Mystic Gohan Vs Kid Buu, Fat Buu and Evil Buu

Topic started by comicfanforever on Nov. 30, 2009. Last post by soldier 5 years ago.
Post by comicfanforever (453 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Mystic Gohan Vs Kid Buu, Fat Buu and Evil Buu    
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
As I understand it none of those three are on Super Buu's level so Gohan wipes them out with ease. As far as falling for the absorption trick goes I doubt either of these Buu's would be tactically smart enough to trick Gohan without Piccolo's mind.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLStyle said:
" As I understand it none of those three are on Super Buu's level so Gohan wipes them out with ease. As far as falling for the absorption trick goes I doubt either of these Buu's would be tactically smart enough to trick Gohan without Piccolo's mind. "
kid buu is much more powerful then superbuu, Although i do agree Gohan probably wins. (if he doesn't screw around)
@rein said:
" @FLStyle said:
" As I understand it none of those three are on Super Buu's level so Gohan wipes them out with ease. As far as falling for the absorption trick goes I doubt either of these Buu's would be tactically smart enough to trick Gohan without Piccolo's mind. "
kid buu is much more powerful then superbuu,  "
Wait, what? Explain yourself. Kid Buu isn't on the Gotenks, Gohan and Super Buu level, he's down with SS3 Goku and Fat Buu.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLStyle said:
" @rein said:
" @FLStyle said:
Wait, what? Explain yourself. Kid Buu isn't on the Gotenks, Gohan and Super Buu level, he's down with SS3 Goku and Fat Buu. "
i retract my statement, I thought since kid buu was the last form he was the strongest, but i looked back and super buu was stronger.
Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Gohan would easily win this fight, remember the only number that matters in DBZ is power level. When Gohan first became a Super Saiyan 2 he defeated 7 Cell Juniors at the same time due to having a higher power level.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,230 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Sonata said:
"Gohan would easily win this fight, remember the only number that matters in DBZ is power level. When Gohan first became a Super Saiyan 2 he defeated 7 Cell Juniors at the same time due to having a higher power level. "

Hmm well that only applies if the power level is significantly higher.
@rein said:
" @FLStyle said:
" @rein said:
" @FLStyle said:
Wait, what? Explain yourself. Kid Buu isn't on the Gotenks, Gohan and Super Buu level, he's down with SS3 Goku and Fat Buu. "
i retract my statement, I thought since kid buu was the last form he was the strongest, but i looked back and super buu was stronger. "

No my firend, that would be thinking logically, something that DBZ writers are not capable of. Although, I am really tempted to argue for the buu's here (because I absolutely hate Gohan). This isn't good buu? This is just regular fat buu?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Sonata said:
"Gohan would easily win this fight, remember the only number that matters in DBZ is power level. When Gohan first became a Super Saiyan 2 he defeated 7 Cell Juniors at the same time due to having a higher power level. "
Hmm well that only applies if the power level is significantly higher. "
you either be significantly lower,or signifcantly higher or approx the same to the guy you are fighting in DBZ EVERY SINGLE TIME
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Sonata said:
you either be significantly lower,or signifcantly higher or approx the same to the guy you are fighting in DBZ EVERY SINGLE TIME "

Dude, calm down. And no, it's not as if "significanly higher" is the upper bound of the difference (one character may have a power on a totally different level, like Gohan vs Freiza in the Janemba movie).
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Sonata said:
you either be significantly lower,or signifcantly higher or approx the same to the guy you are fighting in DBZ EVERY SINGLE TIME "
Dude, calm down. And no, it's not as if "significanly higher" is the upper bound of the difference (one character may have a power on a totally different level, like Gohan vs Freiza in the Janemba movie). "
depends on what you view as significantly higher, the gohan vs frieza is a good example of this
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Kid Buu solos
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@soldier said:
"Kid Buu solos "

I dont think Kid Buu could beat Gohan.
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Sonata said:
Dude, calm down. And no, it's not as if "significanly higher" is the upper bound of the difference (one character may have a power on a totally different level, like Gohan vs Freiza in the Janemba movie). "
depends on what you view as significantly higher, the gohan vs frieza is a good example of this "

Will I would suggest that "significantly higher" means powerful enough to own the other, whereas something like "astronomically higher" would suggest that one is about 100 times more powerful than the other.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Sonata said:
depends on what you view as significantly higher, the gohan vs frieza is a good example of this "
Will I would suggest that "significantly higher" means powerful enough to own the other, whereas something like "astronomically higher" would suggest that one is about 100 times more powerful than the other. "

Like Vegetto and Buuhan.
@JThree47693 said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Sonata said:
Will I would suggest that "significantly higher" means powerful enough to own the other, whereas something like "astronomically higher" would suggest that one is about 100 times more powerful than the other. "
Like Vegetto and Buuhan. "

Exactly (in the case of significantly stronger).
@JThree47693 said:
"@soldier said:
"Kid Buu solos "
I dont think Kid Buu could beat Gohan. "

Agreed, although I don't believe Kid Buu to be weaker than SSJ3 Goku, I don't think there was that great a difference between Kid Buu and Super Buu (if a all).
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47693 said:
"@soldier said:
"Kid Buu solos "

This is not the most popular view on animevice, but I do think that ssj3 goku is stronger than super buu, and also that Kid Buu is maybe not stronger than gohan, but close enough to outlast gohan, I also think that although Kid buu is nowhere close to buuhan, he is far stronger than super buu. The Kais where worried when goku and Vegeta wanted to fight buu unfused, because they had never encountered an unfused buu so strong. Kid Buu actually should have won if you think about it, why would kid buu want to stop the spirit bomb hitting the planet, and he could instantly move behind goku and destroy him.  
@soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@soldier said:
"Kid Buu solos "
This is not the most popular view on animevice, but I do think that ssj3 goku is stronger than super buu, and also that Kid Buu is maybe not stronger than gohan, but close enough to outlast gohan, I also think that although Kid buu is nowhere close to buuhan, he is far stronger than super buu. The Kais where worried when goku and Vegeta wanted to fight buu unfused, because they had never encountered an unfused buu so strong. Kid Buu actually should have won if you think about it, why would kid buu want to stop the spirit bomb hitting the planet, and he could instantly move behind goku and destroy him.   "

I don't think that SSJ3 Goku is stronger than Super Buu, but I do agree that Kid Buu is certainly stronger than SSJ3 Goku, possibly equal to Super Buu. In all fairness, there is no proof to suggest that Kid Buu is equal to Super Buu, let alone stronger, but that's just my opinion given how badly Goku got owned (there was that one point when he deflected a Kamehameha just by flicking his antenna).
@GIRUGAMESH said:

" @soldier said:

"@JThree47693 said:

"@soldier said:

"Kid Buu solos "

This is not the most popular view on animevice, but I do think that ssj3 goku is stronger than super buu, and also that Kid Buu is maybe not stronger than gohan, but close enough to outlast gohan, I also think that although Kid buu is nowhere close to buuhan, he is far stronger than super buu. The Kais where worried when goku and Vegeta wanted to fight buu unfused, because they had never encountered an unfused buu so strong. Kid Buu actually should have won if you think about it, why would kid buu want to stop the spirit bomb hitting the planet, and he could instantly move behind goku and destroy him.   "
I don't think that SSJ3 Goku is stronger than Super Buu, but I do agree that Kid Buu is certainly stronger than SSJ3 Goku, possibly equal to Super Buu. In all fairness, there is no proof to suggest that Kid Buu is equal to Super Buu, let alone stronger, but that's just my opinion given how badly Goku got owned (there was that one point when he deflected a Kamehameha just by flicking his antenna). "
SS Vegito >>>>>> GohanBuu >>> GotenksBuu > Mystic Gohan >>> SS3 Gotenks > Original Kid Buu > Super Buu > SS3 Goku > Fat Buu > Evil Buu > Kid Buu > SS3 Goku when he held back against Kid Buu to give Vegeta a chance > Good (Fat) Buu

So the Original Kid Buu became Fat Buu after absorbing Supreme Kai bossman, weakening him, which then became good and evil, further weakening him, then becoming Super Buu, then good was ripped out leaving the Kid Buu that fought Goku and Vegeta. If good Buu spat out the Supreme Kai bossman then there'd be two Kid Buu's which I assume would rejoin each other making the original Kid Buu again.

All this is my opinion of course, mixed with opinions of strict DBZ manga fans.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel