Mr Mxyzptlk vs Dlanor Knox

Topic started by XxGin on Sept. 15, 2013. Last post by CerusSerenade 11 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by XxGin (386 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Alright so some noobs on this site thinks that Dlanor stomps Mr Mxy so I made this thread.  

Dlanor: I need diapers...

Mr Mxy: Me plus Batmite equalss ANTI LIFE! HA HA HA HA HA!

Dlanor gets her Red Key and her Blue Key 

Win only being erased from existence or death  

Both sides are bloodlusted

PS I am very sry for all the Vicers (also Viners) who laughed their ass off from seeing Dlanor die from Thanos so badly.. lol!
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@AnimeDefender said:

Shows up everytime.. looks like your a regular!
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

so a loli vs a old man... Yep seems just like a normal manga.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@XxGin: I am in the weekends... so yeah! Something tells me you are not going to stop, are you. Also your other thread got locked so I couldn't respond, I did not support Dlanor at all, I didn't even know the character until Cerus posted the general idea of her powers, all I did is poke the idea that the Presense is not omnipotent.

@Shadowchaos
said:

so a loli vs a old man... Yep seems just like a normal manga.

Old man? lol more like a nign omnipotent realtiy warper..
@AnimeDefender said:

@XxGin: I am in the weekends... so yeah! Something tells me you are not going to stop, are you. Also your other thread got locked so I couldn't respond, I did not support Dlanor at all, I didn't even know the character until Cerus posted the general idea of her powers, all I did is poke the idea that the Presense is not omnipotent.

Well it is all part of my plan to show that Constantine with prep can easily beat Dlanor. Some stubborn idiots couldn't listen (not you). I am just showing that Dlanor isn't that powerful. Mr Mxy could have the entire Dlanor A knox erased before she can even life her sword lol. People on this site REALLY underestimates beings like Lucifer or Mr Mxy. You know Emporer Joker (Joker with 99.9 percent of Mr Mxy's powers) destroyed and reacreated the entire DC verse effortlessly multiple times right? He also turned all of the DC heros into animals and recreated some BIG DC events like I will show you some REAL CRISIS or hit you right in the ZERO HOUR he said. He also recreated heaven and hell effortlessly.. that was with the powers of the weaker Mr Mxy.. the most powerful Mr Mxy like defeated (EVEN KILLED) the Spectrre within seconds just by playing with him!
Post by waybig1010101 (3,237 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now
@XxGin: was spectre at full power too? 
@waybig1010101 said:

@XxGin: was spectre at full power too? 

The Spectre was sent by god to stop Batmite and Mr mxy's destruction.. The Spectre was POWERLESS to him lol. Mr Mxy just smashed a planet on his head telling him to mind his own beeswax then cast him away. You see Spectre falling saying I tried.. LOL!  

and that was their FIRST encounter!
Post by waybig1010101 (3,237 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now
@XxGin: LOL!!! thats too funny 
Post by CerusSerenade (2,625 posts) See mini bio Level 10

So Dlanor just tricks Mxyptlk into giving his powers to her.

Did you miss how I said Dlanor is a massive genius?

In any case, in a blood lusted match Dlanor would lose, but that's not the point.

Mxy wins because he's faster than Dlanor and could kill her instantly when bloodlusted, but he can't stop the red key which other multiversals have tried and failed to do. Constantine still dies.

@CerusSerenade said:

So Dlanor just tricks Mxyptlk into giving his powers to her.

Did you miss how I said Dlanor is a massive genius?

In any case, in a blood lusted match Dlanor would lose, but that's not the point.

Mxy wins because he's faster than Dlanor and could kill her instantly when bloodlusted, but he can't stop the red key which other multiversals have tried and failed to do. Constantine still dies.

Nope Constantine just tricks Mr Mxy into giving him his powers than ROTFSTOMPS Dlanor. 

Even if not Bloodlusted there is no proof that the Red Key or the Blue Key will have ANY effect of Mr Mxy. Normal laws don't apply to him. He easily defies all natural laws of our dimension so Dlanor is basically screwed. 
Mr Mxy would not listen to Dlanor at all he will just blink her away bloodlusted or not. There is a difference between genius and cunning. Show me some good feats of Dlanor fooling anyone. Also you know that Mr Mxy can rewrite ANY laws of the universe right? So he can turn the Red Key into aa plastic key with just a thought. You obviously don't know enough about Constantine to judge ANYTHING ABOUT HIM. 

This thread and the Thanos thread BOTH proves my point on how Constantine>Dlanor. Just saying the Red Key erasing Constantine just doesn't cut it lol! Also Constnainte didn't deal with the Presence (i just said that to make it easier for you to understand). He dealt with YAHWEH WHO WE ALL KNOW IS OMNIPOTENT!!!!!! 

ALSO DLANOR IS NOT TRICKING THANOS INTO ANYTHING!!!!!!!! THE ONLY REASON THANOS LISTENED TO ADAM WAS BECAUSE ADAM WAS HIS FRIEND SMART ONE. IF YOU DID NOT REALIZED THANOS IS ALSO A SUPER GENIUS! DLANOR DIES HORRIBLY ENJOY THE IMAGE.

@XxGin: When has Mr. Mxy EVER blinked someone away when he wasn't bloodlusted? Oh that's right, NEVER.

An attempt to turn the red key into a plastic toy would be denied automatically. I already said multiversals tried and failed to stop the red key.

If you're saying Constantine can talk Thanos into giving him the HotU or Infinity Gauntlet but Dlanor can't then you're just fangasming instead of presenting an actual argument. In any case Dlanor has the required intelligence to trick Mxy into nerfing himself so that Dlanor can promptly erase him in a non-bloodlusted match.

It doesn't mean much anyway. Constantine was already decided to lose against Dlanor in this forum.

@CerusSerenade said:

@XxGin: When has Mr. Mxy EVER blinked someone away when he wasn't bloodlusted? Oh that's right, NEVER.

An attempt to turn the red key into a plastic toy would be denied automatically. I already said multiversals tried and failed to stop the red key.

If you're saying Constantine can talk Thanos into giving him the HotU or Infinity Gauntlet but Dlanor can't then you're just fangasming instead of presenting an actual argument. In any case Dlanor has the required intelligence to trick Mxy into nerfing himself so that Dlanor can promptly erase him in a non-bloodlusted match.

It doesn't mean much anyway. Constantine was already decided to lose against Dlanor in this forum.

You are such a epic fail.. Mr Mxy was a multiversal threat by just PLAYING AROUND!  
I never said that Constantine can talk Thanos into giving up the HOTU. You obviously fail to understnad my point. Constantine is leagues above Thanos in PREP so Constantine>Dlanor. Again saying she is a genius won't cut it. You have given absolutely ZERO proof of Dlanor being on Constantine's level when it comes to who's a better con man. You have no proof that Dlanor has the required intelligence to trick Mr Mxy. AGAIN SMART DOES NOT EQUAL CUNNING! DR DOOM IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN CONSTANTINE BUT CONSTANTINE IS FAR MORE CUNNING!  

Also Emporer Joker (Joker with 99.9 of Mr Mxy's powers) managed how turn all DC heroes into animals break and recreate the entire DC verse effortlessly multiple times and recreate ALL OF HEAVEN AND HELL EFFORTLESSLY! That was 99.9 percent of a weaker version of Mr Mxy's power. World's Funniest Mr Mxy's power rivals that of Pre Rectoned Beyonders. He can literally do the impossible. Mr Mxy managed ot cast SPECTRE AWAY EFFORTESSLY! HE WOULD HAVE ZERO! TROUBLE ERASING HIM! DLAOR DIES A HORRIBLE DEATH!
Post by othus12 (6,843 posts) See mini bio Level 13

this is a pretty interesting battle.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,189 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@othus12: too bad Gin is taking all the fun out of this <_<

@XxGin: Dlanor has dealt with people like that before. I don't see how or why Dlanor has any trouble.

@CerusSerenade said:

@XxGin: Dlanor has dealt with people like that before. I don't see how or why Dlanor has any trouble.

How does Dlanor's feats or power level compare? Can Dlanor alter the laws of the universe? Has Dlanor ever destroyed a multiverse just by playing around? Has Dlanor every made a fool of god's servant effortlessly? Has Dlanor ever killed god's servent?  

Has ANY one of Dlanor's opponenets EVER! Recreated the unniverse MULTIPLE TIMES EFFORTLESSLY?! Effortlessly as in with a thought while laughing.. also the last time I checked Dlanor does not have control of heaven or hell while emporer Joker recreated both in his own vision in seconds..  

Also you do know that Mr Mxy is like at Bugs Bunny level of toon force right? He literally escaped into our world effortlessly also changed several comic pages effortlessly. His almost like the wrter. His true power has not yet to be shown.. He technically could be omnipotent. 

Joker tells the reader that he has made Heaven and the Earth... That he is the Sun in the morning, and the Moon at night:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_ej3.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_ej4.jpg

YES EMPORER JOKER IS TALKING TO THE READER YES THE READER! HAS DLANOR EVER DONE ANYTHING THAT EFFECTS OUR WORLD? 

Later on in the story when Darkseid meets with the protectors of the Combined UniverseS, he finds out that Joker has realised his true potential:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_ej11.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_ej12.jpg

Note that Joker warps Ganthet, Shazam, Highfather, Zeus, Phantom Stranger, and Darkseid.... Simultaneously. 

Yes The Joker warped Phantom Stranger. Th immortal balancer of the DC universe..

Dlanor has never dealt with ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE YOU JUST FEEL LIKE DLANOR WINS BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT MR MXY!!! 

Destroys the Universe with an ACME bomb, and remakes it with a snap:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_ej16.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_ej17.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_ej18.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_ej19.jpg

Notice that in the new Universe Emperor Joker made, ALL the heroes were in the form of animals.

======

Here Joker momentarily becomes Spectre, just before imprisoning him in a birdcage:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_ej20.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_ej21.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_ej22.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_ej23.jpg

Dlanor is dead..

@XxGin: Yes, Dlanor has altered laws of the universe and destroyed them. She has dealt with countless beings that were the literal god of their universe and took them out. I see no reason for Dlanor to fail here.

@othus12 said:

this is a pretty interesting battle.

It's funny that you say Constanitne loses to Dlanor with infinite prep without thinking twice. You were the one saying Dlnaor deals with the likes of Mr Mxy easily in that other thread? Now you say this is a interesting battle after I list some of his feats. Many of you people don't even relaze that it will only take Constantine like what? about a few seconds before tricking the gulliable Mr Mxy into giving him 99.9 percent of his powers! XD! Now you give Constnaitne a infinite amount of prep to what? his already prepared to stomp Dlanor with a few seconds of prep!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel