Monkey D Luffy vs Ulquiorra Cifer

Topic started by deathmonger on Sept. 5, 2011. Last post by acarter 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Haofan123: ok..i will admit, that's impressive, but i still can't see anyway for Luffy to beat Ulquiorra...at all
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@sharingan_eyes said:

@Haofan123: ok..i will admit, that's impressive, but i still can't see anyway for Luffy to beat Ulquiorra...at all

me neither. I am absolutely certain that ulq can tank luffys attacks even in base and then sodomize him with a lanza in released form
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
this ^
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Haofan123 said:
@sharingan_eyes said:

me neither. I am absolutely certain that ulq can tank luffys attacks even in base and then sodomize him with a lanza in released form
So then why are we arguing? Lock it.
LOCK IT!
Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Sinister_Noob:  
wtf?
@YouFinished said:
@Sinister_Noob:  wtf?
He's saying to lock the thread because the battle has been decided.
@DJSNuva1:  
not really.
@YouFinished said:
@DJSNuva1:  not really.
You're saying this thread hasn't been decided? What about this? 

"me neither. I am absolutely certain that ulq can tank luffys attacks even in base and then sodomize him with a lanza in released form"

@DJSNuva1:  
What about it?
@YouFinished said:
@DJSNuva1:  What about it?
It's clear that the consensus of this battle is that Ulq. wins. That statement is a good example of that. Tell me, what is Luffy going to do against Ulq?
@DJSNuva1:  
How about a couple of jet pistols right when the battle starts. or can your prove that ulq tank those and get up in base or even R1?
@YouFinished said:
@DJSNuva1:  How about a couple of jet pistols right when the battle starts. or can your prove that ulq tank those and get up in base or even R1?
Doesn't Ulq have regen?
@DJSNuva1:  
yes but it is not that powerful. he can't regenerate his internal organs or brain and best he shown was regenerating an arm, although that was in R2 mode. the best hes shown out of R2 is rejuvenating an eyeball. and i'm pretty sure a few jet pistols are going to take more than an eyeball.
@YouFinished said:
@DJSNuva1:  How about a couple of jet pistols right when the battle starts. or can your prove that ulq tank those and get up in base or even R1?
watch bleach, watch one piece and then you'll understand.

its true luffy's barrage attack is above light speed.
but its not clear that ulq is that speed or not. 
therefore we cant debate weather he will be able do dodge luffy's attacks.
but all this is irreverent. because uql's durability and strength can brease off luffy's attacks like a fly. and even easier with each release form.
luffy's most powerful and fast attack he used against licci with second gear was only enought to push that tiger man back a lil. even if he was 5 times stronger like people assume from the time skip, he would not be able to beat an espada of any number.
Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Okay bros, I guess I'll make it more interesting, I say Luffy wins with medium effort.  Luffy can dodge all his attacks, at least the ones that will do big damage, I don't think he can tank all of Luffy's attacks either, Hollow Ichigo was able to hurt him with brute strength and that strength was not really out of Luffy's league based on feats alone. Ulq had some strong attacks but I mean Luffy before the CP9 arc already took attacks that could be compared to Ulqs full form blast:

Luffy should also have no problem going through Ulq's hardened skin, he should be more than fast enough to tag him as well. Just the way he fights wont be enough to put luffy down, his swordsmanship wasn't even as good as the people luffy fought (Mihawk and Zoro, even Kuro) I know Ulquora has really high destructive output but Luffy Can simply dodge and counter or tank what he throws at him. I say Luffy wins with a jet gatling.

@YouFinished said:
@DJSNuva1:  yes but it is not that powerful. he can't regenerate his internal organs or brain and best he shown was regenerating an arm, although that was in R2 mode. the best hes shown out of R2 is rejuvenating an eyeball. and i'm pretty a few of jet pistols are going to take more than an eyeball.
As I understand it, Bleach characters speed is somewhat dubious. Shouldn't Ulq be much faster than Luffy? There could be a speed blitz in Ulq's favor.
@DJSNuva1:  
Actually luffy should be faster. His basic attacks now are gear 2nd and he has kenbonshouku haki (aka mantra) which gives him precog, so he's one step ahead of his opponents.   
@Sinister_Noob:

i'm sorry, man. but your post doesn't make any sense. 
Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@DJSNuva1
I really doubt it, Ulq was quick on his feat, but LUffy is quicker with both feat and hands. 

And those are not even his fastest ones.
@Kurohige: It seems like that's not even as fast as Byakuya.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel