Monster Trio vs The Three Kings

Topic started by Fehafare on Nov. 8, 2012. Last post by Fehafare 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Fehafare (8,364 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
Luffy, Zoro and Sanji
Luffy, Zoro and Sanji

VS

Saber, Gilgamesh and Iskander
Saber, Gilgamesh and Iskander

Rules:

-No knowledge.

-Full power.

-To death.

-Battle at Marineford

-100m apart

Scenario 1: IC

Scenario 2: Bloodlusted

So Straw Hat's captain, badass and cook take on King of Knights, King of Heroes and King of Conquerors.

Who wins?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Awww come on. How can they stop Gil? He is too hax.

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (176 posts) See mini bio Level 7

At first I was going to be like Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji vs Raizen, Mukro and Yomi and Raizen solos but I'm happy that's not the case here but the Kings probably take it here. This also reminds me that a certain friend of mine is going to kill me for not finishing the Fate/Stay Night series

Online Now

@redbird3rdboywonder: Lol which one, Anime or...?

@SpeedForceSpider: Well Saber and Rider aren't low on the hax ladder either. But Monster Trio isn't that weak on their part. To be honest i don't see even the entire HST taking on a bloodlusted Gil, but IC is a different story.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Fehafare: I don't see how IC changes much. Sure Gil is arrogant but that won't stop him from bringing Ea out on their asses.

Post by Petiew (244 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Can humans even harm servants without some sort of magical power or weapon?
I'm not really clued in on the nasuverse but I believe there's something about that.
Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider: No way in hell would he take out Ea if he's IC. Saber's the only one who got it because of obvious reasons. Bloodlusted Gil goes Vimana and/or Ea and nukes everyone or takes out a few Gae Bolg prototypes and goes:

IC Gilgamesh will only use GoB fodder weapons to deal with em, if he takes out one of his mountain busting weps or some hax shit, it's luck.

@Petiew: Yes, but let's assume haki works as well.

@Fehafare: The anime, I promised her I'd watch ii because she role plays as Saber on a different site

Post by SMXLR8 (6,899 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@redbird3rdboywonder: what site can I see?

@SMXLR8:

Yeah the site she role plays on is called Immortal Night. She role plays as Saber while I role play as Lelouch, then I have another friend who's role playing as Ciel phantomhive

Online Now

@redbird3rdboywonder: Don't... believe me it's shitty.

Either watch Fate/Zero or read the Fate/Stay Night visual novel (which is a masterpiece) or the Fate/Zero novels (which are also masterpieces).

Ofc watching the FSN anime is faster, but believe me it's one of the worst adpatations i have ever seen and it will just leave you disappointed about the series.

@Fehafare: Thanks. I'll probably read it then

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Saber solo's, I LOVE HER <3 I HATE THE ENDING WHERE SHE DIED, THE ORIGINAL FATE STAY NIGHT IS THE BEST!

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@eddz99: Lol Saber dies in all three endings.

Even tho i have to say Heaven's Feel broke my heart because of that.

Online Now

@redbird3rdboywonder: Good choice.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel