Mystic Gohan Vs. Janemba

Topic started by eddz99 on Aug. 6, 2012. Last post by valfranx 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Both at full power

Janemba can use his sword

Janemba final form

Place: the same place where goku and janemba fought

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I say Gohan wins.... considering that Goku was able to keep up with him as SSJ3... and Vegeta was able to hurt him as well...

Also Gohan>>Goku and Vegeta

@DBZ_universe: But janemba was playing around and was not able to display his true powers because he got over powered by gogeta ssj

Post by niBBit (663 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@eddz99: True he did power up when Gogeta came into play but i highly doubt its enough to bring him on Gohan's lvl, he must have holding back an ****load of power witch i doubt. Gohan wins.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I say Gohan wins after a very difficult fight. In terms of sheer power I would put Janemba as slightly above SSJ3 Goku, but his reality warping would make things a bit more tricky for Gohan.

@eddz99: That's true... but like I said Vegeta was able to hurt him so I'll bet Gohan can do the same but worst... also Gohan during the fight can learn the weakness of Janemba...

Gohan will win but with difficulty.

@DBZ_universe: If you forgot, goku is better than gohan in h2h skills. ( including feet )

Post by jazmac (115 posts) See mini bio Level 9

could go either way really...both display power levels superior to a SSJ3.

With the lack of evidence for either side I'm just going to say draw.

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe: If you forgot, goku is better than gohan in h2h skills. ( including feet )

Skills yes... same with feats... not "feet" lol...

but still Gohan was trained by both Piccolo and Goku... he is better in the h2h combat than Janemba.. if Gohan finds his weakness than he will use it...

Example: Gohan - "Janemba you A**hole" then Janemba will be vulnerable then Gohan fires a full power kamekameha and that might kill Janemba..

the only tricky thing here is Janemba's reality bending powers.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: Just wanted to point out that he probably did mean feet lol because he said hand2hand just before it.

I'd say Gohan is stronger but can he actually kill Janemba? I wonder if Janemba can only be killed with a Soul Destroying technique like the one used by Gogeta or something like a Spirit Bomb which destroys evil.

Post by valfranx (194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

You have to see that the movie takes place after the buu saga.

because we already have ultimate gohan and Gotenks.

Goku in the movie, said that Janemba is the second guy who forces him to transform into SSJ3 after buu.

SSJ3 Goku was dead, and dead in the sky and hell are immortal, goku even with these advantages, was not able to deal with Janemba will not be much different with ultimate gohan, who stopped this training (buu saga) and has limitations.

You still have the feats of goku, which shows progress in power after buu saga, as the feat of goku SSJ3 affect all dimensions of heaven and hell, puts goku SSJ3 well above of Gotenks, who could only make a small tear in reality.

I'd say goku would be in the level of ultimate gohan in movie 12 and movie 13, above of gohan.

seriously there is nothing remarkable in view janemba being hit by a ki blast of vegeta, every time we see this sort of thing. (cell vs vegeta, goku vs buugotenks ...)who watched the movie all saw that Janemba was joking, so he liked to test the limits of the enemies leaving they attack., Janemba was able to deal with gogeta base, still thinks gohan will have a chance? In addition it in the world of spirits janemba is immortal because it is the sum of all the evils that were stored in hell for millions of years, in other words is an entity that belongs the world of spirits. by the way gohan can make one genkidama or Stardust Breaker? I ask because been

techniques as these that can kill Janemba.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ohgodwhy: Gohan is worlds apart from SSJ3 Goku. Goku was slightly on par with Janemba until he got out that effing sword. So Gohan should win with some difficulty.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider: Either way what I'm actually saying is can Janemba actually be killed without some kind of hax technique. To me it seems like the only way to really take out Janemba might be to destroy his Soul or to destroy all the Evil within him. If that's true then Gohan may be unable to finish him regardless because he has no techniques that let him do that.

If Janemba can be defeated by normal means then I say Gohan takes this.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ohgodwhy: Depends on how you look at it though. Powerscaling wise Gohan wins no doubt. But Toei bullshit wise a lot of characters like Broly, Super 13, Janemba, and Hirudegan were killed with hax moves. So if we use that logic almost any move villian is unstoppable.

@ohgodwhy: lol.... Well that's a good question... but I don't think so. I think a full power Kameha can erase Janemba.. cause I bet if Gogeta unleashed a Final Kamekameha or Bing bang Kamekameha... he would had destroy Janemba...

Post by valfranx (194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The problem is that the atoms in the hell are endless, even gohan destroying the whole body of Janemba, it will resurrect a good example is goku vs cell and freeza, goku kill, but the 2, their bodies are rebuilt as if there had been nothing.

about the Stardust Breaker. Gogeta uses this attack to defeat Janemba in the movie Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn. While Pikkon is fighting Janemba, only to be defeated by the monster, Goku and Vegeta successfully perform the Fusion Dance to fuse into Gogeta. As Janemba powers up and prepares to fight, Gogeta attacks and destroys Janemba with the Stardust Breaker rush, removing all of Janemba's evil energy and restoring the young ogre, Saike Demon, back to his former self.

Hirudegarn, not has regeneration, it is just a giant version of broly which is evolving and getting stronger, dragon fist is a dangerous technique to cause damage to enemies stronger than the opponent.

The punch that goku gave broly in has some similarity with the dragon fist.

Janemba also was not be able of deal with gogeta base in movie? because gogeta base he has not done anything with he.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel