Mr.Mxy and Phoenix vs Zeedmileniumon and Neo

Topic started by hitsusatsu11 on Nov. 10, 2010. Last post by MohsinMan99 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Strongest verisons 
Fight at Cell Games
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@hitsusatsu11: zeed is more of a mid tier  multiversal being    a little under galactus with UN   Mr.Mxy  rapes
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Mr. Mxy is too much...
@ssjsuperman: How can we possibly know that where certain beings rank in terms of "mid tier multiverse busting" lol 
If Mxy's powers are to much, make it canon Mxy (this would discount when he and batmite went to the real world and wiped the DCU)
@hitsusatsu11: well i put A MIND TIER multi being is someone who can destroy more then two or more worlds some of the powerful guys in marvel that can destroy a thousand worlds with a fraction of there power i think of as high multi but thats just me. 

off topic-

@RadiantTheLight:

off topic- I heard zeed mite appear in the new digimon series 
@ssjsuperman: Worlds? Or universe's?  
Did neo destroy a real universe or some digi dimension?  
Ppl in marvel can destroy a thousand worlds, or 1000 universe's? The only one I can think if is Beyonder, presumably TOAA in marvel. Mxy is below that, phoenix is probably below that. 
@hitsusatsu11: well I meant universes  

strange i always thought  Phoenix was just galactic level 

I think he combined and destroyed both the real and digi world 
@ssjsuperman said:
" @hitsusatsu11: well I meant universes   strange i always thought  Phoenix was just galactic level    
Well Dark Phoenix is star level, but here I meant the very force itself, which Iirc dies if the universe is destroyed, and held a small universe .
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @ssjsuperman said:
" @hitsusatsu11: well I meant universes   strange i always thought  Phoenix was just galactic level    
Well Dark Phoenix is star level, but here I meant the very force itself, which Iirc dies if the universe is destroyed, and held a small universe . "
If your talking about  White Crown, essentially the full merge of Jean and the PF that was 616 or at least a future alternative that ceased to exist after she changes history in 616.  
Although a baby universe is something Franklin Richards can do under his bed sheets. :P 

Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9

mxy solo...
@Hellos said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
" @ssjsuperman said:
Well Dark Phoenix is star level, but here I meant the very force itself, which Iirc dies if the universe is destroyed, and held a small universe . "
If your talking about  White Crown, essentially the full merge of Jean and the PF that was 616 or at least a future alternative that ceased to exist after she changes history in 616.  
Although a baby universe is something Franklin Richards can do under his bed sheets. :P 

You know what I mean, the scan where she holds the universe.  

But Neo has on panel universe busting, and ZM apparently has destroyed many universes. 
What I don't know is if they were real physical universe's or some sort of digital ones. 
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Hellos said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
" @ssjsuperman said:

You know what I mean, the scan where she holds the universe.   But Neo has on panel universe busting, and ZM apparently has destroyed many universes. What I don't know is if they were real physical universe's or some sort of digital ones.  "
It's basicaly the same thing... The Digi Universe is the same as ours as we can see in the animes... its just that the digital devices and computers and such are from where Digimon can travel to our world. But ZeedMilleniumon is above that, I'm prety sure he destroiyed many kindas of universes...
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

A basic avatar enraged can pop a universe: 

It's up to debate if White Crown is the personification of the phoenix frce across the multiverse (Which probably is the truth, considering how Jean ischatting with avatars from across the multiverse) or if the PF is unique in every universe and Jean just bonded to 616's. 
I'm a bigger fan of her being multiversal though, lack of feats from white crown makes that tricky to debate however.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
 Mr.Mxy  turns  Zeedmileniumon and Neo   into figurines for his collection.
What level is Mxy anyway? High-Level multiversal? Becouse ZeedMilleniumon is only about mid-multiversal. Anyway, it's prety much this:

Mr. Mxy >>>>>>>>>>>> ZeedMilleniumon>>>Neo>>>>Dark Phoenix

Anyway, there are other powerful entities on the Digi verse, some of them might actualy be more powerful than Neo...
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Whoa this battle is beeing held in my Cell gmaes arena? hmmm i'm not so sure my arena is enough for these multiversal beings maby the negative zone would ahve been a better choice wouldent you agree? lol.

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Because I don't like when certain characters are wanked out of proportion I must correct some things. The most powerful version of Mxy so far is the World's Funnest Mxy. And he and Bat-Mite in that issue decimated entire DC multiverse. By the way issue is part of the Elseword and is totaly non-canon and joke issue (since it features characters from Silver Age and issue came out in 2000 or 1999 cna't remember coretcly). Back to the topic. Anyway who actualy red the issue would know that they decimated the multiverse, DESTROYING ONE UNIVERSE AT THE TIME. ALSO BY THE END OF THE ISSUE ONLY 37 UNIVERSE APPEARED (AND WERE DESTROYED). Now we can debate if multiverse had 37 universe (which I firmly belive) or more, that doesn't change the fact that they WERE ONLY UNIVERSE BUSTER IN WF. At the ned of issue it was somehow implied that they will correct the damage they've done (recreate all 37 universes) but that really can't be based of. About the fight in case of WF Mxy :

Zeed solo's, and NEO ties (although WF Mxy might have the edge given the fact that he "might be able to recreate 37 universes" and edge is even in case if it is one by one and not all 37 at once). Togather they win (thanks to Zeed mainly)

If it is regular Mxy than both NEO and Zeed can solo. Regular Mxy (canon version) is simply a reality warper on universal level. He can't destroy the universe, not to mention recreate it. So he is below both Zeed and NEO.

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Since i haven't seen that Phoenix is in battle also. I must add:

In case of Phoenix as entity itself, team 1 wins, no matter which version of Mxy.

In case of White Phoenix of the Crown and WF Mxy it should be a tie (although team 2 might have an edge thanks to Zeed)

In case of WPOTC and regular Mxy team 2 wins.

And in case of the Dark Phoenix and any version of Mxy team 2 wins also.

Post by All_StarSupes (777 posts) See mini bio Level 10

White Phoenix isn't losing to anybody in team 2, and WF Mxy slapped the Spectre around like he was nothing. Team 1 stomps.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel