Mr Mxyzptlk vs Dlanor Knox

Topic started by XxGin on Sept. 15, 2013. Last post by CerusSerenade 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by XxGin (365 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@CerusSerenade said:

@XxGin: Yes, Dlanor has altered laws of the universe and destroyed them. She has dealt with countless beings that were the literal god of their universe and took them out. I see no reason for Dlanor to fail here.

Right and how does that add up to manipulating the story to his own will? teleporting to our world with ease? destroying and recreating the universe with ease? dealt with countless beings but known of them comes close to Mr Mxy. He can literally change the title of Dlanor a knox and the author into Mr Mxy. Show me one one Dlanor's enemies capable of effortlessly destroyiing a entire multiverse with ease in like a few seconds. 
Also Emporer Joker recreated all of heaven and hell.. and easily defeated the Spectre (gods servent). Dlanor doesn't come close.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,435 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@XxGin: My you're dense.

Dlanor killed the creator and ruler of the universe who rewrote reality and the very history of the world to her very whim. She could call forth a literal mountain of cake out of nothing, or a literal sea of jelly. Nothing happened without her willing it. Dlanor killed her. Mxy is outmatched.

@CerusSerenade said:

@XxGin: My you're dense.

Dlanor killed the creator and ruler of the universe who rewrote reality and the very history of the world to her very whim. She could call forth a literal mountain of cake out of nothing, or a literal sea of jelly. Nothing happened without her willing it. Dlanor killed her. Mxy is outmatched.

Right I am sure the ruler of the universe can destroy a multiverse effortlessly! 
Please show scans becasue I am finding that Scan for you to. Ruler of the universe does not equal multiversal +++ does it? also Mr Mxy WENT TO THE REAL WORLD WHERE DLANOR CAN'T HURT HIM! Rewriting the history or reality is NOTHING to Emporer Joker. He rewrote heaven and hell to make himself GOD. He told the reader that he is the sun and he is the moon. Also as far as I am conserned Dlanor NEVER EVER rewrote the book did she? The ruler of the universe didn't either! Mr Mxy changed the title AND THE AUTHOR! Changing realtiy inside book and effecting smething outside book is different! 
Post by IGN (5 posts) See mini bio Level 3

@XxGin said:

@waybig1010101 said:

@XxGin: was spectre at full power too?

The Spectre was sent by god to stop Batmite and Mr mxy's destruction.. The Spectre was POWERLESS to him lol. Mr Mxy just smashed a planet on his head telling him to mind his own beeswax then cast him away. You see Spectre falling saying I tried.. LOL!

if im not mistaken in other thread where u debate with cerus (i think it was constantine vs dlanor) u said spectre is omnipotent and u said now he is powerless against mxy...so which one is true? u're contradicting urself,i wanted to reply u by making an account but it got locked

@IGN said:

@XxGin said:

@waybig1010101 said:

@XxGin: was spectre at full power too?

The Spectre was sent by god to stop Batmite and Mr mxy's destruction.. The Spectre was POWERLESS to him lol. Mr Mxy just smashed a planet on his head telling him to mind his own beeswax then cast him away. You see Spectre falling saying I tried.. LOL!

if im not mistaken in other thread where u debate with cerus (i think it was constantine vs dlanor) u said spectre is omnipotent and u said now he is powerless against mxy...so which one is true? u're contradicting urself,i wanted to reply u by making an account but it got locked

I never said ANYTHING like that you are putting words into my mouth. I said Yahweh was omnipotent The Spectre is just the servant of god. Also that thread was debated noobs who know nothing to very little about Constantine. Even Sonata failed ot see the truth. I was the only one there with a fair knowledge of him.

@XxGin: u did....oh it was on thanos vs dlanor thread

@IGN said:

@XxGin: u did....oh it was on thanos vs dlanor thread

You obviously don't know  ANYTHING about DC. There is a difference between the Presence and Specter. The Specter is Presence's servant! 

Here is The Specter fighting the son of The Presence Michael.   

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/3388/263224-spectre_vs_michael3_super.jpg 

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/3388/263223-spectre_vs_michael2_super.jpg

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh79/lorrdraiden/spectre_defeated.jpg

@XxGin: oh right,i sometimes confused with both lmao

Post by Dream (7,108 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Since when can Umineko characters compete with multiversal reality warpers?

@Dream said:

Since when can Umineko characters compete with multiversal reality warpers?

Try telling that to some of the people on this site.. At least there are still some sensible people around here.

@XxGin: CerusSerenade was trying to argue that Umineko characters can compete against multiversal-level anime characters like the Choushin of Tenchi Muyo and Haruka Kaminogi of Noein a while back, so it's not the first time I've ran into issues with him on the matter. From what I've seen of the game, I'll concede that Umineko is hax as hell against many universal-level threats. But I fail to see how they can handle multiversals.

@Dream: Featherine is certainly multiversal when she holds countless universes in her own city of books.

@CerusSerenade: Each book only holds one universe and to my knowledge, she's never been shown to simultaneously effect multiple universes.

@CerusSerenade said:

@Dream: Featherine is certainly multiversal when she holds countless universes in her own city of books.

There's a difference between abeing thats multiversal and A BEING THAT CAN EASILY DESTROY A MULTIVERSE JUST BY PLAYING AROUND!
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

If you bypass all forms of defence even to the conceptual level i don't see how durability or even powers play a factor when the attack cannot be negated~

@XxGin: And Featherine is a literal god who doesn't just destroy, but create at that multiversal level.

@CerusSerenade said:

@XxGin: And Featherine is a literal god who doesn't just destroy, but create at that multiversal level.

Mr Mxy can do that easily. Also you still have zero evidence that shows that the Dlanor A Knox multiverse is larger or even equal size to DC's. It's like saying busting the DBZ multiverse is as great of a feat as busting Marvel's. NO! The DBZ multiverse only has 37 or something universes while Marvel's has trillions if not more (I think Marvel has a infinite amount actually thats why the call LT the master of a infinite universes).

ANYWAYS WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT FEATHERINE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MR MXY VS DLANOR!

@TheNeutralOne said:

If you bypass all forms of defence even to the conceptual level i don't see how durability or even powers play a factor when the attack cannot be negated~

Same with Mr Mxy. Anyways you do no that Mr Mxy can defy ANY of our laws right? You also have zero proof that the Red Key takes less time to activate that a thought from Mr Mxy. Also if the servent of god was powerless and can't erase Mr Mxy what the bloody hell do you think Dlanor is going to do?!
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@XxGin:

it only requires thought to activate and its effects are passive. No one says dlanor can stomp him only you. The best they can reach is a stalemate.

@TheNeutralOne said:

@XxGin:

it only requires thought to activate and its effects are passive. No one says dlanor can stomp him only you. The best they can reach is a stalemate.

LOL! So you said Dlanor STOMPS Constantine AND takes care of Mr Mxy EASILY in that other thread! Looks like you are wrong. Now if Dlanor can't evn take Mr Mxy HOW IN THE BLOODY WORLD IS SHE COMING CLOSE TO STALEMATING LUCIFER?! Also you still shown ANY evidence on how Mr Mxy will get effected by the Red Key. THANKS FOR PROVING YOURSELF WRONG! XD

Also Mr Mxy can easily turn the Red Key into a plastic one. Now it really depends no which version of Mr Mxy we are talking about. If we are talking about the weaker version from the Emperor Joker arc which recreated hell with ease than he stomps Dlanor if we are talking about Worlds Funniest Mr Mxy than he LOL ROTFL RAPE SPITE CURB STOMPS with a move of a finger.

... Unless your telling me Dlanor can warp reality on a writers degree and effect stuff in our world...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel