Most Powerful Hulk VS Super Android 13

Topic started by Goku_The_Hero97 on Jan. 21, 2013. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Goku_The_Hero97 (42 posts) See mini bio Level 7

The most absolute powerful version of Hulk vs the giant powerhouse, Super Android 13.

- No prep

- Both bloodlusted

- Takes place in a deserted NYC.

- No blowing up of Earth

I thought this'd be interesting though I'm unsure which is the most powerful Hulk, so I'd let you guys decide since you're the experts.

Sorry if my battles aren't interesting or if they're retarded, there's just a lot of what if battles with many characters and I can only get a great answer from this site.

Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hulk

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,342 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hulk rapes.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,892 posts) See mini bio Level 15

The most powerful incarnation is World Breaker Hulk.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

Hulk rapes.

Post by Jean199999 (90 posts) See mini bio Level 11

World War Hulk, but it's not a stomp as Super android 13 pack a mean punch too.

@SpeedForceSpider: This guy right? The strongest herald of Galactus.

Also WWH has some godly durability.

Post by Sonata (35,314 posts) See mini bio Level 20
These stomp threads are getting ridiculous.
Post by Goku_The_Hero97 (42 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@SpeedForceSpider: I heard a Hulk lifted up a 150 billion tonne rock or something. Was that WorldBreaker Hulk?

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Hulk should win. He's kinda strong.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,730 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Goku_The_Hero97: Worrldbreaker nearly shattered the eastern seaboard with a footstep and held together a planet.

@Whats_out_the_bag: That kinda looks like WWH doesn't it? Even as WWH he rapes.

@Goku_The_Hero97: WBH is a casual Planet buster and was wreaking the world from taking a few steps. That feat you mentioned might be as WWH.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Didn't the Hulk bended reality when he was at such a level of angriness? I heard that, tho am not sure if it's true or not... if so that could be trouble for 13 here.

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,007 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider: HAHAHA You got to be shitting me. With all due respect World Breaker Hulk, is not the strongest Hulk, the strongest Hulk is Zombie Hulk who can defeat universe busters with 1 blows here let me get you a few scans.There Zombie Hulk (the strongest hulk) just killed thanos with one blow, and zombie thanos is stronger than normal Thanos, by quite a bit here he kills zombie dark phoenix stronger than normal dark phoenix a universe buster, with one blow Sorry about how crappy it is. Zombie hulk wins. This thread should be locked this is not a fight or debatable this is a uncensored rape.

@UltimateHero0406: Zombie Hulk (strongest hulk), can destroy Rune King Thor (the strongest thor) without much trouble...

@SpeedForceSpider: That kinda looks like WWH doesn't it? Even as WWH he rapes.

WWH is WBH.

WBH has cosmic power, which he got from his new master Galactus.

Which is why we've stated he's the most powerful Hulk ever. Also tanking the power of 1,000,000 exploding suns from Sentry him self.

Zombie hulk is also marked as the strongest.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Zombie Hulk is gross.

@Ikki_Minami_: So what if he beat them? What issues are those from?

@Whats_out_the_bag: WBH is marked as his most powerful version. This is the first I've heard of a Zombie Hulk being the most powerful.

@SpeedForceSpider: Dude he, killed a zombie thanos which is slightly stronger than normal thanos, and thanos and fight on par for a bit with odin. He also killed, Dark Phoenix (again because she's a zombie she's, slightly stronger) who is a universe buster with one blow plus he can beat Rune King Thor, who can defeat zues and odin at the same time. 2. Idk just search up sscans 3. he has always been, the strongest you're just no offences that well informed about marvel hulks ect.

@Whats_out_the_bag: WBH, doesn't have cosmic power granted to him from Galactus, he gained that power first when someone killed one of his friends, I forget whom. Then he got it again in Heart of the Monster, Incredible Hulks #630 here no offence but I'll give you this so you can get you're facts straight http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ah3gc7hKjxM#t=1s http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tjtPpV3VpBs#t=0s http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-nVfIcqiodA#t=0s http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1z-bL2sxVkM&list=UUu6YCSjy6UrD6MnPYn2tQ9w#t=0s http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUu6YCSjy6UrD6MnPYn2tQ9w&v=MdXw-GQ2jy8&feature=player_detailpage#t=0s http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUu6YCSjy6UrD6MnPYn2tQ9w&v=v-tuvsIRgnw&feature=player_detailpage#t=0s

@DBZ_universe: Yes... yes he is lol.

@SpeedForceSpider: Oh and also, this is world breaker hulk And this is World War

Also here's the actual list 1. Zombie Hulk W Galactus power 2. Celestial Hulk 3. World Breaker hulk 4. World war Hulk

@Ikki_Minami_: Hold on for a second here. I didn't ask you for any info that question was for Whats_out_the_bag. I'm pretty sure I just ask for the Issue and nothing else.

Secondly what the hell are you saying here:

you're just no offences that well informed about marvel hulks ect.

@SpeedForceSpider: Sorry not that well informed about marvel hulks, sorry if I'm being a total dick I'm not trying to be just trying to teach you about marvel hulk.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel