Mystic Gohan Gaunlet

Topic started by DBZ_universe on July 26, 2010. Last post by ssjsuperman 4 years ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Mystic Gohan runs a gaunlet  

Mystic Gohan
Mystic Gohan

1.Broly as LSSJ (he is a Galaxy Buster level)
2. Super Buu
3. Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks
4. Super Saiyan 3 Goku
5.Kid Buu 

can he run it?? 
you decide!
Post by taichokage (12,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Broly at galaxy level should be the last. He doesn't get past him however he could beat everyone else in the gauntlet assuming Super buu isn't the one that absorbed gohan. Goku could potentially beat him as well.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Assuming he has rest, Yes. He is the strongest unfused character.
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@DBZ_universe: I always wonder why we only put DBZ characters as opponents in the Gauntlet. Throw some Gold Saints and 'Bastard' characters to the mix.:)
Post by Sonata (35,228 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@paladin:  LOL I would like to see that as well. But people are going to put in characters that they are more familiar with.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
 @Sonata said:
" @paladin:  LOL I would like to see that as well. But people are going to put in characters that they are more familiar with. "

To be perfectly Honest I'm starting to get sick of DBZ battles altogether. It seems about 90 % of the threads we had this week Were DB.
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@rein: 
I did a Karasu vs Yuki Nagato thread though it was quickly shot down...
Post by Sonata (35,228 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@rein:  I hear you I am starting to feel the same way about them as well. There are so many other series with great characters and abilities to still be sitting in the lap of Goku. Soon more people will pick up other series and add more flavor to the forums.
Post by Dream (7,263 posts) See mini bio Level 20

LSSJ Broly is the only big threat in this gauntlet with the match going either way with the two. The rest get steamrolled by Mystic Gohan if he's allowed to have rest between matches.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,734 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Mystic Gohan should clear it. 
Although ssj3 Full power Goku should  win, (ie. when he's dead) 
Because it was stated if Goku got to full power he would kill Kid Buu instantly. 
Kid Buu might Give Gohan troubles, since Kibit isn't just IT, and get Gohan to fight Kid Buu, this tells me something.  

And about variety in threads, 

I did an interesting Angel Beats runs the Gauntlet thread and like 2 people responded. 
@paladin:
you know that is true!!!! we gotta mix them up!!!!!
well i did put a match that involved "Hollow Ichigo" vs "Night Terror" (from Soul Caliber III) and nobody didn't even comment it!!!!
Post by mysticboy (144 posts) See mini bio Level 5
He clears it.
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6

hahaha broly gets beaten with 1 punch if u seriously think broly will even stand a chance against him you know nothing about dbz but yes broly should be 1st because he is the weakest on here you people make me laugh but back to this i think he sops at kid buu but broly gets beat with 1 punch lol just like goku did to him your telling me this guy is one of the strongest characters yet he gets beat with 1 punch to goku with a bunch of weakend z warriors whoever believes he stops at broly or broly should be last you have no idea what your talking about when it comes to dbz
@ktarinze: Yes, we can agree this version of Gohan clearly beats Broly.
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@hitsusatsu11:
without breaking a sweat either it would be similar to the super buu fight but about 5 times more horrible
@ktarinze: Pretty much, even with galaxy busting he still wouldn't touch Mystic Gohan. 
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11: yeah true cause hes lssj and Gohans beyond that in mystic.
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@ktarinze: There was PIS involved in that fight but I agree Broly would stand no chance against Mystic Gohan, especially since SSJ2 Gohan was able to slow him down some what.
Post by taichokage (12,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@JThree47605 said:
" @ktarinze: There was PIS involved in that fight but I agree Broly would stand no chance against Mystic Gohan, especially since SSJ2 Gohan was able to slow him down some what. "

why do you say that? it was never suggested that mystic gohan was at galaxy buster level and he would need that to beat a full powered broly which they never showed on screen.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel