Mystic Gohan vs Janemba

Topic started by gokugx on Jan. 23, 2014. Last post by gokugx 7 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by gokugx (369 posts) See mini bio Level 17

In an alternative parallel universe - on the other world Gohan is ordered by King Yemma to stop the demon Janemba. Can the previously unlocked power of Gohan by the Old Kai will be enough to stop the hideous monster ?

Condition : No prep, fight until death - The Fate Of The Universe is depending on that fight

Gohan - Base, SSJ, SSJ2, Mystic

Janemba - Base/Fat, Super Janemba

VS.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,443 posts) See mini bio Level 10

With out PIS Janemba solos dbz.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Gohan owns. Janemba can't one-shot SSJ3 Goku.

Post by nishi99 (1,710 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Gohan mid to high difficulty.

Post by taichokage (13,398 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This has been done before. I've always been with Janemba on this one though.
Post by luthluth (1,287 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Gohan shatters Janembas atoms
Post by Sonata (35,404 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Been done multiple times, but this one has the better OP of the bunch so I'll keep this one open.

Post by Rize (63 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@supernova7005: Implying that Gohan can 1 shot SSJ3 Goku

Don't see how Gohan can win. SSJ3 Goku was a piece of cake and he took a beating from Gogeta who should be above Mystic Gohan. He was beaten via cleansing. Gohan has nothing like that. Janemba can just regenerate physical damage and carbon copy Gohan.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Rize said:

Ofcourse he can.

Goku can't even beat SSJ1 Gotenks lol

Post by Kobra678 (3,194 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I think that Gohan should give Janemba a pretty bad beating, but due to Janembas regen, he would probably win. Gohan can't kill him because in order to do that, he needs to have his soul purified and Gohan can't do that.

@Rize said:

Well....he can.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Easily janemba

Inb4 toriyama interview where he says mystic gohan is the strongest, which, though widely mentioned on the internet, does not In fact exist

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,928 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Janemba IMO, even though Gohan can probably one shot SSJ3 Goku, you have remeber that this was movie SSJ3 Goku the same one who beat Hirudegarn when Gohan and SSJ3 Gotenks couldn't.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,967 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Gohan one shots SSJ3 Goku movie or not, there are no gaps in power from the canon and films besides PIS. I believe Gohan wins here due to the gap with Gohan and Goku. You could argue Janemba was screwing around, but it still doesn't change the fact he didn't easily put Goku down.
Post by Vapovile (2,002 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

I am going to say Gohan here, since if Goku could learn the special soul cleansing attack, why can't Gohan? Or if that fails, I am sure the power gap between Gogeta and Janemba is large enough where Gohan can win with high difficulty.

How would Gohan learn a technique he doesn't know about and no one there to reach him? Even if he could, not mid battle. That's kinda like saying Goku could learn Mystic Goku mode mid fight. Goku already spent a lot of time learning cleansing attacks (Genki dama). There's no guarantee that Gohan could even learn it. It requires a pure heart and we don't know if Gohan is as pure as Goku, or pure enough.
Post by Vapovile (2,002 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@taichokage: Well neither Goku or Vegeta ever showed an attack like that, minus the spirit bomb, but that kills evil beings and not cleanse them. That attack just seemed like a plot device to end the movie.

I still think Gohan could win without it.

Maybe but I don't think Gohan has an answer for the regeneration. Janemba wasn't like Buu. He didn't tire, presumably because he absorbed most of hell. Way more than Buu did. I think Gohan would lose the stamina fight and hax as well. He might be a bit stronger and faster but I don't think that will be enough. He's a lot of raw power with less techniques. No Genki Dama, Shunkan Ido or regeneration or things of that nature. No hax to beat Janemba. He can only beat him up and from what we've seen that didn't work.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,967 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage: Apparently insults were damaging to Janemba. You think Gohan will find that out?

Post by gokugx (369 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@supernova7005 said:

@Rize said:

Ofcourse he can.

Goku can't even beat SSJ1 Gotenks lol

Prove that SSJ1 Gotenks is stronger than Goku SSJ3.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel