Morgiana vs Toph

Topic started by Low on Dec. 21, 2013. Last post by Whats_out_the_bag 8 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Low (1,372 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Toph, from Avatar, the last Airbender vs Morgiana from Magi.

Morals on No bloodlust

Fight takes place on a rocky stone tablet.

Who wins?

Mod Edit

Post by SMXLR8 (7,185 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Low: due to the new rules you need pictures of the fighters

Post by takashichea (12,290 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Heh, SMXLR8 beat me to it.

Low, you have 24 hours to edit your OP. I hate to close a Magi battle thread. If it does happen, fill out a petition at the Over The Limit!: AV Battle Community Vote Thread.

On topic:

I don't think Morgiana needs a handicap. She has Amol Selseira which is like fire bending to an extent.

Post by Saladking (909 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Why are you nerfing Toph? Morgiana would blitz and destroy any rock wall defenses.

@Saladking said:

Why are you nerfing Toph? Morgiana would blitz and destroy any rock wall defenses.

Right, I've removed the handicaps.

@Low:

It's better if you stacked the images as large or in a row if you're using profile portraits.

On topic:

Morgiana probably win since she has speed, enhanced speed, and her Household Vessel. For Toph to bend, she needs to move her legs. If Morgiana manage to bind Toph's legs with her Amol Selseira's chains, it's game over for her.

Post by GeneralVan (1,763 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Morgiana wins. I don't know how the people say Toph stands a chance against freaking Gaara lol.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,943 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Morg blitzes here. Sorry Toph.

@GeneralVan said:

Morgiana wins. I don't know how the people say Toph stands a chance against freaking Gaara lol.

They do?

Post by GeneralVan (1,763 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Low: Yeah. Look at both of their OBD profiles. Meanwhile in reality (or fiction rather) Gaara would solo Avatar.

@GeneralVan: I wouldn't say Gaara can solo avatar. That'd be lowballing avatar.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Morg blitzes here. Sorry Toph.

Toph can sense morgiana. Her footsteps are massive. And, being a fan of both of these characters, I always thought they had equal speed. Toph rarely moves from her spot in battle. Instead relies on her opponents moving. Her own punches and kicks are downright mean.

Post by Kobra678 (3,175 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@GeneralVan said:

@Low: Yeah. Look at both of their OBD profiles. Meanwhile in reality (or fiction rather) Gaara would solo Avatar.

No, Gaara does not solo Avatar, he's strong enough to do some damage though.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,943 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Low said:

Toph can sense morgiana.

No she can't. As soon as Morg takes off from the ground, Toph will be a sitting duck.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@Low said:

Toph can sense morgiana.

No she can't. As soon as Morg takes off from the ground, Toph will be a sitting duck.

Thats assuming she is coming at Toph with a leap. In a battle without prior knowledge, you can't expect such a scenerio out of convinience. Especially in character, she usually does not leap in battle unless to add to her battle strength.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Well can someone please show me some scans or something of this Morgiana doing something impressive in the speed department.

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Morgiana

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Toph+Bei-Fong

I'm just wondering where you guys are getting this blitzing idea from? They both are around super human.

@GeneralVan:

Yeah. Look at both of their OBD profiles. Meanwhile in reality (or fiction rather) Gaara would solo Avatar.

Gaara couldn't solo the verse. They are too much for him. ( All at once)

@Whats_out_the_bag: The most impressive up to date that I saw was her blitzing a baboon king, but to achieve that she needed a massive boost by bouncing off walls.

Scans are not as important as what people are making them out to be

Post by Saladking (909 posts) See mini bio Level 10

This site doesn't let me post images from my tablet but this link shows Morgiana's superhuman speed and why she would blitz Toph

MOD EDIT

Link to Pirated Scanlation Site Removed

@Saladking said: I will do it for you

This site doesn't let me post images from my tablet but this link shows Morgiana's superhuman speed and why she would blitz Toph

@Whats_out_the_bag:

MOD EDIT

@SMXLR8: @Saladking:

Just wanted to let you know that no links to pirated scanlation sites are not allowed. SMXLR8, I edited your manga scan to remove that pirated disclaimer.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel