Mystic Gohan Vs Ichiryuu, Jirou, Midora, Joa, Starjun

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Aug. 18, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,078 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Mystic Gohan Vs Ichiryuu, Jirou, Midora , Joa , Starjun

Rules

Scenario 1: In character, Hand to hand combat only

Scenario 2: bloodlusted, Gohan can use Ki for 1 hour

Scenario 3: bloodlusted, everything goes

- No holding back

- All serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Really? This is no different than the one with SSJ3 Goku. But Gohan loses all rounds. Especially rounds 2-3. All it takes is Starjun's Conduct and that's it for him

Post by SMXLR8 (7,750 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ChromeDisaster: LOL maybe he's running out of battle ideas

Post by othus12 (8,031 posts) See mini bio Level 13

oh dragon ball fans are gonna flip off.

Post by Son_Wukong (221 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Gohan destroys them all with no difficulty in all scenarios.

These guys don't even have Frieza level durability. They don't have Gotenks level speed. They don't have SSJ2 Gohan level strength.

Gohan blitzes them and one shots them all into oblivion.

@ChromeDisaster said:

Really? This is no different than the one with SSJ3 Goku. But Gohan loses all rounds. Especially rounds 2-3. All it takes is Starjun's Conduct and that's it for him

Nope. Mystic Gohan should be roughly 20X stronger than SSJ3 Goku. But then again I'm not suprised you don't know anything about Dragon Ball.

Seriously these guys would have a hard time against Perfect Cell let alone a high tier like mystic Gohan. If you OP wasn't a Toriko fan I would call this a spite thread.

Gohan stomps all scenarios.

@othus12: And it beings.

@Son_Wukong said:

Gohan destroys them all with no difficulty in all scenarios.

These guys don't even have Frieza level durability. They don't have Gotenks level speed. They don't have SSJ2 Gohan level strength.

Gohan blitzes them and one shots them all into oblivion.

@ChromeDisaster said:

Nope. Mystic Gohan should be roughly 20X stronger than SSJ3 Goku. But then again I'm not suprised you don't know anything about Dragon Ball.

Seriously these guys would have a hard time against Perfect Cell let alone a high tier like mystic Gohan. If you OP wasn't a Toriko fan I would call this a spite thread.

Gohan stomps all scenarios.

Kid look, if Mystic Gohan was " 20X stronger than SSJ3 Goku", like you said, why did Goku last longer against Bills than he did? If Mystic Gohan was sooo strong, why couldn't he fight Kid Buu like SSJ3 Goku did? Hell, even Vegeta did better against Buu than Mystic Gohan. Gohan blitz them? Your just dumb. He falls victim to Grand Knocking, and unless he can lift a planet with his physical strength, he ain't breaking out. And if you actually knew about the characters he's fighting here, you wouldn't seem so stupid. Starjun one shots Gohan, let alone the three top tiers in Toriko. How about actually reading Toriko before stepping to me with bullshit. I don't know anything about DBZ? Kid get real. Iv'e been watching and reading DBZ since 96', much longer than your thought process were even developed.

Post by eddz99 (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ChromeDisaster said:

^ This, conduct of the king, hax is all that matters, but who knows ( general blue's hax stare that was believed to work on everyone was no effect to general tao, maybe it's because gen tao is stronger? ) it all depends on that.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,666 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ChromeDisaster About who lasted longer with Bills, Goku was being trolled by Bills, Bills was just dodging everything Goku threw at him just to get Goku mad. Gohan didn't stand a chance either. Gohan wasn't fighting Kid Buu, he couldn't, he had no way to get the Kai's world. Vegeta sacrificed his life for nothing fight Fat Buu, he got godstomped by BuuHan.

Post by taichokage (15,457 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The onl way Gohan wins is if he speedblitzes from the beginning. Otherwise Conduct of the King is too hax. And chances are that all these guys know it.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,261 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Ok really dude lol, what's next a bloodlusted SSJG Vegito vs Acacia? But seriously I think you guys are underestimating DBZ quite a bit, Gohan should be the fastest here, and for what their durability has shown he easily has the power to kill all of them, I'm not going to say more though as the disciples don't have nearly enough feats.

Post by waybig1010101 (4,139 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Mystic in till more feats from the toriko characters 

@AnimeDefender said:

@ChromeDisaster About who lasted longer with Bills, Goku was being trolled by Bills, Bills was just dodging everything Goku threw at him just to get Goku mad. Gohan didn't stand a chance either. Gohan wasn't fighting Kid Buu, he couldn't, he had no way to get the Kai's world. Vegeta sacrificed his life for nothing fight Fat Buu, he got godstomped by BuuHan.

Talking about this.

And even if Gohan did fight Kid Buu, it wouldn't matter because he lost to Super Buu with his potential unlocked.

Meaning that Mystic Gohan is nowhere near 20x stronger than SSJ3 Goku, and he loses this fight. I don't see Gohan beating all 5 of these characters, especially Midora, Jirou, and Ichiryu, who are likely the strongest in the series.

Plus, unless he vaporizes them, he wont win due to their gourmet cells being active. Toriko healed from a hole in his chest, so they can likely do it at a faster and more effective rate.

But, like ImDictatorBowDown and waybig1010101 said, there isn't enough feats for Ichi and Mido so im going with the team.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,666 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ChromeDisaster: Gohan lost to Buutenks, Buu gained the power of a SSJ3 fusion and a Super Namekian. Gohan was giving one of the worst stomps in the DBZ history, Super Buu didn't stand a chance. Also we don't know how powerful Kid Buu was exactly, he was above Fat Buu considering he gave Goku a run for his money. But we don't know if he is Super Buu level.

Post by waybig1010101 (4,139 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@ChromeDisaster: the team still hasn't shown feats that put them at planet level destruction or durability and DBZ showed these theses kinds of feats when goku meets trunks, and going by character statements it would have been when goku fought vegeta for the first time,  and in terms of hax i have yet to see anything that can put down gohan so in till i see feats from the toriko characters im going with mystic. 
Post by ridtom2 (148 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Ikki_Minami_ said:

Mystic Gohan Vs Ichiryuu, Jirou, Midora , Joa , Starjun

Rules

Scenario 1: In character, Hand to hand combat only

Scenario 2: bloodlusted, Gohan can use Ki for 1 hour

Scenario 3: bloodlusted, everything goes

- No holding back

- All serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

I'm a little confused, does Scenario 1 mean that it's just hand to hand fighting for everyone or only Gohan can go hand to hand, can it makes a huge difference in who wins

Post by othus12 (8,031 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@eddz99: conduct of the king is not a hax applied on others. you apply it to yourself. if you believe it it happens. end of story.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,261 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@othus12: NLF, just because it hasn't shown an upper limit does not mean there is none.

Post by Son_Wukong (221 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@ChromeDisaster said:

Kid look, if Mystic Gohan was " 20X stronger than SSJ3 Goku", like you said, why did Goku last longer against Bills than he did? If Mystic Gohan was sooo strong, why couldn't he fight Kid Buu like SSJ3 Goku did? Hell, even Vegeta did better against Buu than Mystic Gohan.

Lol@calling me a 'Kid' drop the internet tough guy act.

1. No Goku lasting longer than Gohan against Bills has nothing to do with strength. Bills was toying with Goku and it took one chop to the neck to K.O him. Bills was more serious with Gohan and it took 2 solid blows to K.O him.

2. Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu, Goku and Vegeta and Mystic Gohan stomped him with ease.

Chapter: 506 (DBZ 312), P12.4-5
Context: after Goku and Vegeta revert Boo back to regular evil Boo
Goku: “Hehhe~~eh! With this, Boo’s power should have fallen significantly! We’re almost there! See, see: the size of his ki is completely different than before!”
Vegeta: “Alright! Let’s blast out of here and escape!”
Goku: “Wait! Even though Boo has returned to normal a whole lot, we’re still simply no match for his strength! If we go outside like this, we’ll definitely be done in…!

Goku outright says Super Buu >>>>>>>>>> Both him and Vegeta.

Gohan blitz them? Your just dumb. He falls victim to Grand Knocking, and unless he can lift a planet with his physical strength, he ain't breaking out. And if you actually knew about the characters he's fighting here, you wouldn't seem so
stupid. Starjun one shots Gohan, let alone the three top tiers in Toriko. How about actually reading Toriko before stepping to me with bullshit. I don't know anything about DBZ? Kid get real. Iv'e been watching and reading DBZ since 96', much longer than your thought process were even developed.

Yeah I'm just gonna break it down and explain why Mystic Gohan stomps:

Lifting Strength: Final Form Frieza held back Goku's Kaio-Ken x20 KHH:

http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/214/26-013.0/compressed/db26_183.jpg

http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/214/26-013.0/compressed/db26_184.jpg

http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/214/26-013.0/compressed/db26_185.jpg

This KHH would easily tear through and destroy a large planet and Frieza held it back with one hand. It’s a physical beam of pure energy easily carrying quintillions of megatons of force. Do you know what kind of insane strength would be required to hold it back with one hand then overpower it?

I'll tell you. Large Planet level+ strength

Striking Strength: DBZ mid-tiers like Frieza tanked multiple planet busters and a planetary explosion while chopped in half, near death and pushed inside the planet itself. This gives Frieza multi-large planet level durability.

Now Cell has Frieza's cells and was designed to be genetically superior to Frieza in every way:

http://cdn.mangaeden.com/mangasimg/88/88ba26a982af8f251e65fbe72dcef651f32e9b41b1c2f35ca63b337f.jpg

http://cdn.mangaeden.com/mangasimg/66/66d61b91ddb4c8390e1cb6214b7c76a50bba0e1d0de58b1144e103f3.jpg

Naturally this applies to Cell jrs who are essentially clones of Cell and thus have Frieza's Cells and are also superior to him in everyway:

http://cdn.mangaeden.com/mangasimg/a8/a8712770bd8f02d929796e41403c34cf1e576df585199377108e8b92.jpg

Including durability and SSJ2 Gohan's ki-amped punches have enough potency to splatter them:

http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/214/34-012.0/compressed/db34pg177.jpg

Mystic Gohan's punches >>>>> SSJ2 Gohan's punches >>>>> Cell. jr durability >>>> Frieza durability = Multi-large planet level durability >>>>> Toriko character durability.

Speed: Pre ROSAT SSJ1 Gotenks made multiple laps double the circumference of the Earth in a matter of minutes when messing around:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/139933/2813363-gotenks_speed.jpg

This makes him comfortably reletavistic.

Mystic Gohan is a good 20X superiour to pre ROSAT SSJ1 Gotenks. This makes Gohan FTL.

Destructive Capacity:

Kid Buu's huge ki blast has been calced at star level:

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=19074

Mystic Gohan >>>>>>>>>>>> Kid Buu

Durability:

Naturally Mystic Gohan could tank Kid Buu's ki blast with ease.

To sum up Gohan's stats:

Lifting Strength: Large Planet level+++

Striking Strength: Multi-large planet level+++ (in potency of course)

Speed: FTL+

Destructive Capacity: Star level+

Durability: Star level+

This is why Gohan stomps in this thread.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12
This is what these DBZ v Toriko threads are making me do
This is what these DBZ v Toriko threads are making me do
Post by taichokage (15,457 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It's true. We can't assume CoK has no limit. Would you think for example that such an ability would work on God Cloth Seiya?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel