Monkey D Luffy vs Ulquiorra Cifer

Topic started by deathmonger on Sept. 5, 2011. Last post by acarter 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
listen, you obviously, have no idea what your talking about. none of luffy's attacks will do any damage whatsoever. and dont try pulling in that haki crap here. but just to humor you, its stated that haki is a projection of the souls strength, and as we all know, ulq's strength is greater than luffy's strength.  that un-debatable. so therefore luffy's haki doesn't effect shit. and it DOES NOT give precog, thats a BS statement.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sinister_Noob said:
listen, you obviously, have no idea what your talking about. none of luffy's attacks will do any damage whatsoever. and dont try pulling in that haki crap here. but just to humor you, its stated that haki is a projection of the souls strength, and as we all know, ulq's strength is greater than luffy's strength.  that un-debatable. so therefore luffy's haki doesn't effect shit. and it DOES NOT give precog, thats a BS statement.
Both Haki and Reitsu can't really be claimed in anything outside of their own respective universes, or else it's really a no-win fallacy.
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Sinister_Noob said:
@YouFinished said:
@DJSNuva1:  How about a couple of jet pistols right when the battle starts. or can your prove that ulq tank those and get up in base or even R1?
watch bleach, watch one piece and then you'll understand.  its true luffy's barrage attack is above light speed. but its not clear that ulq is that speed or not.  therefore we cant debate weather he will be able do dodge luffy's attacks. but all this is irreverent. because uql's durability and strength can brease off luffy's attacks like a fly. and even easier with each release form. luffy's most powerful and fast attack he used against licci with second gear was only enought to push that tiger man back a lil. even if he was 5 times stronger like people assume from the time skip, he would not be able to beat an espada of any number.

I disagree completely, we judge Ulq'a speed based on what iss hown, how fast he moves form point A to point B, how fast he reacts what he reacts to ect.  Of course it matters, And Ulq's durability is not out of Luffy's ability to damage, let alone simply tank them like nothing, Luffy's attacks pre-gears were strong enough to level a city block (Like when he used gum gum storm and destroyed the block of Albasta. In gears 3 Luffy can also match that. And Lucci's tekkai was stronger than all the other CP9's even Kaku who was taken out by a city block+ level attack. And Luffy was able to break through it. And saying he could not beat an espada of any number is silly, I think that Barragan, Starrk, and Szyalaparo. Would cream him, but I think he could beat the others. The 10ths was not even impressive, same with Yammi.
@Sinister_Noob said:

Haha, chill out bro, you're a senior on this site, surley you don't need to get so worked up and offensive over that argument. 

@DJSNuva1 said:
@Sinister_Noob said:
Both Haki and Reitsu can't really be claimed in anything outside of their own respective universes, or else it's really a no-win fallacy.

Same with Naruto genjutsu and Bleach soul crush.
@Kurohige: Oh absolutely. Soul Crush, Genjutsu, Haki, and all of the stuff like that. It's like forcing a proprietary durability that obviously will never be seen on characters outside of their own respective universes.  
@Kurohige said:
@Sinister_Noob said:

Haha, chill out bro, you're a senior on this site, surley you don't need to get so worked up and offensive over that argument. 

@DJSNuva1 said:
@Sinister_Noob said:
Same with Naruto genjutsu and Bleach soul crush.
ya, this type of thing doesn't usually get to me, but the idiocy irritates me. just to see how much uql has tanked and to say luffys stretching fists can top that is just silly. 

well, there all different and can be debated. it depends on the context of the ability.
@DJSNuva1
Well actualy, I made a mistake I think Naruto's genjutsu cahave a valid argument, and the soul crush has been shown to work on people. But as for Luffy's speed, I think that it should not matter if it was faster than Byakuya considering he is the third fastest in the series (Aizen, Yoruichi, Byakuya) and Zommari had the fastest Sonido out of all the Espada anyway. Ulq did not even seem too much faster than Grimmjow.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,168 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@DJSNuva1:

Haki is just energy and will power, the genjutsu don't work because no one outside of Naruto have a Chakra network (and soul crush is just cheap)

@Kurohige said:
@DJSNuva1: Well actualy, I made a mistake I think Naruto's genjutsu cahave a valid argument, and the soul crush has been shown to work on people. But as for Luffy's speed, I think that it should not matter if it was faster than Byakuya considering he is the third fastest in the series (Aizen, Yoruichi, Byakuya) and Zommari had the fastest Sonido out of all the Espada anyway. Ulq did not even seem too much faster than Grimmjow.
Oh sure,  Tell me this though. How many times has soul crush, AKA reitsu crush, worked on a character outside of the Bleach Universe? How many times has it been used? None. That's why it's unfair to compare other series with Soul crush, because there is no such creature in other medias to compare it to, and people just say "Oh, well soul crush autowin." Because the characters from other media never had a chance to defend themselves from such an attack, because it doesn't exist in those other medias.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,168 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Sinister_Noob:

it DOES NOT give precog, thats a BS statement.

So what do you call this?

@Kurohige said:
@DJSNuva1: Well actualy, I made a mistake I think Naruto's genjutsu cahave a valid argument, and the soul crush has been shown to work on people. But as for Luffy's speed, I think that it should not matter if it was faster than Byakuya considering he is the third fastest in the series (Aizen, Yoruichi, Byakuya) and Zommari had the fastest Sonido out of all the Espada anyway. Ulq did not even seem too much faster than Grimmjow.
ok, i guess i have to break it down.
speed:

ichigo's bankai >> byakuya
Grimjow base form >> ichigo bankai.
uliquiorra base form >> grimjow base form
ichigo vizard = grimjaw release form
ichigo levels up *bling*
ichigo bankai = ulquiorra base form
ulq's release form >> ichigo vizard form
ulq's second release form >>>>>>>>>>>>>> ichigo vizard form
full vizard ichigo >>> ulq's second release form.

if you do not agree, please bring it up. 

so...luffy's speed <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ulq's speed.
@Sinister_Noob: That's some wicked DBZ Logic. However, it seems it could be true, at least you're chart is based upon actual speed and not Power Levels...
Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Sinister_Noob said:
i'm guessing this was directed at me. 
luffy's jet pistols are multi city block level, how ulq in base from or R1 tank multiple hits with no damage whatsoever? Also, haki is not a projection of the soul strength it's will power and it's just precog, what does strength have to do with it? and it does give precog, read here. i can also provide scans of it being explained if you like. 
@YouFinished: I still believe that Ulq is significantly faster than Luffy.
@Sinister_Noob
That seems very DBZ-ish powerscaling, and even then it's only movement speed, Luffy's sriking speed and reactions seemed faster than most of what Ulq did, Ichigo showed incredible striking speed when he reflected Byakuya's attacks. I mean by that same logic Nnoitora should be faster than Grimmjow but he is not as he was around the same speed as Kenpachi, and Zommari had the fastest speed out of the Espada and he was easily outmatched by Byakuya. But I agree Ichigo is faster, but I don't think Ulq is, in his full release he didn't even really flashstep, only flew around fast.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,404 posts) See mini bio Level 15

ok lets get a couple things straight,

1 haki IS NOT PRECOG  all it does is tell you your opponent's intentions, not what he's gonna do next

2. majority of luffy's attacks would harm any form of ulquiorra,

ulquiorra has flight and that would work to his advantage, ppl also seem to forget that the cero oscuras used to put the huge hole in las noches roof was used by R1 ulq, that attack would one shot luffy imo but the fight goes either way, but if ulq goes r2 luffy loses

Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@FormerCrimsonKing said:

ok lets get a couple things straight,

1 haki IS NOT PRECOG  all it does is tell you your opponent's intentions, not what he's gonna do next

2. majority of luffy's attacks would harm any form of ulquiorra,

ulquiorra has flight and that would work to his advantage, ppl also seem to forget that the cero oscuras used to put the huge hole in las noches roof was used by R1 ulq, that attack would one shot luffy imo but the fight goes either way, but if ulq goes r2 luffy loses

1. Explain how Boa's Sister dodged the Gatling by Luffy. If she did not have precog.  
She knows exactly where her opponent is going to strike, then and there. 
Unless Ulq does not think when he fights, Luffy avoids his attacks. 

2. This is very true,  Luffy smacks Giant Sea Beast for fun. 

@Sinister_Noob said: 

ok, i guess i have to break it down. speed:  ichigo's bankai >> byakuya Grimjow base form >> ichigo bankai. uliquiorra base form >> grimjow base form ichigo vizard = grimjaw release form ichigo levels up *bling* ichigo bankai = ulquiorra base form ulq's release form >> ichigo vizard form ulq's second release form >>>>>>>>>>>>>> ichigo vizard form full vizard ichigo >>> ulq's second release form.  if you do not agree, please bring it up.   so...luffy's speed <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ulq's speed.

Where is the speed here? 
There are no calculations, no time, no distance, no speed.  
Not even a scan :(
For all i know, you could have pulled this out ur ass. 

Luffy has actually showed some speed feat, like reacting & intercepting bullets etc. 
I don't mind power scaling, but you have not give a hard figure to scale off first.  
Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Luffy is now so fast Hodi can't even track him. 

Dodges Hodi's attack without moving due to Haki.

Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
A Gear 3rd Haki Elephant Punch would murder Ulq. It would probably launch him to the moon.
Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Luffy has many new powers, he can use colour of armament which allowed him to harden his arm to block Hodi's kick like it was nothing. He is now very quick and can use Haki to dodge Px Lasers and Hodi's attack with ease, and this is without using gear 2.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel