 was said to have the energy to destroy kid buu, but due to the energy which is required to maintain the form it makes him weaker hence the strongest saiyan transformation is restricted, hence gohan being the strongest character. Gohan had more energy, and so admittidly is more durable than goku, and as said by akira is the strongest unfused character in the buu saga.  Super Buu and gotenks were powerful, and pretty even, yet goku was regarded as more powerful, Vegeta described goku as the best. The universe were placing there hope on goku. When goku and kid buu where fighting, all were amazed as they had seen nothing like it. ( this is probably due to gohan having a one sided fight, and never fighting somebody at his level, as he was later outclassed by gotenksbuu)   But all are entitled to an opinion, and I am displaying my opinion  peace. "
Your opinion is based on misunderstandings. "

Ha, I would love to see you explain why, my friend.
@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLStyle said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:

" @soldier said:

"@JThree47693 said:

"@soldier said:

"Kid Buu solos "

I dont think Kid Buu could beat Gohan. "
This is not the most popular view on animevice, but I do think that ssj3 goku is stronger than super buu, and also that Kid Buu is maybe not stronger than gohan, but close enough to outlast gohan, I also think that although Kid buu is nowhere close to buuhan, he is far stronger than super buu. The Kais where worried when goku and Vegeta wanted to fight buu unfused, because they had never encountered an unfused buu so strong. Kid Buu actually should have won if you think about it, why would kid buu want to stop the spirit bomb hitting the planet, and he could instantly move behind goku and destroy him.   "
I don't think that SSJ3 Goku is stronger than Super Buu, but I do agree that Kid Buu is certainly stronger than SSJ3 Goku, possibly equal to Super Buu. In all fairness, there is no proof to suggest that Kid Buu is equal to Super Buu, let alone stronger, but that's just my opinion given how badly Goku got owned (there was that one point when he deflected a Kamehameha just by flicking his antenna). "
SS Vegito >>>>>> GohanBuu >>> GotenksBuu > Mystic Gohan >>> SS3 Gotenks > Original Kid Buu > Super Buu > SS3 Goku > Fat Buu > Evil Buu > Kid Buu > SS3 Goku when he held back against Kid Buu to give Vegeta a chance > Good (Fat) Buu  So the Original Kid Buu became Fat Buu after absorbing Supreme Kai bossman, weakening him, which then became good and evil, further weakening him, then becoming Super Buu, then good was ripped out leaving the Kid Buu that fought Goku and Vegeta. If good Buu spat out the Supreme Kai bossman then there'd be two Kid Buu's which I assume would rejoin each other making the original Kid Buu again.  All this is my opinion of course, mixed with opinions of strict DBZ manga fans. "
Not true. For one, Gotenks Buu was significantly stronger than Mystic Gohan, there was a large gap between their powers (he was totally toying with him the whole time). And why is the original kid buu stronger than the current kid buu? Supreme Kai stated that that was indeed the Buu that the Kais had faced thousands of years ago, it was never stated or even indicated that this Kid Buu was weaker/stronger than the original.  Furthermore, could you please elaborate how you got to the conclusion of Fat Buu and Evil Buu being stronger than Kid Buu?   Just to point out, many people believe that Goku SSJ3 is stronger than Kid Buu because he was holding back. Yet at numerous times in the battle, he seemed at a loss as how to defeat Kid Buu (even stating in the anime that he was "twice as strong as before"). Also, ho could Goku possibly know the full extent of Kid Buu's power? He casually deflected a Kamehameha with a flick of his antenna, he was never shown to tire or be damaged and barely any of Goku's attacks seemed to do anything at all. "

It is said that the true power of a ssj3 is powerful enough destroy every single atom of buu (totally obliterate). Vegeta stated this, goku also mentioned that he did not fight properly as he wanted Vegeta to have a turn. He also did a similar thing to fat buu, who he was playing tetherball with (he used buu's head). Yet did not destroy Buu as he wanted the others to save the world. Goku also stated the fact that due to the strain of the form (far too much energy for the body), he loses alot of power. In fact it was stated that power like that should not exist in the real world.
Post by taichokage (15,380 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Kid Buu solos. Gohan could only handle fat buu. He was actually defeated by Super buu but it was a cheap tactic. Any more than one buu and he's screwed.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@taichokage said:
"Kid Buu solos. Gohan could only handle fat buu. He was actually defeated by Super buu but it was a cheap tactic. Any more than one buu and he's screwed. "

Thats funny. Gohan has enough power to finish Buu. So no, Kid Buu isnt soloing anything.
@JThree47693 said:
"@taichokage said:
"Kid Buu solos. Gohan could only handle fat buu. He was actually defeated by Super buu but it was a cheap tactic. Any more than one buu and he's screwed. "
Thats funny. Gohan has enough power to finish Buu. So no, Kid Buu isnt soloing anything. "

Yeah, Gohan could own fat buu, and super buu, but not kid buu, goku had a speed advantage against superbuu, but not against Kid buu. Kid Buu was pulling off some moves that no other Buu had ever thought, gohan will be fighting somebody who is probably more reckless than broly. 

Kid Buu would solo, AT said gohan was the strongest but that does not mean he would win, he was stronger than Dabura and was being a disgrace.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel