Myotismon vs Alucard

Topic started by RadiantTheLight on Nov. 21, 2010. Last post by MrASSH0LE 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Round 1. Myotismon vs Alucard
Round 2. VenomMyotismon vs Alucard
Round 3. MaloMyotismon vs Alucard vs Edward...

Who would win in each of those fights?
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,329 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Please tell me we are talking about FMA when you're saying Edward ...please just don't drag this sparkly excuse for ablod sucker into this
@mrassh0le said:
" Please tell me we are talking about FMA when you're saying Edward ...please just don't drag this sparkly excuse for ablod sucker into this "
Nope, it is the gaypire guy from Twillight, probably Myotismon and Alucard would work together to make him suffer a slow and painful death...
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@RadiantTheLight: lol

Alucard wins 
I heard somewhere the only way to kill malo was to have happy thoughts (yea shit like that is why I don't like Digimon) Alucard enjoys himself when he fights that is pretty well known. 
Now for the first normal form Alucard simply overpowers.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
round-one alucard 
round two-myotis 
round three-myotis  

as for the positive energy thing yes it can weaken him if theres a large amount of people near.

@mrassh0le:
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Regular Alucard without cromwell restrictions wins the first 2, not sure about the last one. 
Shrodinger Alucard might win all three. 
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,284 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Why? 
Alucard wins! 
Cause Myotismon is really dumb in his last two forms
Post by Sorantheman (105 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Round 1: I think that Alucard has the advantage thanks to his guns, his familiars and the fact that he is the first vampire. 
Round 2: Though the fight will be a bit harder this time, I still belive that Alucard will end up as the winner because of the powers mentioned above. 
Round 3: As mentioned above.
Remember that the regular Myotismon defeated 6 ultimate levels... and MetalGreymon has atomic level destructive capability...
@RadiantTheLight:
*steryotypical black way to speak* 
Dawg ya tellin the King of the Undead Alucad is gonna get his ass beat by some candy-ass- mothaf*cka- lipstick-wearin-sissy- boy-wannabe-vamp  from a kids show. 

lol kidding
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel