Monster trio vs ichigo

Topic started by othus12 on Feb. 22, 2013. Last post by Yusuke52 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by othus12 (7,918 posts) See mini bio Level 13

this is dangai ichigo and post time skip luffy,zoro and sanji

they are in character

ichigo can be seen

all of them at the same time fight at the cooking stadium:

Post by YouFinished (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Dangai Ichigo stomps as of now. So far the best thing any of the Trio has shown that could potentially harm Dangai Ichigo is EGG, which really isn't a go to move. Ichgio on the other hand should be able to dispatch them with his casual town busting slashes before they even get somewhat serious.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Yeah Ichigo stomps here.
Post by taichokage (15,254 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ichigo for now with relative ease.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@YouFinished said:

Dangai Ichigo stomps as of now. So far the best thing any of the Trio has shown that could potentially harm Dangai Ichigo is EGG, which really isn't a go to move. Ichgio on the other hand should be able to dispatch them with his casual town busting slashes before they even get somewhat serious.

Post by All_StarSupes (781 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I doubt it would be with ease. Even pre-time skip Zoro fought Ryuma, Oz and Kuma all in row. By the time he fought Kuma his body was already beaten and broken, and he still tanked Ursus Shock and he took all of Luffys pain. Don't forget both Zoro and Luffy have dodged lasers at point blank range. Sanji was able to deflect Oz's attack which wrecked a fair bit of the island. Post-time skip they don't have many feats though.

@All_StarSupes said:

I doubt it would be with ease. Even pre-time skip Zoro fought Ryuma, Oz and Kuma all in row. By the time he fought Kuma his body was already beaten and broken, and he still tanked Ursus Shock and he took all of Luffys pain. Don't forget both Zoro and Luffy have dodged lasers at point blank range. Sanji was able to deflect Oz's attack which wrecked a fair bit of the island. Post-time skip they don't have many feats though.

oh it woud definitely be with ease. Dangai ichigo was able to slice a mountain in two from just casually swinging his sword. the monster trio doesnt stand a change here pre or post timeskip

Post by YoungChief (555 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Haofan123 said:

@All_StarSupes said:

oh it woud definitely be with ease. Dangai ichigo was able to slice a mountain in two from just casually swinging his sword. the monster trio doesnt stand a change here pre or post timeskip

NOT EVEN CLOSE TO A MOUNTAIN. Wow I'm tired of hearing people say that, the amount of speed needed to do that was calced at around mach 10. Hill level at BEST btw

@YoungChief said:

@Haofan123 said:

@All_StarSupes said:

NOT EVEN CLOSE TO A MOUNTAIN. Wow I'm tired of hearing people say that, the amount of speed needed to do that was calced at around mach 10. Hill level at BEST btw

1. It was clearly shown that it was a mountain range

2. Calcs are usually bull such as naruto tossing 13 million ton rhinos over his shoulder for instance. Why should this be any different

3. Even if it was only a hill, he did that with a casual swing. Imagine if he got serious. The mosnter trio loses no matter how you look at it.

Another aspect about the feat is largely overlooked. He didn't cut it in two, he vaporized it. A far higher caliber feat than slicing it in two which in and of itself is very impressive.
Post by YouFinished (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@YoungChief said:

Lol, same. I mean there's even a scan of Ichigo and Aizen right next to it, if it were truly a mountain (and by mountain I mean something like this) it would of completely dwarfed them, unless you want to argue that Ichigo and Aizen are as tall as skyscrapers or something.

@taichokage: It was taken into account in the calc that put it at hill level.

Post by eddz99 (2,656 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@YouFinished: Really? aizen is standin RIGHT NEXT to it?

Post by YoungChief (555 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage said:

Another aspect about the feat is largely overlooked. He didn't cut it in two, he vaporized it. A far higher caliber feat than slicing it in two which in and of itself is very impressive.

The monster trio is faster by feats, all 3 have pre-cog as well. I'm giving it to the trio here...Mihawks ice berg slash has been calc'd slightly higher than ichigo's hill buster, so the One Piece verse isn't lacking in the slicing power department, he's not in this fight but I'm just saiyan, I think Zoro could block some attacks from even this Ichigo.

I dont know. Im not saying i can do them muself but the calc may be wrong. It takes far more power to vaporize something than to slice it in 2 even if its smaller. To put it in perspective, you can cut down a tree with a few swings of an axe, but you couldn't vaporize even a twig with said axe. Kind of a lame analogy but it works.
Post by Yusuke52 (444 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@taichokage: Its a misconception to call it vaporization, as that would mean that it's being turned into a gas and not just ground into dust.

What happened was he pulverised the rock, with a shockwave from his swing, into dust rather than vaporized it. Mihawk did a similar feat with his swing yet his only launched the top half of the Tsunami into the air a good few meters and did not grind it into, what we can call snow essentially.

Why is his attack considered greater by value? Because he did it over a much greater distance, to a much larger target, formed from a much harder substance and put enough energy behind his attack to actually launch the top half into the air. It yields about 2 megatons if im correct. But I digress, back to Ichigo.

Unless you want to say Ichigos swings pack more heat energy to get to the vaporisation point of that volume of rock rather than the more likely kenetic energy, it would be pulverisation rather than vaporization.

Ichigo destroyed enough volume of rock there to warrent it town level anyway so it matters not. But it's by no means considered mountain sized. It does not have anywhere near enough volume to warrent that classifaction.

The difference between vaporization and pulverisation is great, as they would yield very different values.

As for the fight im more inclined to say the trio will give him some trouble, given they do outnumber him and have comparable speed augmented by precog and a few nice attacks of their own. But he should win in the end since they dont have much to put him down and are going to have to rely on CQC to do so, which would make things much worse for them if a single swing connects.

But One Piece is still young, so this could change in the future.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel