Mr Mxyzptlk vs Dlanor Knox

Topic started by XxGin on Sept. 15, 2013. Last post by CerusSerenade 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by XxGin (386 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@SilverGalford said:

If the spectres attacks can be blocked and easily redirected he is not omnipotent and therefore your argument is invalid. You say omniversal as if it means something when durability does not play a factor in dlanor's attacks. Stop spouting out your rear and pay attention. The potency of the attack does not matter because it cannot be blocked and does not attack on a physical level.

Actually there is no manga or comic character fully omnipotent. for example for that Dlanor girl i can create a character to be inmune to any type of attack ,including dlanor's attacks and it's the end of her.

You still refuse to show me Dlanor affecting beings in the real world. Mr Mxy can become the writer and completely DESTROY DLANOR! He can rewrite the Red Key ANYWAY HE CHOOSES TO JUST LIKE THE AUTHOR!

actually that's the only way Mr MX can win.

That or just change the author of the manga to himself! lol
Post by CerusSerenade (2,803 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SilverGalford: So since when was Mr. Mxy able to take omnipotence away from TOAA? That reeks of all forms of bullshit.

@CerusSerenade said:

@SilverGalford: So since when was Mr. Mxy able to take omnipotence away from TOAA? That reeks of all forms of bullshit.

Um never.. BUT HE STILL PWNS DLANOR!  
Both you and Neuteral have admitted it alreay so ya this thread is basically over!
Post by KingOfAsh (1,401 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Mr Mxyzplk wins due to his incredible swagger

@KingOfAsh: By that Dlanor wins because she has so much more of it than Mxy does.

@CerusSerenade said:

@KingOfAsh: By that Dlanor wins because she has so much more of it than Mxy does.

Right. So what it is you against every else on this thread? lol Dlanor loses.

I am pretty sure Mr Mxy beats Dlanor when it comes to swagger. The dude laughs away gods and yolos universes..

Also is Dlanor's anime even successful? how much people knows about it hugh?

Mr Mxy's first app is worth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>than Dlanor's. Just in case you want to get into successfulness and popularity.

@XxGin: That's the thing you seem to misunderstand, Dlanor is neither the main character nor the strongest character. If I wanted the strongest character it would Featherine.

Mxy isn't touching her, or any of the top tier Umineko verse which Dlanor is a part of.

Also, lol at you thinking this is a popularity contest. Anything Mxy the manchild can do any of the Umineko characters can do with style and grace, including properly die.

@CerusSerenade said:

@XxGin: That's the thing you seem to misunderstand, Dlanor is neither the main character nor the strongest character. If I wanted the strongest character it would Featherine.

Mxy isn't touching her, or any of the top tier Umineko verse which Dlanor is a part of.

Also, lol at you thinking this is a popularity contest. Anything Mxy the manchild can do any of the Umineko characters can do with style and grace, including properly die.

LOL! ALL YOUR FACTS ARE BASED OFF OF ZERO! EVIDENCE! What puts Featherine above Mr Mxy?! Just the fact that she can ccreate and destroy on a multiversal level? Thats nothing compared to what Mr Mxy can do. Also you still refuse to show how big the Umineko multiverse is making you argument invalid. You can say the multiverse consists of 30 universes and I can say three.

Mr Mxy has WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY more swag than a few slutty bitches that has gay ass powers. Tell me when Featherine laughs away gods servent recreates hell rewrites the story and toon forces the entire DC universe with ease.. right NEVER!

THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY OVER! MR MXY HAS WON. YOU REFUSE TO SHOW ANY FACTS ALONG WITH YOUR USELESS ARGUMENTS! FAIL!

Also let me remind you simple minded fool that this ia a thread about Dlanor NOT SOME GAYASS FEATHER BITCH.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hmmm is it retard mating seasons already?

@TheNeutralOne said:

Hmmm is it retard mating seasons already?

It is now that your here.

Plz go troll some place else. You first say Dlanor stalemates him then you say Mr Mxy wins now you start trolling. Bothering your parents is not enough? Here's some advice go get a bloody life.

@XxGin: Featherine has an impossibly massive city of books, each book is a universe she either created or took control of and stored in her city of books as a book. Higurashi, a branch that is in the same concept as Umineko, had an infinite number of universes based on just one month's time over multiple posibilities of a single event in the real world. In other words, Featherine has stored an infinite number of books in her city, which equates to infinite multiverses, which encompasses the omniverse as well.

Featherine is nigh-omnipotent, she decides she wants Mxy to die and he dies, there is no stopping it. She does it with nothing just to show him how beneath her he is. That is the perfect example of omnipotence. She can kill just because she wants him dead and she doesn't need to justify it in the natural laws of the universe.

Not to mention Featherine is a super-genius who would easily outsmart Mxy into killing himself anyway. I don't understand why you find it difficult to comprehend, then again a comic fanatic would be biased to begin with.

@CerusSerenade said:

@XxGin: Featherine has an impossibly massive city of books, each book is a universe she either created or took control of and stored in her city of books as a book. Higurashi, a branch that is in the same concept as Umineko, had an infinite number of universes based on just one month's time over multiple posibilities of a single event in the real world. In other words, Featherine has stored an infinite number of books in her city, which equates to infinite multiverses, which encompasses the omniverse as well.

Featherine is nigh-omnipotent, she decides she wants Mxy to die and he dies, there is no stopping it. She does it with nothing just to show him how beneath her he is. That is the perfect example of omnipotence. She can kill just because she wants him dead and she doesn't need to justify it in the natural laws of the universe.

Not to mention Featherine is a super-genius who would easily outsmart Mxy into killing himself anyway. I don't understand why you find it difficult to comprehend, then again a comic fanatic would be biased to begin with.

I am a comic fanatic right.. your a anime fanatic. You are the one who thought Z could beat Thought Robot! HA!

Also please show me scans of what you just said.

Now even if you managed to prove EVERYTIHNG you just said that still does not put Featherine on a writhers level. Featerine is nign omnipotent.. Mr Mxy is also nign omnipotent and has laughed away a shitload of nign omnipotent beings before.. you say there is no stopping it.. saddly Mr Mxy is the essence of defiance.. he shrugged of a attack from a omniversal being.. also Mr Mxy easily defies the natural laws of the universe stupid. I have mentioned that MANY TIMES before and you still don't get it.

Again this is a Mr Mxy vs Dlanor thread please do not bring some gay ass feather slut into this or I will flag you as a troll thats trying to make this thread go off topic!

@XxGin said:

@CerusSerenade said:

I am a comic fanatic right.. your a anime fanatic. You are the one who thought Z could beat Thought Robot! HA!

Also please show me scans of what you just said.

Now even if you managed to prove EVERYTIHNG you just said that still does not put Featherine on a writhers level. Featerine is nign omnipotent.. Mr Mxy is also nign omnipotent and has laughed away a shitload of nign omnipotent beings before.. you say there is no stopping it.. saddly Mr Mxy is the essence of defiance.. he shrugged of a attack from a omniversal being.. also Mr Mxy easily defies the natural laws of the universe stupid. I have mentioned that MANY TIMES before and you still don't get it.

Again this is a Mr Mxy vs Dlanor thread please do not bring some gay ass feather slut into this or I will flag you as a troll thats trying to make this thread go off topic!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.... I'm done.

: Please lock this, Mxy dies because he can't stop an attack that can't be stopped... or outsmart a genius like Dlanor.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel